• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I never noticed it was Easter til I found out the neighbors had like 5 cars parked around the block a few hours ago. I guess I feel dumb about not knowing when some holidays occur.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't really eat chocolate much these days. My taste buds change quite a bit, and I'm interested in having Honey Buns now, and fish sticks.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
LoliCanoli for life

:phone:
I don't understand this thread
I dont need to

lol at shame on them, you might as well just say shame on me, as I know no-one else who mains Pit. Dami mains falco nowadays.

looking forward to a tournament that's bigger than a weekly, it's been a while.
Dami still posted 2 pages before you :B
And so am I. Its been so very long since i played in a singles tournament SERIOUSLY.
seriously, like january

The best boxer of his time
wouldnt agree with that really. He is the most famous boxer of that time though.
Among boxing fans like myself though, its commonly agreed that Lennox lewis was the best of the time. But he didnt do funky things like biting peoples ears off on live TV XD

Suyon

Smash Lord
Cool, now you're gonna have to teach me these trixies Juu then we can once again just go to a random stage and WoI everywhere.

Also, Admiral, for those Japanese suffixes don't forget about
-sama is a more respectful version of san. Mostly used for people with extremely high ranks such as princes, kings, queens, princesses, etc. Also used for addressing customers and when you highly admire someone as well.
Mangaka's, novelist, doctors, politicians, lawyers are also referred to as Sensei's as well.
-Hakase is like the equivalency of Professor.
Senpai, usually for higher rank classmates but in work terms it's basically someone with more experience in the same position. Boss's are not senpai's though.
Then there's kohai which is the opposite of senpai.
You can also make up your own honorifics though by the way. If you're like Sanji with his chwan and swan...basically the similarity of chan. There are more but think that's all you need to know really.

Now to go back to lurking. Makes me wonder when my last post here was...not the frequent one.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hai Fyre-chan <3 and thanks Suyon-san. :p

Still dont know why I love those suffixes. Guess it sounds either cuter or cooler.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Nope sorry, kuro-chan. It was getting late, live stream and other recording set ups were being played on and we just needed to get the set done. Let me give you the break down.

Game 1

He camps on the ground with nanner in hand, nanner on ground and popgun spam when im on ledge arrow planking. Whenever I land an attack on his shield I take 30+ damage. I camp the moving SV platform with arrows etc. Match goes to time with me winning using woi under the stage having a 7% lead. Heart racing.

Game 2 (I ban FD)

He takes me to BF, pretty much same stuff goes down as the first game. I glide/air camp the top platform, arrow plank some. Him with his fancy nanner combos etc. He times me out with a 30% lead finishing the match on the ledge. Both players now salty for their respective losses.

Game 3 (He banned brinstar or rc or something)

I take him to halberd, shark him to death. Stationary part of the stage gives me optimum space for arrow camping. He pulls off a sick up b spike to counter my sharking to bring me to my last stock while I'm on mine. I continue sharking and stuff, air camping the top platform, he doesn't really try to pursue me in the air so I maintain my patience and continue to avoid him. I win the match with 46 seconds on the clock.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Hari-chan? Y/Y? :3

So, how's it goin' guys? I've been on a brief hiatus, but I've still been enough into the game to go to a tournament.

I can confirm that it's Wi-Fi that's messing up my game. I still have a tendency to flail around and spam against someone WAY better than me, but I'm really starting to catch up. :D Success.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just been enjoying Uprising tons, and relaxing my mind somehow. And yes, Hari-Chan. It's not that bad.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I havent paid so much attention to Pokemon these days that I have forgotten many of the names, both the Pokemon and the characters.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
no comission? aww :B

And if youre really struggling with a pattern, Ive got one saved too, not sure how good it is, but it seems to be tried and tested :)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
......wait what?! A pony pattern that was legit looking and not ugly?! Im trying to make my own so I don't have to credit anyone tho and then its my design xD and I take commissions just not for ponies. You can only get a pony from me if its through an auction.

:phone:

Top Bottom