• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just the breasts for me, silly. I feel lame for trying to keep it a secret, but you know how cruel some ppl can be.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Maybe I'm just worried bout how those annoying troublemakers would be like if they knew about one of my "soft" sides, but if you're sure, then well, yea... I do love the boobs, and the "puff-puff" hugs, but avoiding the explicit range, to let you know. It does help me relax at times during troubling/temper moments.
So there, happy I said another piece of interesting info about yours truly? I can't really say the other part of the cute stuff I think about though, not yet. *shrugs*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Technically that's not the reference to "soft side" I meant, even though that was a cute reference, but it's more of something I think about (if not good food or music that I like) to usually calm myself down, which is my soft side that isn't my aggressive side.
If only I was more inclined to say more stuff without the thought or chance of being betrayed.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Aren't you judged when you don't show your soft side? How different could it be? Maybe people would like you more if you showed you were human more often.

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh please... Evil and rotten ppl make me meaner than I appear, hence, trolls and bullies + my short temper. Now, maybe if certain things back then didn't happen, I probably would have been more happier overall. Unfortunately, the past cannot be changed, so I'm stuck with what I got.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
dark and mysterious people OOOOOO

I respect that the past may have been ****ty, But you'll get no sympathy from me

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't need sympathy from an easy gimpable target... err, wrong line. But Loli (forgot the name again, but I'm trying to focus) here knows the truth. Pit would deserve that special puff-puff hug from the ladies of choice (well, you know the other part of what I love)... and I said too much again.

In other news, I predict today will suck. This week has been bad anyways, and I just don't trust it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Good, because youre getting none!
And you're not getting at my recovery anyway, To do that youve got to hit me far enough to get me offstage :B

Also just a TL;dr for what he said: 'I'm a pit main, I deserve boobs'

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That really isn't what I meant. I'm talking about I want art of Pit getting that soft, and sweet treatment. Isn't that one of the main reasons why I've been looking for a good artist for the past 3 years? Then again, Pit in a harem is great to me. More cuteness!

Loli knows most of my secrets, but there's some that even she doesn't know, but not bad for silly Loli, not to mention she's taller than me... ;-; Then again, her hugs woulda been all the more sweeter this way. Don't judge me! I'm getting used to expressing some things I like. >: (

Thinking cute like that, it's keeping me relaxed very well today... so far, but I don't wanna be a jinx, so, let's wait til the day's over to see how well it is.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm aware that it's most likely the explicit Pit/Samus one, but that's not what I desire. It's more of face between boobs, or "puff puff" (or Marshmallow Hell/heaven as they call it) that I love so much, not explicit of course. Headboob counts too, since that's cute too, but you get my point.

Other art that I kinda would love is cool poses, or something. Take example:
-Pit and Phosphora (the current character in my avy) together in the skies in a cool team-like pose with an electrifying background. That really means lightning storms in this case.
-A Cyborg-like Bowser with laser-shooting eyes and a beam-sword-like weapon in one of his hands.

Plenty more ideas in this individual's mind. I'm not evil, am I?

And what is the retired Peach doing here?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Oh dam, gottem with that Ike bad recovery status. I saw harem and pit somewhere, made me think of that best moment in Naruto that I wish would happen to me.

lol boobs are great, but let us move on. AP had a good suggestion with food and music.

I'm getting into dubstep, though I know some people hate it. It's pretty hype sometimes. Of course I like some rap and R&B because I'm black and stuff. But I'm into pop and even alternative rock. Also like videogame/anime music, I guess I like pretty much anything that catches my interest when I hear it lol.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I didn't really say Ninja-related, though. I hate that show.

For music, what you need is trance, ambient, lyric-less techno (sometimes), and of course, video game music, that of which much boss music is what I also like to hear *looks at Bowser*. Ever since Uprising's release, let's just say its music has occupied me so very much.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's a good thing I hate rap and hip hop, but don't let that stop you from liking it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ambient is more of the "sound" stuff I think, something that makes you an environmental feeling, like forest sounds or something for example, idk. Trance, idk, I'm not good at describing the music. You'll have to look for some. I get most of mine at Newgrounds, but ever since their site update, it's been very hard to find what I want.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, I'm not a fond of anything with lyrics (very few exceptions), but chorus is fine. It's also why I prefer game music.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm certainly not in the mood to deal with this guy, though, so saying that now before yet another stupid conflict happens.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I really am not going to argue over these stupid trivial matters. Since I know that I could have been up there myself sometime considering my potential, but I will not repeat why I don't travel, so you're on your own. Not arguing again.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea I'm sure if Admiral Pit played offline, he could accomplish all of these things easily.

Top Bottom