• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I don't get it.

Is Pit from that Final Fantasy game with the Disney Characters?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I was talking about the return of Koolaid and Esca, the bestest pits ever.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
When is Danny gonna make an account? Nick, you have to get him on here, we want to hear from him!
Uh danny def hasn't played in forever and doesn't even come around. Iirc i heard he was going blind which is a reason he quit. Idk if he ever got better.
past couple of weeks

Koolaid just placed 9th/80 at that tournament Ally won (but he didnt use Pit).

Esca got 5h at a small TX local.
I see.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Esca getting 5th at small tX local? how small? If its smaller than 20, than thats small, otherwise, I know TX is really rigorous. I'd be willing to put him back on top 5 if he's still using all Pit.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Esca getting 5th at small tX local? how small? If its smaller than 20, than thats small, otherwise, I know TX is really rigorous. I'd be willing to put him back on top 5 if he's still using all Pit.
Houston's top players didn't attend, it was like 25 people.

Wait until HOBO. Lets see if he still can outplace Maharba/Pwii.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
no. esca sd'd with an 80% lead against denti and would have won but had to play megafox and is bad at the snake MU. won every game he went pit except game 2 with pit against denti and then sd'd as falco with an 80% lead (won game one with pit). he is also positive on denti in tx tourney history. plus he outplaced pj and them

esca is still the best pit, no1 knows it but tx tho (and nicole :troll: )

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
no. esca sd'd with an 80% lead against denti and would have won but had to play megafox and is bad at the snake MU. won every game he went pit except game 2 with pit against denti and then sd'd as falco with an 80% lead (won game one with pit). he is also positive on denti in tx tourney history. plus he outplaced pj and them

I woulda won against Snake. :troll:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Pweeease no spam brothers.

I'm regretting to say that I wont be making an update very soon, maybe after exam/project stuff is over and tomorrow is my dad's wedding. Afterwards (Saturday/Sunday?) I should be able to look over stuff including GW.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Pweeease no spam brothers.

I'm regretting to say that I wont be making an update very soon, maybe after exam/project stuff is over and tomorrow is my dad's wedding. Afterwards (Saturday/Sunday?) I should be able to look over stuff including GW.
GW is the most important character on the Pit boards~

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Why are you posting their Twitter? It's creepy and also not really helpful unless someone here can translate Japanese, even then it's not like everything they would Tweet about would be about brawl lol

:phone:
It's not creepy. I just posted it so we could finally get in touch with them, but I don't know Japanese so it's pointless unless someone else can translate.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Google translation ftw.. no it sucks.
Masashi's latest tweets are about having dinner or stuff lol

Denti

Smash Master

XD I'm almost positive I've never played Esca before that. I 2-0'd him this last tournament. And his falco never had a substantial lead on me, just CG'd me then i bodied it with a 3 stock. If I played Esca any other time before that those were my F tier days. Just so you know lol

Shaky

Smash Ace
XD I'm almost positive I've never played Esca before that. I 2-0'd him this last tournament. And his falco never had a substantial lead on me, just CG'd me then i bodied it with a 3 stock. If I played Esca any other time before that those were my F tier days. Just so you know lol
Slayed. Win or no win, C.Doc is still better than Esca.

Top Bottom