• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh um, no. All separate, except the cinnamon. It's what I put on the food. Wonder how it'd taste with the fish sticks I'll make tomorrow.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
pattern? what pattern?
Also while im in here. Does americafriend post in here?
Oh, that would be fyre to you guys. i met her at apex :)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
everyone wants ponies xD im making a pattern so i can make lots of ponies and sell them :D:D:D Ponies are awesome and cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

Heartstring

Smash Legend
indeed
But dont let the rest of the ikes come here, They are a bit obsessive with their loli :L
And I am dissapoint the pit mains of UK dont post in here, shame on them :B

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Told ya you were silly >_< Actually makes me feel bit more happier myself.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh please, Loli Cake. It's just many ppl make me look bad. But you don't seem to <3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Though some of their actions can make me have that evil eye. I'll see if I can channel just a bit of that energy for you.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I thought it was from that King of the Hill episode with that dog growling at the repairman, not to mentioning calling that dog a hellhound.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Both got 7th ironically. He knocked me out of winners though. I two stock him the pitto so he goes wario and wins next two games but they were last hit /salt

:phone:

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
indeed
But dont let the rest of the ikes come here, They are a bit obsessive with their loli :L
And I am dissapoint the pit mains of UK dont post in here, shame on them :B
We do post but I prefer to lurk. This board also has a no pony rule which would be enforced if Marharba was here.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh there we go :B

Also maharba has like 11 control changes when he plays. i will never know how he came to the conclusion that changing all of those buttons was the way forward XD

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I didn't beat anyone notable with Pit or Wario, all my losses were against really good people... that I've BEATEN before...so much salt, so much for the whole mw getting new scenes coming at us, and we just get to play eachother allover again, god damn it.

I lost MJG in winners and lost to Logic in losers. Wasn't playing my best at all today. STill, has to be one of my favorite tourneys. I did use Wario a lot, but the ONLY matches it helped me was against Roller's pikachu on rainbow cruise (Which he loses RC to anyone competent it seems so that's not an accomplishment, it's just the stage giving me the win :troll: ) and winning against Luckay with him. EVERY GOD DAMN WARIO MATCH OTHERWISE I LOST! >:( SOOOO MAD.

I wish I ahd gone all pit except against Luckay. Luckay showed me he knew the Pitto way too well, first competent pit I've played in bracket EVER. So I knew I HAD to use Wario.

I beat Roller's IC's (2stocked) on Yoshis Island with Pit, won all my pools matches with Pit... I forgot who I played... OH I beat OS's Rob and Marth round 1, if that's anything lol. He's a really smart player tho, he played similar to Masho's rob and KB's marth, so I was happy about that.

So my rounds was...

OS, Luckay, MJG, Roller, and Logic
:pit:: 2-0, 0-1, 0-1, 1-0, 0-1
:wario:: 0-0, 2-0, 0-1, 1-1, 0-1

My pools was

MX, Luna (Os's gf), WolfofMay (random), and BonDs...

I 2-0'd everyone in my pool with Pit. MX was the hardest, with BonDs close behind. WolfofMay was interesting. Luna was a girl using Lucario Aura sphere, she's OS's GF I think...

Anyways thats about it, and Luckay's usage of Fyre's tag was quite a cute devotion to her :3

Well thats it. Imma sleep soon..

EDIT: I also beat the Reddest of Ryus' Lucario in a mm, but he mainly did it for experience, I don't feel he plays enough Pits. :) He's still a lot better when he's less sleepy tho LOL. Fun match..

EDIT2: the curse lives on. no replays. Course, why would anyone wanna see them XD WE DID have some doubles stuff.

OH BTW TEAM: "Double Pit? Oh, ****!!!" won 5th place, oh yeaaaaaa! Course, Luckay hard-core carried me, I mean I shined a couple times but otherwise if it wasn't for his stock tanking we would have lost way earlier lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
We do post but I prefer to lurk. This board also has a no pony rule which would be enforced if Marharba was here.
I don't know what this no pony rule is about but who the **** cares ponies are cute! Plus I'm making pony plushies so there won't be a no pony rule and no one can stop me!

Also luckay and krystedez <3 I was watching the livestream for you guys! Tho that camera thing where I could see people was annoying cuz there was a crotch everywhere ;-;

:phone:

BOrookie

Smash Cadet
I tuned into the stream during doubles play, Lukay, let me just say that you are a beast with pit. I also saw when your partner farted you off-stage at the end :p. Haha

Top Bottom