• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Seems I've been seduced to get Skype after all... Thanks a lot, Loli. >_<
I'm still getting used to it, though, like me waiting my Pit Icon up there...

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
call it

Can't Make It To Bracket Why?

or

3 Pits Are Pretty Good, Why Aren't You?

or

Stop Arrow Looping And Get Better

or

Get Better Or Play SFAE

or

Pit Mains- A Failed Chronicle

or

Maharba, Quit Getting Salty Because Gnes And Trela And Sync Keep Kicking Your @$$

:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Technically it was over a day -.- You dont know how many wanted me to get it prior to the Pits here asking me bout it.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Really guys? Really? XD

BTW, my vote for the new thread name goes to "We play violins because they're manlier than harps - Pit Social Thread"

IT'S TRUE. Extremely obscure, but true. Lookit:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, Pit did play a Violin in the one cameo he made somewhere... I still like the harp better.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh, I'll be her angel alright. =P Or at least her sparing partner... But then one might tell me not to be thinking of anything "naughty." >_<

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
No, ED has been using those for a minute, way earlier than Krystedez even thought of Pit!
Any non american pit has been doing everything we do before the colonies united to taken down the british.

:phone:
But not as good as me :troll:

In all seriousness I can believe that, I'm jus' glad I'm not the only one who effectively uses it. Still, he only uses it occasionally, which is fine for Sheik and Fox, but MK he really should it more and work on his accuracy. I am pin point with mine, I'm not even joking.

EDIT: Guys guys guys guys Skype convo tonight will be signatures, I wanna do some for Pits!! >:3 I will be playing in Photoshop later this evening, so I will have it up on my laptop anyways.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Maha said in a text at around 1:00 pm today

"Tell the pit boards i broke pit today. If you have a lead and it reaches 5min. you win."

Lol, what shenangians will come next?!

WHO KNOWS?! Stay tuned to find out :starman::pimp::bluejump:

@Krys

HYPE! I've always wanted a sig :D

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
my old sig was swag

but ya i broke pit today. im making a video of how and why and such but unless you are the worst player on the planet, as long as you stick to the guidelines i set for this you should never lose a game if you have the lead with 5mins left and 5 or less edge grabs (not a hard set of requirements by any means). the only scrooge-able neutral i haven't tested this on yet is SV and im going home to test it now. then make the vid. then go back here to McDonalds and use their wifi to upload the vid

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
my old sig was swag

but ya i broke pit today. im making a video of how and why and such but unless you are the worst player on the planet, as long as you stick to the guidelines i set for this you should never lose a game if you have the lead with 5mins left and 5 or less edge grabs (not a hard set of requirements by any means). the only scrooge-able neutral i haven't tested this on yet is SV and im going home to test it now. then make the vid. then go back here to McDonalds and use their wifi to upload the vid

Well, I'm screwed. ._.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Higher tier dependency is not the way for me. It's all about the right data, and precision to exploit any weaknesses the enemy has. Unfortunately, I don't have faith in these boards now-a-days anymore, and I knew it was coming.

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
my old sig was swag

Seeing is believing.

Also krys I'm enjoying your Pit texture

Top Bottom