• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

321BOOM

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of,
I had a pokemon flashback when I saw a kid walkin' around with his face glued to a Gameboy.
It was quite the experience.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
hahaha, kinda cool :)

I can't tell if the fact that only 3 peeps post here is sad, or a good thing, meaning that everyone is busy posting in important threads.

Discuss?

321BOOM

Smash Journeyman
oh snap, ravyn I think thats pretty beast.
Thats the stuff you gotta tell your kids. I would :3

I like to post in useless threads :D
We need more useless posts.

Coffee™

I need it....
Ok, I like just browsed through the 1st page of the Pit boards and realised almost every thread is crap. So as a heads up from now on I'm going to lock every stupid thread made in here that is not relative to the advancement of the character. All random chat can be done in this thread. I'm going to make a sticky about it later when I get out of this boring class.

Edit: Specific posts about videos can be posted in the stickied Video Archive or Critique threads. There is no need to really make new threads about every new vid so I'm going to lock those as well.

LaIotun

Smash Apprentice
Only 7 threads that I see
But that does look like a lot if you put them next to each other.... kind of

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
U shoulda done that a long time ago....
Even with such action, finding the knowledgeable ones that will contribute to helping still is difficult, and I have been busy lately. I will be waiting to see how things change while I hope to eventually find some contributors so we can progress a bit more. It will take some time, but it is better than being at a complete stop doing nothing. I also don't know how long it will take.

Esca

Smash Champion
Nobody is at a complete stop. I'm finding new things out every day.

The Pit boards are a joke, lol. I think they should stay that way. I enjoy how everyone idolizes an online Pit main, whose obsessed with the character in general.

To be completely honest, I find this whole idea of people needing help as a joke. If someone needs to learn how to do something, they need to figure it out. In life there isn't someone there to help you. It's trial and error. This is all something you guys need to utilize. Your BRAIN.

This game is so easy, like, seriously.

Coffee™

I need it....
Nobody is at a complete stop. I'm finding new things out every day.

The Pit boards are a joke, lol. I think they should stay that way. I enjoy how everyone idolizes an online Pit main, whose obsessed with the character in general.

To be completely honest, I find this whole idea of people needing help as a joke. If someone needs to learn how to do something, they need to figure it out. In life there isn't someone there to help you. It's trial and error. This is all something you guys need to utilize. Your BRAIN.

This game is so easy, like, seriously.
Pit boards suck, but it's not like it had to be that way. The people of the board kinda just made it that way. All boards aren't like that and yeh even though it's easier to learn stuff through trial and experience like most good players have, there is no reason you should deny extra assistance. If the board can supply that then why not accept it? Chances are you won't learn everything by yourself anyway.

As far as being helped in life is concerned. What you said is total BS. Life isn't total trial and error. You didn't self teach yourself everything, it's generally impossible to in this world. Teachers, parents, friends, all of them are around to help and teach you, pretty sure no successful person has gotten by without any of them :dizzy:

LaIotun

Smash Apprentice
How come all the "older" threads disappear or something?
I mean, a direct link to it works, but I can't find that thread

aish

Smash Journeyman
When i make a combo video there won't be another pit OTL unless i ask them to play him 8D nobody in my province wants to play him no other mains in the country either xDDD but i made a pit sticker anyway (selling btw for 25 cents each! 8D)

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
What all other characters do you guys play? I'm gonna pick up Diddy for good this weekend (Don't worry, I've been a Pit main since the beginning and never quitting).
I also play:
Ike
Jigglypuff
Ganon
Ness/Lucas

I have a thing for terrible characters.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My Pit goes first, then Bowser, both my longest mains.

Then we have Wolf and Wario, still deciding on em, but have been with me for a while. Next I have Zelda, who I brought back, and Donkey Kong. I am recently picking up ZSS.

So my tier placings vary, though not too low.

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
I think it's not that I like bad characters, but more that I like gimmicky characters.
Ike: He's freakishly strong.
Jigglypuff: A fighting Balloon. (Resting someone is the best feeling in Smash)
Ganon:He's the only character in the game who is capable of murder.
Ness/Lucas: Psychic little kids. How is that not really bad ***?
Diddy: Nanerz. Lots of nanerz.
Pit: He's like a whole bag of gimmicks. But that is why I like him.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
When i make a combo video there won't be another pit OTL unless i ask them to play him 8D nobody in my province wants to play him no other mains in the country either xDDD but i made a pit sticker anyway (selling btw for 25 cents each! 8D)
not cool aish, i play pit too, if i start to play in tournaments again.

aish

Smash Journeyman
Man kenny i met another pit player in the mini tourney i hosted in a anime festival in st albert and she was pretty good for having no wii! 8D then we teamed togethers after it was over, double female pit player team!@*(& 8DD it worked out pretty good

Top Bottom