• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Considering the place being very dead and such, perhaps it can come back to life just a bit.

And to start, based on something I received earlier, it's Kuro's Birthday, so Happy Birthday Kuro!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Birthday...today? I forgot :O OMG KURO I FORGOT!!!!!!!! <3 Happy Birthday!

Today I'm going bowling for my birthday party~ What is you doing kuro? (also no guys my bday isnt today its tomorrow but who has sunday parties?) xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Another Pit's Birthday tomorrow? Now that's sweet. A chain of great days, from Kuro's Birthday today, to your Birthday tomorrow, and tomorrow will be the day that Uprising will be 1 month old... well in the U.S anyways.
And hai Loli-chan! <3

Heartstring

Smash Legend
who has sunday parties? Who has any parties fullstop! I thought birthday parties stopped when you turned like 8

And nike, the correct answer is to not use pit, and then upload all the apex videos >:[

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
:( But I never had a birthday party before...xD So I'm having a bowling birthday party!

I have like the biggest fear that NO ONE is going to show up to my birthday parties if I invite them so...I never had one xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I haven't had many birthday parties since like my young years. Oh well. At least I got my long-awaited present, which was Uprising. Have fun with Bowling, but I know I couldn't since I suck at sports. D:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD I've seen balls really HUGE but the men were dead so it's normal

Edit:....It's not because I'm into disgusting perv crap tho O_O I am going to school for Funeral Services so embalming is something I do and that's how I know that....

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I admit, I was really worried for a second loli XD

Enjoy your party. I am absolutely terrible at bowling. Maximum score about 70 in 10 frames :B I have to run at the aisle on a 40 degree angle. if i get the aisle by the wall, then im ****ed XD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm pretty bad at bowling too its Kay :) my highest score was 90 something but w.e. I don't bowl often xD i would love to go bowling more often tho and Yeh I figured people would be like what dead people wtf loli xD

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha, Bowling is definetely more of an american pastime. Essentially america's answer to cricket. I've been barred from my local bowling place (by local, i mean about 15 minutes drive) because of extensive damage. Apparently i bowl too hard

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
At least it beats my 54 points I had when I first tried bowling years ago. It was a special school trip to a select few students I believe. Like I said, I'm not fit for sports.
You go have fun out there silly Loli-Chan! <3

Sadly for me, today's "Chore Overload" Day. ;-;

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm still proud that I mained Pit before any trend came about. But then, wondering what the new Pits' colors are got me curious.

Top Bottom