• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Today I'm going to an orientation day for a new school... Hope it turns out well.
How did all of you guys go in your tournaments this week. Forward came 1st with snake/Pit.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
We had a blast at my tourny, we had 64 set up with a $.50 entry fee, $1.00 for melee $10.00 Brawl teams, and $5.00 Brawl singles. I was only able to enter the brawl singles because I was working and I got 5th.

My tournies kick ***, free pizza, all smash titles, open area with alot of cool people you all should come next month =P.

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
I AM SICK AND Fing TIRED OF LOSING TO METAKNIGHT!! HE IS THE BANE OF OUR EXISTENCE!! hes why pit ranks so low on ankokous thread

kown

Smash Lord
corrupt fate became a moderator over me!!! haha jk nice job fate. does this mean i have to suck up to you? haha as long as u act the same it should all b okay.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I have to be a bit more professional, but I'll still be the same old guy in the end (I hope) But I only mod the Pit boards so if there is any problems or requests (with in reason) I will be happy to help, I think I have done a good job in the past of helping out when needed. I can also add infraction points to anyone who is a out of line anywhere. And although you are my buddies I said I would do my job and I will....but you guys don't really have problems so I don't think this will be to hard to watch over.

And yes sucking up is always good you'll know that when you get a job =P.

Basicly I handle stickies, infractions, locking threads, editing any bad posts from people, make polls if we ever should want 1, and spam so remember if you see any of that click the
and you can help me out. There are a few other things I do but thats the basics of it all.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
No I text you...and that only means you need to watch yourself extra close =P

I sent you a text saying "The Pit boards have a new mod!!! all hail the new she (she was a typo lol) mod!!!!!!!" then didn't answer you back when you asked who.

kown

Smash Lord
no u tried to prank call me once!
yea i was wondering why u didnt txt back..well now i have connectionns into the back room :)

kown

Smash Lord
well your like hundred steps closer than me. haha i have to contribute useful stuff, such as a match up thread..all i ahve is my thread..my smash resume (if u will) is so lame haha

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Don't worry about it, you can't ever ask to join the SBR or BR if you do its less likely you will get in. If they like what you have to say they will invite you to it.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got Pit points at the tourney I went to! ... ~ 1 and 2/3rds! ^_^

I placed 8 out of 55 people. Thanks to all who wished me luck!

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Yaaaayyy Mayling! Way to rep the angel!

Fate edit: Just trying it out :) woot for Mayling

Hayang edit: lol silly fate and his newfound priveleges.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh Zori, how you tricked me back at AIB. The old "Im acting like a girl but im actually a guy" trick, and I think you overdone it so much that almost all of the ppl including me felt for it.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
HAHAHA poor adm. That's horrible Zori. Though I did see that profile. Affinity showed it to me, so I see why Mr. Adm here fell for it. You must of spent hours trying to find hot chicks in chat rooms. Or maybe google image search hahahaha.

Zori's mindgames ftw.

While I'm posting, is there anything you guys could tell me about the snake and lucario matchups as Pit? Well... just Lucario. I just need to spam Snake more lol. But seriously, ever since Azen ***** my Pit at HOBO11, Lucarios make me nervous.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Gratz to Forward, Mayling, and Fate for placing well in tourneys.

i hate toon link! lol i think kown can i agree with me on that one

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
HAHAHA poor adm. That's horrible Zori. Though I did see that profile. Affinity showed it to me, so I see why Mr. Adm here fell for it. You must of spent hours trying to find hot chicks in chat rooms. Or maybe google image search hahahaha.

Zori's mindgames ftw.

While I'm posting, is there anything you guys could tell me about the snake and lucario matchups as Pit? Well... just Lucario. I just need to spam Snake more lol. But seriously, ever since Azen ***** my Pit at HOBO11, Lucarios make me nervous.

Any help would be great, thanks.
It azen, don‘t worry about it.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Haha true but if I ever play him again I'd at least like to get him to the last stock. Last time he 3-stocked me first match and 2-stock high damage the next... maybe I should just camp more lol.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i hope this is the right thread. anyway the Fox boards have started the pit discussion and we would like it if some of you angels flew over to help discuss please. :)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
It's about time =P. Thanks remember I am your mod I serve you but if you cross me I have a vengeance that rivals that of a small angry dog.
Fixed it for ya!

And "It's about time"!? -_- You're a monster. I thought I was in line for this forum's modship. Oh well, I have a more fun job now. "Make Craptain Falcon's job difficult..." Remember how I single handedly pwned that clan you all tried to start back here? ^_^

KY_Des

Smash Ace
JigglyZelda003 ur avatar is epic. I was JUST playing that today. Except I just got Alkaid back and she's 50 lvls lower than everyone else =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom