• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah ive got hold of a pattern, You would probably have to credit them for it, and i have no idea if its actually any good XD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yo gadiel there's a strong chance i'll be going to this tourney in TN in may that's gettin hyped. You should see if u can go along with the other georgians to it.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Man, every cool tournament is like the one saturday a month that I have to work >_>

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Nah, I have to run a youth programming event that Saturday every month so it's not a "switch shifts" sort of thing

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ahhh i see. That makes sense lol. Ya not sure if i'll be able to go to whobo unfortunately. All depends on whether mink will be able to drive up there or not cuz it's so much cheaper to drive than fly. Kinda why i'm looking at Atlsouth tourneys with some hype behind them. Cuz i probably won't be able to go to another really large tourney till next year...

Cuz there's a decent probability of me losing my largest source of funds for college...=/

which means i'll have to put more of my own $ into school now.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
this pony **** has to go before it gets outta hand.

im gone for a month and i see my namesearch is people wishing i would put down this petty bull****? damn i sorry pit boards, it wont happen again. time to obliterate the pony scene like right now.

and now for the final begone words

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We really have split open as a Pit community, not that I'm worried bout it much anymore, but I surely did miss the old days. We have other mains coming here now.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
because other mains are awesome cool people? lol and I should watch more poniesssssssss!~ I just think they're sooo cute :3 I can't wait to get the perfect pony pattern :3 I have to get more plushies done for my art table thing in 16 days xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nuuu Loli-chan! I sense a curse to come! You know what tomorrow is?

It's a Friday the 13th! It's a cursed day to me! Something bad always happens to me on that day, and I feel uneasy just thinking about it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh, friday 13th
I'm working at my restaurant thats full to the brim with ghosts in the night tomorrow. This WILL be fun!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I love every month thats the 13th xD cuz My boyfriend and I went out march 13th 2007 sooo every 13th i'm all like bwahahaha another month ~ soo friday the 13ths are always good to meeeeeee :3

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
congrats to luckay for third best pit. You got a nice performance at Vengence (¬_¬ better than mine being solo pit) and PTZR has been snoozin'.

Fyre is back at 5th. ED removed. 5th is a toss up really, but I can not think of any one pit more deserving than her atm. There's no dedicated Pit mains that have beat ranked players (WITH THEIR RANKED CHARACTERS, I mean looking at Dabuz he beat Vinnie.....................'s Pit LOL)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
still sounded a little backhanded. But hey, pit is a character that deserves to be backhanded for his lack of manly killing power

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hai Fyre-chan! Got nothing else to say atm, except I still dont trust tomorrow, aka, a Friday the 13th.

Top Bottom