• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i don't know what else to do with pit at the moment. i think that's why i wanna try metaknight. i mean i've tried and learned and even discovered many things about this character. i need something new to work on to keep me motivated to play. let me ask, like what else is there too learn with pit honestly anymore? metaknight is a whole other landscape of study to me at the moment. but im also considering perfecting my falco as well. i just need something new to learn. ill still be using pit in tournies, but im bustin out the MK and the falco as well. im really looking forward to trying to pioneer something with these characters if i can. it's just time to spice things up. hell even looking at weegee as well. i mean is there really anything left to pioneer with pit anymore? im tired of progressing in time out style :/

wat do yall think? i mean learning new characters could benefit my pit by adding different mindsets to the equation, im just trying to keep interest in the game atm. is this a solid way or is there other things i need to be doing?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
You need to get a better grip on why you win and lose or else your success and failures will follow you from character to character.

"Each path is only one of a million paths. Therefore, you must always keep in mind that a path is only a path. If you feel that you must now follow it, you need not stay with it under any circumstances.

Any path is only a path. There is no affront to oneself or others in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you to do. But your decision to keep on the path must be free of fear or ambition.
I warn you: look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself and yourself alone one question. It is this: Does this path have a heart?

All paths are the same. They lead nowhere. There are paths going through the brush or into the brush or under the brush. Does this path have a heart is the only question. If it does, then the path is good. If doesn't, it is of no use.

Both paths lead nowhere; but one has heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you"
In your quest to be the best, just don't lose sight of why you want to be the best, and you'll be fine

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
If I started playing Meta Knight, it'd be because I it'd be fun. I don't know how to use MK for jack ****, and all the people who know the matchup will roll all over me...

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Characters aren't perfect entities, so misconceptions on what it takes to win and flaws that cause losses tend to stick with a player regardless of the character they choose. People have to choose the options at some level, and rarely can it be said that your character doesn't have options instead of one choosing the wrong ones.

This is why the elite players are almost always good no matter what character they play

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i don't know what else to do with pit at the moment. i think that's why i wanna try metaknight. i mean i've tried and learned and even discovered many things about this character. i need something new to work on to keep me motivated to play. let me ask, like what else is there too learn with pit honestly anymore? metaknight is a whole other landscape of study to me at the moment. but im also considering perfecting my falco as well. i just need something new to learn. ill still be using pit in tournies, but im bustin out the MK and the falco as well. im really looking forward to trying to pioneer something with these characters if i can. it's just time to spice things up. hell even looking at weegee as well. i mean is there really anything left to pioneer with pit anymore? im tired of progressing in time out style :/

wat do yall think? i mean learning new characters could benefit my pit by adding different mindsets to the equation, im just trying to keep interest in the game atm. is this a solid way or is there other things i need to be doing?
Depends.

Using a diff. character specifically for semi-extended amounts of time are known for helping ppl get past barriers/walls they are experiencing. Esam and seibrik use to do this.(seibrik did it more specifically to get inside the mind of the character iirc though)

You need to get a better grip on why you win and lose or else your success and failures will follow you from character to character.

In your quest to be the best, just don't lose sight of why you want to be the best, and you'll be fine
Dat quote was nice. And i support this message.
i don't get it >.< what would i be missing that a new character with new options wouldn't solve? although the last thing you said made sense
Skill :troll:
If I started playing Meta Knight, it'd be because I it'd be fun. I don't know how to use MK for jack ****, and all the people who know the matchup will roll all over me...
Get better scrub.:cool:
i get rolled all over anyways tho.
:awesome:
Characters aren't perfect entities, so misconceptions on what it takes to win and flaws that cause losses tend to stick with a player regardless of the character they choose. People have to choose the options at some level, and rarely can it be said that your character doesn't have options instead of one choosing the wrong ones.

This is why the elite players are almost always good no matter what character they play
Truth.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Its fine A.j. lol. So now that Im back into Brawl. I shall get on to making more pit tricks. I got like 3 right now, working on some more.
Trix are for kids.

But seriously, I don't really think that some fancy tricks are gonna make much of a difference in the metagame, unless you found like some crazy 0-death combo that works on all or most of the cast.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD Those are amazing but they didn't have all of them TT_TT I wanted alllllllll xD :fluttershy: tho this one :pinkiepie: is perfect :-p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Don't push your luck with me. We agreed to be neutral towards each other, but I'm subject to change.

Need to find someone who's great with drawings or art for a request i want.

Top Bottom