• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I have 5 letters (Steve) so I'm sad. Sad enough to quit Brawl? Looks like it. :(

Thanks to all the cool people here. If you're not cool, you know who you are, yeh jerks. :p

Lates.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I'll probably come to Brawl Bootcamp 2 since it's only about 20 mins from where I live. It gives me a great opportunity to say goodbye to everyone. Plus the God Kais are hosting it and they're ballers.

We can do all that there, if you're coming. I'm not sure how much help I'll be, though, seeing I've hardly been involved in the tournament scene the past three or four months-- not by choice, mind you. School and money complicate things. To tell you the truth officially quitting isn't that big a change for me. >.<

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Why say goodbye to everyone, you were only friends with them cause you played a certain game? =[ pch
Quite the contrary, I only played said certain game because I was friends with them. I stopped enjoying this game somewhere around five or six months ago. I only stayed for the community.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Lol i was joking about being rican but Neil is right. I'm pretty God **** Black. You should see my neighborhood.

@Boom O_o it's kinda weird you know that.

aish

Smash Journeyman
My usual doubles partner says he don't wanna team with me no mores because he wants a change of pace =[

Well that's my news, never going to find that one partner D8

I hear that new KH game sucks because the impressions given isn't what the game is at all

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
I hear that new KH game sucks because the impressions given isn't what the game is at all
Actually, I'm really enjoying it. My only qualms are Xigbar isn't as good as he should be and you don't seem to progress at a good rate. Like, I get hit with a million upgrades at once, but can only use a few.

BOOM is a racist

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
As a Dwarf, it's in my nature to have a negative disposition towards elves.

Pointy eared *******s.

Other races are a-okay though.

Edit:

SELF PLUG

You guys should totally review my vid in the vid review thread. I'll be your friend.

Top Bottom