• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yeah, Luckay and Krys were really ****. I didn't manage to play Luckay at all, but I watched him beat Player-1 and play a couple matches. Had to take over for Clowsui and Hilt to help the tournament run a bit smoothly. Got some friendlies vs Krys, he showed me some other Pit things that I have to practice now.

Personally, I barely didn't get out (lost to Ori_bro 1-2, which determined third seed... no Pit in that set though), went 0-1 of my 0-2 vs Hadesblade, Pit vs Yoshi, last stock mid percents, blew a lead. So he got his revenge from the last set where I beat him 2-1, games 2/3 with Pit. Beat a Kirby 2-0 who wasn't particularly notable, but still got like 5th in Amateur bracket somehow. I didn't play Pit vs Delux, who I was 0-2'd by.

Didn't play Pit in Amateur, at all.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Yeah, Luckay and Krys were really ****. I didn't manage to play Luckay at all, but I watched him beat Player-1 and play a couple matches. Had to take over for Clowsui and Hilt to help the tournament run a bit smoothly. Got some friendlies vs Krys, he showed me some other Pit things that I have to practice now.

Personally, I barely didn't get out (lost to Ori_bro 1-2, which determined third seed... no Pit in that set though), went 0-1 of my 0-2 vs Hadesblade, Pit vs Yoshi, last stock mid percents, blew a lead. So he got his revenge from the last set where I beat him 2-1, games 2/3 with Pit. Beat a Kirby 2-0 who wasn't particularly notable, butstill got like 5th in Amateur bracket somehow. I didn't play Pit vs Delux, who I was 0-2'd by.

Didn't play Pit in Amateur, at all.
Welp that's why you got 5th then obviously ~ You should have jumped on Luckay when you saw him :D

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Teach me more Japanese name suffixes. I do like the word Sempai though. And thanks Loli-Chan :p I'll change name if I find something better.
Chan - referring to a female, generally younger than or, or your age.
kun - referring to a male
san - referring to anybody, generally older than you, or in a position of superiority to you (your boss who is 2 years younger than you)

Those are the basics.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I was talking about the manga xD I haven't seen the anime I didnt even realize it had one kjdhfkdsahfkhdfkhsdfhdskf MUST GO WATCH NOOOOOOOOOOW

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Most notable I beat was player 1. Campiest set I have played in a WHILE. 1st game went to time, I won under the stage witb 8% lead, then he timed me out game 2 with a 20 something % lead then I won game 3 with 40 seconds left last stock low %. He plays so technical but is a little too afraid to come at me when I air camped him. Other people I beat were fae, alpha zealot, and mx the yoshi.

Im really happy with how me and krys did in doubles and it was awesome meeting him and getting to play him in tourney. I got knocked out of losers by reflex who is so much better than krys' wario no offense krys, but I just couldnt do anything literally lol

:phone:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I mean I dont understand the "Kun" part, as I thought it was one of them Japanese things in the end, like -San or -Chan, and I know Senpai means Teacher. Know what I mean? If you're sure about just being Loli, Loli, then I guess I can go with it. Wished I had a cute name for you just like you did for me. Angel talk.
San is someone older than you or just a formality

Chan is used for cute things, usually added at the end of a girls name.

Kun is the male equavilant of Chan

Senpai is an older classmate

Sensei is teacher.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So it'd be Loli-chan. Idk why, but the Japanese name suffixes just sound sweet to me. I wouldn't mind being called Sensei back then. >_< Thanks for the knowledge guys.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Yeah it'd be loli-chan Or you can just call me Mistress LoliCanoli and I'll stick things up your...oh wait what was i talking about yeh loli-chan uhhuh~

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
LoliCanoli isn't gonna happen! >: (

But you know, you can try to motivate me about that "Mistress" part, but don't tell Fyre about it. D:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
...okay two things
1st. I can guarantee you that Fyre would not care at all about what you do.
2nd. I won't ever motivate you to calling me Mistress unless you legitimately enjoy me shoving canolis or other food and glass fragments inside somewhere(we all know where) then sure be motivated to call me mistress

LoliCanoli is happening and until then prepare to be ignored

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
"Ouch... That's harsh!"

If it has to be LoliCanoli, then it's only temporary since it'll take a while get used to it. The name actually reminds me of someone who said "That pony was Baloney."

Oh wait, it was Thanatos. And that H is for HAMAZING!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh sure, what is this, "Everyone pick on Pit" day?

Right... Lolicanoli... Achoo! -.-

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As long as I'm a cute Pit, and not being bashed way too much, then it should be fine, right?

MVD

Smash Master
...okay two things
1st. I can guarantee you that Fyre would not care at all about what you do.
2nd. I won't ever motivate you to calling me Mistress unless you legitimately enjoy me shoving canolis or other food and glass fragments inside somewhere(we all know where) then sure be motivated to call me mistress

LoliCanoli is happening and until then prepare to be ignored
Long live the canoli :D

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I still liked my name better. -.-
The Japanese name suffixes look better tbh.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So looking back:

In bracket:

I won 3 games with Pit, lost 3 games with Pit
I won 3 games with Wario, lsot 3 games with Wario

In pools:

I won 8 games with Pit.

In Money Match:

I won 2 games with Pit...

Overall, I used Pit and Wario 50%/50% in bracket, but with pools I used pit 100 %, for both PLUS the money match, I used Wario 37.5%, and Pit 62.5%

Interesting.

and at the same time, I think I would have had a better chance using all Pit against MJG, and I wouldn't have lost a game to Roller if I had went all Pit against him....

Maybe Im overthinking this, but perhaps being a dual main hurts me. I'm going to have to say this though; I'm just gunna play from now on. I don't care if I win or lose with Pit, Wario, Olimar, Lucario, Wolf, or whoever. I don't care about my placing anymore. I don't want to make a combo video anymore. I almost want to quit Brawl, because of school. But that won't happen. I'm just gunna chill from now on, and hope for the best. You know why? Because I had fun at the tourney even if I didn't place in the cash, or use all Pit. So there. :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I know that feeling. Stick to the higher priority, and don't push yourself too much like I do sometimes, even if you want to break your limits.

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
indeed
But dont let the rest of the ikes come here, They are a bit obsessive with their loli :L
And I am dissapoint the pit mains of UK dont post in here, shame on them :B
lol at shame on them, you might as well just say shame on me, as I know no-one else who mains Pit. Dami mains falco nowadays.

looking forward to a tournament that's bigger than a weekly, it's been a while.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As much as I love the game, even I have to take short hour breaks so my eyes don't get any more messed up than they already are. But then, considering how I have a computer and TV screen in the room, as ell as the occasional 3DS all over my eyes, it's kinda tough.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'd be the last person to ever play sports, meaning don't count on me doing such a thing unless I was forced to, like in the school days.

Top Bottom