• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Awwh, but I was just gonna ask you if you had a Skype. ;o; I need someone to hype Uprising with me, and drowning the social with it probably isn't such a good idea...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well it is Pit-related, but I'll think about it. Let's just say I used up the majority of my comp space, and I hate rechecking my PWs and all.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Lolz Pit party on skype. If I don't lag out a lot. SC5 hype though.. So imma be inactive also, since mk is banned I pick up a new secondary. Lucario.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh, and for the record, I didn't mention the word "Skype" for the Pit party. -.- I still am not convinced to get it yet, and remind me to unrust myself in due time.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
You don't even have to use the voice chat if that's any issue. I usually just use it as an IM anyway personally. D: ...... ;^; Pwease???

On another note... Pit cosplay is finally starting to make some progress. I found the PERFECT toga material. >:3 It's really long and it has two sleeves, but scissors and some needlework will fix that. I wonder if I'll have enough to make the scarf too... Though, I still need to figure out HOW to cut it. Hum, Fyre, you say you've made one yourself? Is that right? Do you think you'd be willing to help me out a bit with this? ;o;

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm thinking bout multiple things now, including the comparison between Aggressive and Defensive Pit (yea, that one annoying green-Pit user from AIB is starting again), in which I need opinions again bout which style overall has greater potential, but you know my answer, and those who've played me know what style I prefer. *points to Defense*

Next, still ain't getting Skype, but Fyre is getting closer to convincing me...

Another thing is that I'm seeing more complaints bout the MK ban, not that I care much, because I don't have sympathy for MK for one, I'm online-only (and therefore, cannot avoid the MK trash), and that there's others that will still be desperate.

While I'm deciding to temporarily return to place for a bit, at least til Uprising comes out, I still am looking forward to regaining some of the main skills that I had before, or in other words, trying to un-rust, and since I haven't played in a while, some knowledge I had before may have been gone.
So to start off, I don't mind having another sparing session with Fyre, and if any want to see my Bowser, I'm open to that too, but remember that I'll be mainly focusing on Pit for numerous reasons.

Who knows? I might actually get more good impressions by some experts about my Pit. I know ESAM loves my Pit. *shrugs* And for the record, I still have the mindset bout preferring to fight against the mid tiers and below thing, so you may have an idea on who I may avoid fighting.

EDIT: Any chance this topic's name can be changed now, since Apex is long gone? Same goes for that one thread, in which "Archangel" is spelled wrong.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yea I'll probably get within the week it comes out (which is in like 2 days iirc)

based on looks alone I like Patroklos and Natsu, but I'll make a main decision when I actually play all the characters lol... haven't played a game like soul calibur in so long.
Lexia, Ezio, Viola

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'm thinking bout multiple things now, including the comparison between Aggressive and Defensive Pit (yea, that one annoying green-Pit user from AIB is starting again), in which I need opinions again bout which style overall has greater potential, but you know my answer, and those who've played me know what style I prefer. *points to Defense*

Another thing is that I'm seeing more complaints bout the MK ban, not that I care much, because I don't have sympathy for MK for one, I'm online-only (and therefore, cannot avoid the MK trash), and that there's others that will still be desperate.

While I'm deciding to temporarily return to place for a bit, at least til Uprising comes out, I still am looking forward to regaining some of the main skills that I had before, or in other words, trying to un-rust, and since I haven't played in a while, some knowledge I had before may have been gone.
So to start off, I don't mind having another sparing session with Fyre, and if any want to see my Bowser, I'm open to that too, but remember that I'll be mainly focusing on Pit for numerous reasons.

Who knows? I might actually get more good impressions by some experts about my Pit. I know ESAM loves my Pit. *shrugs* And for the record, I still have the mindset bout preferring to fight against the mid tiers and below thing, so you may have an idea on who I may avoid fighting.

EDIT: Any chance this topic's name can be changed now, since Apex is long gone? Same goes for that one thread, in which "Archangel" is spelled wrong.
I think a mixed style has the best potential. I'm thinking 75% defense, 25% offense might be the best possible Pit play. Also, your Pit is still the best on wifi, and I'd love to get some more training from you.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
the creepiest of posts^^^^^

@gadiel
offense and defense don't matter. just pick the right options when they present themselves whether they are offensive or defensive and act accordingly. the best style pit is the one that WINS whether he had to play more offense or more defense

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
the creepiest of posts^^^^^

@gadiel
offense and defense don't matter. just pick the right options when they present themselves whether they are offensive or defensive and act accordingly. the best style pit is the one that WINS whether he had to play more offense or more defense
Admiral is talking about potential play, and the best Pits(Masashi/Danny) play that way. They are more defensive then offensive. I think it matters a lot.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The name could be "Relaxing in the Palace in the Sky" (Or "Hot Springs" to replace the Palace in the Sky) for all I care. Talk about lack of creativity. You'd best start looking up some stuff in the Kid Icarus Wikia thing for terms so we can get rid of that accursed tourney name. I thought you were true Pit users. T_T

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I'm hyped for Soul Calibur 5.
Interested in this as I loved SC4, but I don't think I was good at it. Now that I'm a competitive gamer I kind of want to get into this.

Bet that's why you agreed to Skype with me. ;)
Well duh, our internet sea salt ice cream was the greatest.

You guys are awful.

This thread will never be kowns again :glare:
I never even knew who kown was lol. #newbiePit

Just call it Kuros social~

:phone:
Best choice

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
1 Snake, countless Pits though, but wait... We forgot that Pit ditto challenge we were supposed to do a few days back. -_-

Top Bottom