• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So who's the one with the Wolf Icon?

But you know what they say:

If you hate going to work, no one respects you, you wish you were somewhere else, you cry constantly, and you daydream about punching small animals, it may be time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W3hzJNSkqs
I seriously love the commercial.

EDIT: Well La Di Da! A new avy!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's that Koala, and the "Hey dummy" guy that gets me.

And um, ordered Pizza, got a drink, and hot spring? Aw yea!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
This thread is never odd and always awesome!!!! I had yummy sushi today Nom Nom Nom! NOOOOOM

How have you people been awesome????

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Went to a smashfest in tampa yesterday. Got to play a bunch. Me and ed played for a long time. Still went even w/him. Made me glad my win wasn't just a fluke :D

For some reason i find zelda harder to trap on the ledge/put her bk in that position than sheik though...

Games were saved. Hoping u wouldn't mind recording some of em luckay?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Add Strawberry milk while looking at the cute picture art someone made for me days ago sometimes, and defeated that all-caps egotistical troll from AIB who's naturally bad. Happy Pit :3

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Went to a smashfest in tampa yesterday. Got to play a bunch. Me and ed played for a long time. Still went even w/him. Made me glad my win wasn't just a fluke :D

For some reason i find zelda harder to trap on the ledge/put her bk in that position than sheik though...

Games were saved. Hoping u wouldn't mind recording some of em luckay?
As a Zelda/Sheik main, it's my opinion that Sheik has one of the worst get up options on the ledge in the game.

Zelda's are decent, but they're not fantastic.

Her ledge jump is god tier tho. loool

FLOOR ICE CREAM GIVES YOU HEALTH

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I dont think I've seen Aerodrome before, and I thought it was Krys all this time when looking at the Wolf... but where's Pit?
And yes, Floor Ice Cream does give you health! Don't forget the epic music! So listen to this soothing little piece of greatness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8jOXNoQaeI

Needs more Pit rep, and of course, artists for my imagination. Speaking of which, I could always use a new sig and such, and all...

As for what I'm going to do, as much as knowing that I'll be a bit handicapped as in not being at my best (controller and something else), for some reason, I'll still play this game for a bit. I just think I don't want to be rusty completely. I know this game stresses me out a lot, and wifi really doesn't matter, but hey, some ppl still like my cute Pit's potential. And yes, I call Pit cute a lot these days; just one of the things that keeps me relaxed.

EDIT: I also want Palutena's Halo symbol thing, to replace my old symbol there from my um, sig btw (gotta upgrade sometime). >_<

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Project m is pretty amazing xD and I loooved strawberry milk in middle and elementary school stupid high school didn't have it tho ugh

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
You can see me?!!!?!?!?!? Where are you hiding?! Are you hiding in my sock drawer?!! No I don't want 30 hamsters sent to my house in a box

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Silly little Loli-Chan! D: Don't forget them hot springs, and enjoy Mother's Day!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Kick me outta my hot springs, while I'm fully dressed, and feelin' the healin'!? I won't budge! >: (

Top Bottom