• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
AP supposedly posted a lot of stuff on AiB way back when. His combo videos or highlight videos whatever still aged well. Very basic and effective strategies always trump advanced, flashy stuff if they work.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And I won't be giving any of that old junk out. For one, I'm very certain it's outdated, and for two, I wouldn't be convinced after the lack of progress, not to mention a few old threads of mine were from that project, in which those threads died out quickly.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
For we rejoice in our sufferings. For through our sufferings we are given perseverance. Through our perseverance, we are given character. And through our character we are given hope.

And hope does not disappoint

Keep your head up Luckay

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
For we rejoice in our sufferings. For through our sufferings we are given perseverance. Through our perseverance, we are given character. And through our character we are given hope.
And hope does not disappoint
Oh snap bro, you know the word too!? What? Do you read the bible too bro or is this just a random quote you know from somewhere?

Sorry to hear about that Luckay. I never knew my grandfathers if that makes you feel better, which it probably doesn't, but I'll be praying for you man.

MVD

Smash Master
Yo man I'm sorry for your loss, your familys in my prayers dude, stay positive and strong

:phone:

DeLux

Oh snap bro, you know the word too!? What? Do you read the bible too bro or is this just a random quote you know from somewhere?
If by random quote from somewhere you mean "The Bible", then yes I do read the Bible or it's just a random quote I know :)

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
If by random quote from somewhere you mean "The Bible", then yes I do read the Bible or it's just a random quote I know :)
Hey that's a good idea, to just sneak the goodies to people w/out them knowing! I need to start applying to word into my life and into my mouth, so I should mix in my lingo w/ the word, but I'll make sure I know where it's from and remember the verses. I have to know where things are, and I don't like it when people just quote things w/out knowing where they come from.

DeLux

It wasn't sneaking things in. It was very applicable to the situation lol

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Hey that's a good idea, to just sneak the goodies to people w/out them knowing! I need to start applying to word into my life and into my mouth, so I should mix in my lingo w/ the word, but I'll make sure I know where it's from and remember the verses. I have to know where things are, and I don't like it when people just quote things w/out knowing where they come from.
Also, the way you phrase that it sounds really underhanded.

People who don't like the bible won't like it more if you 'sneak the goodies' into them without their knowledge.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Also, the way you phrase that it sounds really underhanded.

People who don't like the bible won't like it more if you 'sneak the goodies' into them without their knowledge.
Yeah I know, it's only God who changes hearts. All I meant was that I need to apply the word more to my heart so it can be spoken more to others. I won't really be deceptive in person.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So

Tourney this weekend.

Fox/pikachu/sonic/sheik advice/tips/vids?

I know almost every vid in existence though. So more so on the other stuff.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And this failure of a rhyme now comes to a stop (or split) with my combo breaker! But hey, 3 isn't bad.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
So

Tourney this weekend.

Fox/pikachu/sonic/sheik advice/tips/vids?

I know almost every vid in existence though. So more so on the other stuff.
All those characters beside Sheik is weird. Sonic is hard to hit, so you gotta bait him out. There is Earth vs X and some other Japanese sonic video. Fox can change depending on the player, but if you watch Earth vs Yui/Karamity, you can get more ideas. Pit vs Pika is weird, and I don't know it that well. AP knows it more since he's beaten ESAM online and has Anther experience. Sheik vs Pit...I take it like avoid the needles or shield them, then bait her out and punish her. Keep the pressure w/ arrows.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya fox has been the hardest mu for me to learn so far...like...all those others i actually know pretty well and learn more everytime i play it but...fox..i just dunno what to do besides jabs @.@

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
How could you of NOT HEARD o.0

Papa mink's tourney has had mad hype. So much...

that he had to put an attendance cap on.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Dude it's freaking impossible. Every move outprioritizes/outranges him. Offstage Olimar has no chance.
Yeah but it's hard for Pit to get in, unless I'm not going about it the right way. How should Pit approach and whatnot?

Edit: Who did you play that made you change your beliefs?

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I seriously need sleep. These posts are all blending in together... So busy this week. Sigh.

Olimar is one of my personal worst matchups, if not the worst. I've been thinking about which character I want to use primarily against him... I feel like I can get closer with Marth, but Pit is my main. More tech skill. And you trust your main, because if you don't, then bad things happen. Then again, I DO go Toony versus G&W so I don't have to deal with the bucket...

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
whistle is never a bad move kuro, it can prevent you from taking his stock. whistle bair whistle dair whistle uair whistle every hitbox we have into nair or usmash. freaking ***

Top Bottom