• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

aish

Smash Journeyman
Yeah when the messages are decided/sent its instant, one of them gets letter at 3:00 it can also be sent at 3:00 so there's no point of "-writes down time he starts and ends the letter." since there is no time. Even though the message is instant it does take time for the rat to get there. From your story it would look like this with these times
Ping to pong = 3 minutes
Pong to ping = 5 minutes
Total = 8 minutes
Pong sends rat to Ping at 2:00
Ping receives letter at 2:05 but Ping time is lets say 10 minutes ahead so he gets it at 2:15 his time
Note says to send letter 1 minute after
Ping sends rat at 2:16 Ping's time
Pong receives letter at 2:09 Pong's time
And they do this 5 times you say, whats that accomplish? How do they find out how much the time is off by from sending eachother's time over and over again. Each time the note is received it's already not that time as the rat took time to cross the bridge and they don't know how long it takes for the rat to go one way
I assume that when the rat was sent the time the rat was sent is on the note

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
SO far while thinking about it, the only thing i can successfully conclude is that they can get the other watch one minute less/more (depending on if hes located at the higher elevation or the lower) than half the time it takes for one rat to be sent by ping and to return to him. Gimme a sec to figure out more, i just woke up.

Edit: Actually not even a minute, the difference can range from 1second to 1seconds before to the amount of time it takes to take one full trip

321BOOM

Smash Journeyman
one a side note,

my house got broken into and robbed yesterday :/
along with everything, they took all my game consoles + games

I'm really sad. :(

EDIT: I'm still wondering why they didn't take this computer... odd.

Esca

Smash Champion
Koala's are mean as ****. Like, the 3rd most aggressive bear or something, no lie.

Also, braces off today. I look so sexy.

And if you eat me it'll increase your Pit abilities.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Koala's are mean as ****. Like, the 3rd most aggressive bear or something, no lie.

Also, braces off today. I look so sexy.

And if you eat me it'll increase your Pit abilities.
Lies! my pit abilities are the same still :/

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
If you eat a Skor bar youll never mess up any technical skills, like real ones that involve precise frame accuracy, ever again. Try one :laugh:

Suyon

Smash Lord
So where is Hayang...and why the Pit chat so dead? Is it because Pit sucks so much that there's no bother going there? :p
Oh yeah are you really quitting Rogue Pit?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's a good thing I had some backup plans for just in case something like this happens.

I am an Admiral after all. :laugh:

goodkid

Smash Lord
Side-b is Pit's worst move. Anyone that inputs it is silly.
I use side-b. It's not silly to use @ all. Its pretty good at punishing spot dodges. Start-up lag sucks though, so rapid jab could be better. It has great shield pressure...close to the ledge. This move should be used sparingly though.

What's happening to all the Pits? Lol Forward, Sagemoon, Rouge Pit, Esca, Underdog, Kupo, Danny, and other Pits have either left, don't attend tournaments, leaving the smash community or moving on to...MK >_<

Pit really has no tournament rep >_< but I guess its time for a new wave of high-level Pits to arise. I plan on being on of them.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
GL with that -_-
We will need all the support we can get, hopefully not some ppl that go completely off course.
Make sure u don't do them annoying arrow loops so that u get urself killed.

Esca

Smash Champion
Koala Bears are bears. Lol.

And I'm still here. I think Pit sucks, but I've got 2 mm's with Inui this weekend. :) If I win I'll go non-stop Pit. If I lose I'm going MK.

Wish me luck.

goodkid

Smash Lord
By the end of next year, Pit will have 5 top players who actually have the skill to take Pit to a national level. <<<Calling that.

& to think M2K would main Pit...

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Yea I did quit and I've come to thinking like this. To be good at brawl, you have to be smart. Most smart players main exceptionally good characters. Like you can't rely on tech skill like some people did in melee, you just have to be smart and have some semblance of reaction time and youll win. Also be extremely gay, which requires you to be smart.

You just need a high IQ and a good intrepretation of the human mind.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit's future is a bad one, and just look at us all weakened and all. We have to do something.

Esca

Smash Champion
You know the best mind-game with Pit? Random grab releases on good Warios, into sweet-spotted bair.

It doesn't work if they sit still, but if they mash out, they float above you, in which case you bair kill them.

Takeurlife

TJaguar

Smash Cadet
You know the best mind-game with Pit? Random grab releases on good Warios, into sweet-spotted bair.

It doesn't work if they sit still, but if they mash out, they float above you, in which case you bair kill them.

Takeurlife

Awesome mindgames ^_^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

Takeurlife
I use D-air when the Wario's at like 170% and it's very fun.

Zephil

Smash Ace
sup ppl I just wanted to say high as I just decided to use Pit as my secondary as he was my main before and I still love to play with him... hope to upload a couple of matches in the next days to be criticized... also like I will be coming more here and I come from the Fox Boards... you would see me spam A LOT in this thread... so hello to all of you ppl again :)

Top Bottom