• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
idgaf about top 5. all i need is one good placement and some wins on tx top tiers and im guarenteed 4th or 5th. and hobo nxt weekend and the 5 min plank, i got dis

get@me

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Maharba idk why you're not the best Pit by now with all the talent you have in your region to work with honestly. Leave all the gay planking and time out crap behind and actually get better. #realtalk

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Sad part is, even tho I dont like gerrymandering and taking a stab at picturing which regions are better//harder, it's the truth. If Maharba so much as places top 10, you're ALL screwed.

>:x

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I know my great potential, but I'm just your little Pit only to rep online, which never matters to anyone...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Implying that I live in Norcal... I still ain't convinced though, not that I could anyways. Change the subject, for we're not doing this routine again.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
no. im sorry. but fl proved themselves to me at apex. fl>mdva

@luckay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aniZ3YMXBo&feature=g-all-u&context=G259c7c1FAAAAAAAAAAA

i am trying to get better. i don't plank in friendlies anymore and haven't legitly tried to time someone out since hobo32 or 33 (excluding bassem at apex). seriously idky i can't get better. all i do is practice my *** off ONSTAGE anymore. i only plank in tournies because it's the only way i can not get completely bodied in front of my peer players. last thing i need to do is not plank and look worse than i already do.

and i only study planking and **** because i equate it to snake's nades or diddies nana's or ICs cgs. it's OUR characters BROKEN trait. if they can abuse theirs, we should abuse ours.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Mahrba, I'll leave you with two things:

Perhaps if you aren't ascending, then you aren't climbing a mountain and are instead on a plateau, so maybe you ought to consider a different path to the top.

Also, you can't truly climb to your highest if you're afraid of the fall

DeLux

But you should appreciate when I say that if you're practicing your most possible and are still not improving, maybe practice isn't the issue and you need to seek alternative means to improve.

And you can't be afraid of losing. It only makes you perform worse. Like, you have to understand that most Brawl matches (like most battles in war) are decided before the players even sit down to play each other assuming both players execute what they want to do with consistency. Fear of losing will only detract from that execution. If you know yourself and know your opponent, you ought to be fearless.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Arrows and wings are Pit's broken traits, not planking. Don't need to rely on planking at all.

edit: holy carp @ :57. Also don't take olimar to frigate anymore.

DeLux

>_>

Maybe the issue is you guys are looking for broken traits when there by in large aren't traits that are broken in brawl

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
if i don't win then i haven't improved. if i haven't improved i've been wasting my time. i hate wasting my time for nothing, and that's all every tourney i go to is a waste of time (except apex, it's the only tourney that something that mattered happened at). and wat else can i possibly do to get better besides study and practice? there is nothing else you can do in this game except get execution and MUs and reaction and reading and **** down or study frames and theory. if you can offer a different method to get me out of this rut i've been in for years now i'd appreciate it, because if i can't do anything by whobo4 im melting my controller down and permanently quitting brawl. i can't waster another year after this year if i don't get start actually mattering in bracket. it's waste of time and money to work this hard and net out no improvement at all.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'd take delux up on his offer maha. He went from zero to hero fast.

And he def. has a way with words. I'm terrible at explaining stuff. Unfortunately for you... :(

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
can i just PM you instead? skype is inconvienient because i don't have the net at my house, gotta go to other places to use it. pms are like texts, they can be answered at convienence

DeLux

I play Lucas for low tier tournaments because sparkles are broken (the irony) and I like zooming around like FAE and I want to be a doubles deity like Mekos.

I'd try PMing I guess, but what I'd tell you is a lot of little stuff that builds on itself so it would take forever for us to get anywhere and I'm at a state in my life where I'm looking for the real thing so if you're a tease you need to gtfo

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
wait im confused. why would i tease about wanting to get better? im serious about melting my controller if i have 0 accomplishments by whobo4. for reals i've almost quit so many times, this time im planning months in advance if i can't be accomplished by then.

DeLux

I was making a joke >_>

I do that from time to time

I assume you're serious lol

*note: anyone can feel free to skype me about stuff. just be advised I'm much more "interesting"
or in the case now inebriated
on skype than I am on SWF (due to moderating duties and such)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Let's just say I have a grudge against the dependency of higher tiers. *points at MK and Snake* And this is coming from a Pit with a pocket Bowser. -_-

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lux, add me on skype! tj.will

Edit:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL dang

this guy messed up

He's so wasted

He tried to get in MY BED. WHILE I'M THERE! saying bro, get out my bed.

Like, it takes a bunch of alcohol to turn you that slow.

DeLux

@AP: To each their own I guess.

@Kuro: I have a strict no-add policy. People have to seek me out

It's a test :)

DeLux

I don't know my own skype name either >_>

People find it somehow through SWF though

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Lol, you just posted your name earlier, lol. I will add you Delux, and you will help make me better @ this game.

@ Maharba--bro, you gotta have a better attitude. Don't beat yourself up soo much. I watched about half of your innovative tricks video, and every time you messed up, it was clear and you had to say something to beat yourself up. Don't do that next time, just take it how it is, and improve on your mistakes.

DeLux

All the pits love me

Except for the one that really matters :(

Top Bottom