• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
You call princess hitei ugly and dare to call me loli-chan on AIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you fully dressed in a hot spring!?? You're supposed to be naked oh..that would mean you'd be naked never mind stay in clothing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I didn't call her ugly, blame that Former Mario guy for assuming things! But yes, I did say "Loli-chan" on AIM. You no like it anymore? D:

As for the hot spring question, I just follow the Angel Code of Conduct... and I don't wanna steam the sacred buns. >_<

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
DON'T STEAM YOUR SACRED BUNS O STEEEEEEEL

mario guy? what les get him! xD

STILLL YOU DIDN'T SAY PRINCESS HITEI WAS ACTUALLY THE MOST AWESOME CHARACTER YOU EVER SAW AND THAT YOU LOVE HER! BOW DOWN TO ME

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
You don't understand what's going on? It's pretty self explanatory and its very easy to understand this is the pit social thread.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
nothing is explained
There is nothing that i can decipher and therefore nothingi can understand XD you angels speak a foreign language
but seriously tho, I just cant be arsed to figure out whats being said. long work hours and all that

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Haha, I've stopped working out and starting to go on a fat-free diet, Got all of the muscle...its just underneath all of the fat too

Heartstring

Smash Legend
fine then I'll rephrase it, I've stopped doing anaerobic workouts in order to concentrate on fat loss over muscle gain

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Psh, I have no need to work out cuz my work IS a work out. :awesome:
Oh ya? What is it that you do?
I used to have a job in a warehouse which was great for my body, people complained about it being hard work, but i just saw it as being paid 700 quid a month to go to the gym XD
now I'm a waiter/bartender/bouncer and its not strenuous at all

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so i made all but one of my videos for pit that were unlisted public. since more people seem to be trying to pick up pit i figure everything but the perfect planking vid is safe to be released to the public.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Maharba, I hope you're aware that you won't beat players that are better than you that way?

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's broken ... if a bunch of conditions are met ... in which case people will want to ban it XD

:059:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
lol oh ya i watched all your vids maharba. I'll go into a bit more detail after i go to subway for lunch but uh...i will say one thing.

****ing pummel(correctly read:buffered) when you get a god damn grab. Idgaf if they're at 186 or 66 pummel every time. The % matters no matter how high their % is. Eventually they'll die from fthrow or upthrow.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
uthrow kills? when? and i guess ill try pummeling. i just always figure if they break out before the throw and i got like 3-4 pummels in i would have done more damage by just throwing them.

Top Bottom