• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Last time I tried to win an iPod shuffle I got scammed.... Just make darn sure it's the official comedy central group that's holding the sweepstakes :p

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Yea he grab released on accident at the end of your match on Corneria. He's been wondering if it would of killed forever now, it's drivin him nuts! lol

I missed the first match, but don't feel bad. I play him all the time and he still surprises the hell out of me with the vine whip lol

kown

Smash Lord
tbh i dont remember being grabbed realeased at the end...but it was all a blur and i got an fsmash off...lots of rolling and spot dodging and I ended up on top.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
:D How did your thanksgivings/TG vacations go, Pits?

I had the biggest ****** turkey I've ever seen in my life. And I nearly barfed that night.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I still got some turkey left over and it was delicious, and i took all the Macaroni.

Alright! 1300th post!
And i found a little Pit pic,

"Going my way?"

>_< Rogue would love it.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
i got bit by a spider on my face :( it was like OM NOM NOM! lawl but the turkey was delish :)

ah those videos were like the first times i played kown and wasn't sure how to approach an actual good pit player ha no johns though his pit is ****

KOWn more dittos at teh drink station! kk?

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Kown, i think you should put this as the first post and change the title of the thread to "Kown's Thread and Chatroom (sorta new videos up)" for less confusion as to where the Pit Gen. Discussion thread is and so that the chatroom has a visible link :D

Kown's Thread
(For general discussion and Kown's vids)

...and the Pit Boards Official Chatroom (click)​

hey all!
im thinking that the pit boards have been dry lately so im just going to start a random thread and this thread will help keep us pit players close till we find new techs.

heres how my day went today.
I went to this indian shop and had some of the most spiciest food in my life.
I wished my mum happy mothers day cuz shes prolly the best out there.

I gotta test tomorrow so gotta study peace!

Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhC1PnZ9q3A

These videos are old but i recently found out that i had matches recorded from 2 months ago..or sometime ago...
i did alrite in these videos but its not fair to not show you guys what i do have, so here they are and enjoy.

they are all friendlies.
SETS
KRD vs Kown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLqDxN2qQmA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV3WA...eature=related

Seiya vs Kown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dbhhcxjrEU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msk_6...eature=related

-------------
...just a suggestion.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
lol kown quote my post, copy the code, and then paste it on the first post and it will fix some formatting stuff. Change the title too!

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Yay my 1000th post. With good news too. Since homebrew has made codes and such, things such as unlimited time on replays is allowed. Meaning I can get matches recorded easier at tournaments and whatnot. So look forward to videos.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Congrats on your 1000th post, sage. Unlimited replays sounds like the one code I might actually use.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yay my 1000th post. With good news too. Since homebrew has made codes and such, things such as unlimited time on replays is allowed. Meaning I can get matches recorded easier at tournaments and whatnot. So look forward to videos.
Please play me soon Sage! :( When you're at dad's of course... Finally some epic Pit vids can be on youtube...

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Sagemoon do you have any relatively new vids out? I came to a realization the other day that my spacing kinda sucks and I figure you've got pretty good spacing, so I'd like to take a look at any that you might have.

My playstyle is high risk/decent reward too. I need to change that lol.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
lol thats a sweet game engine they're using and they have some good ideas; I hope the game is intense.

I won't be too happy if they try to make him incredibly realistic looking.

And of course if I can't arrow loop then I will cry.

And by the way the concept art the company drew up looks like F%#$TWGSG, as if some high school anime club member drew it. I could draw better then that. If they want to appeal to the fanbase that exists for brawl pit they should keep the SSBB design.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Ill get the game if it gets good reviews and i like the graphics. And if the wii isnt outdated by then.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
GL with that and you should post more often. Might as well find Sage for the matches later on.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
lawl don't be we are all one big angelic family :)

kown saturday should be quite epic we must place well kk ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom