• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Now Seagull and Rich Brown both like my Pit after I had a few matches with em each within the 24 hours. I'm loving my odds now.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Fun fact: If you don't like using dair to PC cuz of the lag it can produce on mess up

You can use down+stick forward and still be able to do all the buffer out of PC shenanigans just as easy.

Well, tbh, i gotta test this with pit first lol. Ik it works with marth.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
you can hold down and use an aerial in any direction

Depending on the orientation of you and your opponent, I will PC with B/U/Fair so if I mess the PC timing, I will cover my mess up with an aerial.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, I'm in a very good mood. After today's Nintendo Direct, we get tons of new Uprising footage, and more. And for the updates on the Japanese site of the game, beyond amazing. I can't really explain everything, and just 1 month and 1 day left to go to wait! This puts me in a great mood.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Well, I'm in a very good mood. After today's Nintendo Direct, we get tons of new Uprising footage, and more. And for the updates on the Japanese site of the game, beyond amazing. I can't really explain everything, and just 1 month and 1 day left to go to wait! This puts me in a great mood.
Are you in a good enough mood to help the Pits now? lol, but I'm glad you're feeling great.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm not that in a good mood, and rather not be asked about it again, please.

Enjoy your birthday, btw.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Google explains so much about the human subconscious. Just ask it "is (insert thing here)" and be amazed at the suggestions.

Example case: "Is Brawl"
-Is Brawl a fighting game
-Is Brawl better than Melee
-Is Brawl on DS
-Is Brawl good

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hmm.... I keep getting the turn animation instead.
Don't hold the analog stick. Initiate dash return to neutral buffer turn around then dtilt.

So...i knew pit's grab range was bad...but i never knew how bad it was...

we have the third worst standing grab range in the game.

And the worst dash grab iirc.

There is a bright side...i knew our pivot grab was good but i didn't know how good...

Our pivot grab is BARELY lower than dedede's standing grab range.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Don't hold the analog stick. Initiate dash return to neutral buffer turn around then dtilt.

So...i knew pit's grab range was bad...but i never knew how bad it was...

we have the third worst standing grab range in the game.

And the worst dash grab iirc.

There is a bright side...i knew our pivot grab was good but i didn't know how good...

Our pivot grab is BARELY lower than dedede's standing grab range.
Imagine how I feel. Most of my playstyle is based on getting those grabs lol.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Must pivot grab more. I didn't think we were THAT bad...geez... ._.'

Edit: Happy now all? ~w~; I really don't think it should bother everybody that much, but... Last thing this thread needs is for me to start another argument.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Just part of the job, ha. I'm not really helping our case am I? :p

...Actually, I don't even really like how I drew it that much. Feels amateur. But that applies to nearly everything I draw. I think it's a fine concept at least. D;

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Ok fine, fine. No more. ._.; I'll take it off. Ya didn't have to yell though, geez. :p Then again, this is the internet.

I do plan on going to that tourney, though. Nothing is ever completely confirmed for me, but since it's so close I'll say there's a 90% chance I'll show. If not, then I am disappoint.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Yeah I saw that video Kuro a while back, but it was a good refresher on that 2nd hit f-smash can beat MK tornado. I forgot about that.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Worth a shot. Especially when the victim's partner is off doing something else. I mean, seriously, this thing takes a stock from zero.

Top Bottom