• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
You guys will never get the lead versus Olimar, Toon Link, Lucario or Diddy Kong!!! Bwahahaha
wrong bro,

we will just never get the lead versus Sync, Pj & Jerm, Trela, or Gnes. you all know pit too well.

btw, im currently uploading my 5 minute perfect planking method to youtube. give it some time and then ill put it in the Ideas Thread.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
...As much as I would love a signature, I don't have the will to get on Skype tonight. @_@; Sorry all, but this is the first time I've been home pretty much all day today. So. Tired.

...Also, I want to see this video when it's up. Too bad I am the worst player on the planet.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
So that perfect planking isn't really perfect. Uair can be gotten punished in the middle by pretty much any character's spike. Also there's no way you can avoid grabbing the ledge for 3 minutes straight then get away with 5 minutes of planking in a tourney match.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Using WoI refresh it's very possible to play keep away for most of the first three minutes. Just stand your ground and keep a percent lead. Personally my hands would get tired from attempting time outs like that though.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Gonna have to disagree luckay. There are quite a few characters that is quite viable against. Ik i plan on using it.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
luckay, the only characters who could run down and spike it, would die from spiking that low. so if you are up a stock (like you should be when timing out), you still win. plus uair beats out most of that **** before the hitbox comes out. and it is easy to not grab the ledge for 3 minutes, just be good onstage and take that first stock.

trust me, i know fully well who's spikes are an actual threat and at that height, no one but marth can do it, so for marth you go lower. if i had a person to make that vid with i would show u but ill just get vids at HOBO next month and show u in actual gameplay

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I already have you penciled in to teach me Pit.

One show a day imo

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Just spent the last hour and half recording vids...

Only to find they never saved in the videos folder when it even said transfer complete

:salt: :demon: :salt: :mad: :mad: :mad: :salt: :evil: :salt:

Top Bottom