• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Needs more Pit, but maybe Kown should help out with some Falco data, for playing Ozz and all. I have been looking around for the other characters' point-of-views on the matchup against Pit, which would help me continue on the matchup stuff.

BTW, curious. Who's a great artist of somewhat, like as is making sigs and avys? We could use more Pit goodness, expand our heavenly powers (Black Pits included >.<), improve and advance to victory that is sweet like candy.
I'm so patriotic, but in the slump we are in, we will need to reform, get together, strengthen our weaknesses, and show the others what the angels can do.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna play me real quick? I've gotten back into brawl and im feelin a bit rusteh.

Edit: OMFG I HATE MISQUITOES! or however you spell it.

Afropony

Smash Lord
This is a bit random but i wanna know why people chose the account name they have on smashboards.

I chose my name because I used to have something that looked a bit like an afro and I realized when I added pony to the end of it it sounded pretty good. :)

TJaguar

Smash Cadet
The T represent the first letter in my real name and the Jaguar stands for my favorite animal and my favorite football team

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My name has no relation to my real name, but just tells that I love the word/rank "Admiral" and that I love the sexy character known as Pit <3

321BOOM

Smash Journeyman
It all started when i escaped from Area 51. Shots were being fired in my general direction, missing and colliding with the nearby rocks and dirt. I sensed all attempts to shoot me down and effortlessly dodged the bullets with my amazing speed. Luckily I was able to find and board a military tank driven by Master Chief, it was then that I discovered he had been waiting for my arrival since day 1.

"It was my mission, issued from the commander." he explained. As rounds of ammo tipped the surface of our tank, he went on to describe to me how he managed to survive for this long off of scorpions, which I thought was pretty badass. His survival meant nothing to me, though. My goal was to escape from this hellhole with my life.

The soldiers were closing in. I was in charge of the missiles. When they all mindlessly entered firing range, I whispered "3..2..1..BOOM."
The missile I launched amazingly resembled that of a blue arrow. But it was shot straight, not looped or else I would've missed.
The path of my escape was clear, so I followed it.

And behind me followed a name, 321BOOM.

Player_2

Smash Rookie
I got mine because Player-1 made me be Player-2 and eventually there was a Player-3 and we all live in the same area so we play together all the time so it was only natural.

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
I used to do text based RPs way back in middle school, and my user name on yahoo was "The Mystyrious Silver Man

I just kept using that username. Eventually got shortened to Mysterious Silver, or sometimes Silver Myst.

Player-3

Smash Hero
so i almost beat p2 in pittos today

i was using a wiimote (ive never used them before)

i dont own a wii

p2 sux

but then again, i am the best player in the atlantic south so i dont blame him

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know where to get new Gamecube controllers? 'Cause just about all of mine have something wrong with them now.

Edit: Okay, I think the only place you can get them is from Japan unless you get really lucky.

2nd Edit @Corrupt: Yeah, I never buy off-brand, and it's only the C-stick messing up on my controllers, but it's still very important.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Nintendo doesn't make them anymore, (link, http://googlewatch.eweek.com/conten..._sony_nintendo_sued_over_joystick_design.html) It basicly says that a company got pissed because Nintendo, sony, and microsoft all used joystick tech created by said company with out asking. Sony and microsoft paid them off nintendo said **** you we dont need joysticks anymore. You can find off brands, but I have gotten 2 of them and the both broke in a week...and my Nintendo ones are still working fine.

321BOOM

Smash Journeyman
You don't need to buy off-brand controllers..

I recently bought a white gamecube controller off Amazon.
It was gamecube-brand and worked exactly like I wanted it to
Downside though: it's $30

edit: did nobody like my name story? D;

LaIotun

Smash Apprentice
You don't need to buy off-brand controllers..

I recently bought a white gamecube controller off Amazon.
It was gamecube-brand and worked exactly like I wanted it to
Downside though: it's $30

edit: did nobody like my name story? D;
Your name reminds me of WTF BOOM

Top Bottom