• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
it's a fact, i will do better if i use MK. if i practice him enough i will show better results than with anyone else. was gonna just keep solo pit after the ban, but now that my bane (persay) is back, **** it. actually ill main MK and second pit (so i don't have to learn a 3rd/4th character). pit is good on the stages that MK doesn't completely dominate (like FD). plus on characters like falco and pikachu and fox, if my MK doesn't work, my pit might as i have learned all these MUs. (took a while but now i can do the pika MU. thank you based Leaf san)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'm still gonna main pit. Pit/mk isn't even that bad. It's just very stage dependent imo.

Gonna second mk/IC just to help ease bracket stuff though. Might not even use them regularly though. Moreso for OoS security.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Damn. The callout.

Also

It isn't that bad of a mu...

Just look at the japanese pits who have wins on otori/rain(and even a neutral to positive record iirc)

MVD

Smash Master
Damn. The callout.

Also

It isn't that bad of a mu...

Just look at the japanese pits who have wins on otori/rain(and even a neutral to positive record iirc)
Not a callout that's what we call massive egoboost for nothing

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it's a fact, i will do better if i use MK. if i practice him enough i will show better results than with anyone else. was gonna just keep solo pit after the ban, but now that my bane (persay) is back, **** it. actually ill main MK and second pit (so i don't have to learn a 3rd/4th character). pit is good on the stages that MK doesn't completely dominate (like FD). plus on characters like falco and pikachu and fox, if my MK doesn't work, my pit might as i have learned all these MUs. (took a while but now i can do the pika MU. thank you based Leaf san)
While i see what you mean, Your logic is terribly flawed, If it was that much of an issue to you then you would changed a long time ago. Not 4 years into the game

Nothing changes in Europe.
I actually dont mind this. MK sucks but hes not nearly as dominant over here :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You know the JP Stage set is only like BF, SV, and FD, right? They don't have to deal with no cheap MK on stages like Delfino, Frigate, Lylat, and definitely not Brinstar and RC.
I wonder what it'd be like if a Top tier-banned tourney would exist, but that's just me spouting off random nonsense.

As for fellow Uprising players or something, more anime shorts by Shaft (yes, it's the Palutena one) are coming soon, said to start this Saturday. Did I mention yesterday makes KI;U a month old as well?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
No, japanese use yoshi's island, lylat, and ps1 as well. And top-tier banned tourneys do exist, they are called mid tier and low tier tournaments and they happen quite frequently.

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
No, japanese use yoshi's island, lylat, and ps1 as well. And top-tier banned tourneys do exist, they are called mid tier and low tier tournaments and they happen quite frequently.
They only use those stages as preparation for SRT, where they're using a more liberal stagelist to attract internationals to travel.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
it's not salt for MK, it's just since he isn't going to banned i may as well do it. i never switched to MK before because i knew at some point he would be banned. well he was and then he was unbanned so it's not we're gonna re-ban mk so there's no point in not at least having him as a solid secondary if not new/co main.

and i know i lose to other characters. but wats your deal recently? you keep calling out my skill level. i know you've recently ascended levels. congrats. you placed well at 2-3 tournies and took out some actual names. something only koolaid and esca and the other tops could do for years. good ****, you're actually deserving of your top placement. actually i guess it's time to admit defeat to you, we're not rivals anymore, you're already way to far ahead of me now for it to be a rivalry. it's more of a.... incomparable skill gap anymore. and you did it with pit...... and pikachu (overlooks secondary tho).

meanwhile ill be selling out to the dark arts in the shadows becoming the evil creation of my will to win.

(get @ me bros, turned this whole little shpiel here into the opening to an epic narrative. wat wat?)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
damn it luckay. you didn't get it. you were supposed to add to the story :( wasn't actually being emo. you were supposed to be like,

"and to the darkness he went, training for eons so that he could attain the level of the person whom he once called rival, and then surpass it. but as for me (implying that you're my rival), the light shall be my assurance that i will destroy him, the next time i see him"

or something like that. dude you're offbeat. also we're still rivals bro, come on you think i would actually drop that? but still you should have (and still can) add to the story dude. this is what pit mains do

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
"As he wondered what could his friend possibly be thinking, running off to orochimetaknight to gain power, Luckay thought of a way to save him. And there is also the matter of how all the other angels in the palace in the sky could boost their power levels. And how will we vanquish the invasion of the Pit-imitators!"

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
original pits vs fng (****ing new-gen) pits crew battle at whobo4 they gotta win to keep using pit? and what is this secret wave that will keep me from putting on pit's Bat Armor Upgrade?

edit:

i dig the naruto reference bro. perfect reference happening star goes to luckay

BOrookie

Smash Cadet
I wonder if the tournament I'm going to in a week will be allowing MK, haven't really practiced the MU since i just joined the fray a few months after Apex. The tourney thread was made before the disbandment of the URC and hasn't update....hmm, well time to go to the MU thread!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
"As he wondered what could his friend possibly be thinking, running off to orochimetaknight to gain power, Luckay thought of a way to save him. And there is also the matter of how all the other angels in the palace in the sky could boost their power levels. And how will we vanquish the invasion of the Pit-imitators!"
Excuse me while I praise Lord Jashin-sama.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I hope to be able to work on the Pit matchup discussion during the summer, or at least set the group up so its more approachable, and then link each individual group discussion thread in a post here on the boards :)

BOrookie

Smash Cadet
I don't know weather to call my self new or old since I didn't jump on from the hype, actually I asked my GF what character to play and she said pit, lol. But I guess I'm pretty new anyway :p

angel boy

Smash Rookie
For me I originally had pit forced on me by my bro so he build his ideal match ups. After a while though Pit grew on me and I really started to enjoy him so I've stuck with him since.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
What happened Fyre-chan! D: It'd be sad to let you leave, and change to a character I hate moderately. Or will you at least second Pit?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I thought you said we weren't supposed to fight or argue, or annoy each other, did you not say that?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't need it really. I can just talk to her whenever she has the time at the very least, just to clear things up. I kinda didn't check this place after my post about Loli-chan's birthday I think, so still probably iffy.

Top Bottom