• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
bah, you heat mongers XD I could live in the snowy weather all year around, but the sun? nah mate get that sweaty thing away XD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The curse from yesterday is over, but I wasn't able to avoid being cursed... That I have to blame AIB for... and the thunderstorm.

And a late hi to Fyre-chan!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
If youre that cursed, do not come to my restaurant, We have many ghosts upstairs, It does a good job of scaring away the normal people and attracting the ghosthunting wierdoes -__-

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Got first seed in my pool going all pit beating ed's sheik.(actually i did go marth one game vs a lucas)

Then proceeded to go all sheik in bracket. Got last. It was a cheap tourney and i felt like training my sheik :)

Vids to come

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
We should have a contest for most creative custom user title. Winner of said contest should be worn by Kuro for a month imo

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
But seriously, contest to determine Kuro's user title imo

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Someone drew this for me, I am honoring them by having it as my avatar and I love it. Not judging you either, just saying that you were wrong, mario is better than you, and that anime is garbz

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Speaking of top 5 pits, i think loz8chimaru is in with a shot. Yesterday he beat me in a tournament set (insert john that matches my user title here) and went on to finish 2nd in the tournament. And forcing grand finals to go onto a second set too!

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of top 5 pits, i think Loz8ichimaru is in with a shot. Yesterday he beat me in a tournament set (insert john that matches my user title here) and went on to finish 2nd in the tournament. And forcing grand finals to go onto a second set too!
G.P's got my back :awesome:
Tournament was fun, glad to finally break my curse with Luigimitsu - I have learnt just enough discipline to play the Wario match-up. GFs1, Game 1 was probably the best I've ever played. Gotta get the replays for this event from my Wii and Sinths Wii and upload to the UK smash channel.

Wish MK was banned here. :glare:

England is free though. :troll:
Come over here and say that!

Extra note: I fixed your spelling errors :)

Starwave

Smash Cadet
Man so after playing Kid Icarus Uprising(my new favorite game), I cannot STAND Pit in Brawl. Here's hoping the next smash game comes out soon.

Top Bottom