• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
haha the one playmate graduated from the university i go to, so she comes down to the bars here every now and then... well she brought some friends :-) it also happens that i went to highschool, had class, and was friends with her younger brother.

I told her this and she opened up to me pretty much right away, shes very nice. Haha, the other two quickly saw how she was giving me special attention and kinda did the same. Drank with them all night!! I danced with playboy models! They bought me drinks, shots, and fed me jello shots mouth to mouth!! No lie (theres pics) but yea haha those are mine to keep

Well i wasnt gona explain but some people seemed a little interested. Good day everybody!

ps. the playboy playmates are Lindsey Vuolo (miss november 2001), Jo Garcia (cybergirl 2008), and Miss Tyran Richard (miss march 2007)

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
haha the one playmate graduated from the university i go to, so she comes down to the bars here every now and then... well she brought some friends :-) it also happens that i went to highschool, had class, and was friends with her younger brother.

I told her this and she opened up to me pretty much right away, shes very nice. Haha, the other two quickly saw how she was giving me special attention and kinda did the same. Drank with them all night!! I danced with playboy models! They bought me drinks, shots, and fed me jello shots mouth to mouth!! No lie (theres pics) but yea haha those are mine to keep

Well i wasnt gona explain but some people seemed a little interested. Good day everybody!

ps. the playboy playmates are Lindsey Vuolo (miss november 2001), Jo Garcia (cybergirl 2008), and Miss Tyran Richard (miss march 2007)
I'll be over this friday.

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm doing this experiment of mine where I am comparing Pit's start up lag on his attacks to everyone else's. So far, our angel isn't doing to bad, though I only have him compared to some of our worst match-ups . But still if he is in the same league or faster then his main competitors, then we don't have to worry about those who we already don't see as threats.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Something isnt right... Undr hasnt been around for a while, and while I'm getting the Ice Climber Mainers' point-of-view on how to deal with em, I'll try to avoid getting kidnapped by those guys :(

Afropony

Smash Lord
OK, so I'm going to my first tourney this Sunday and I'm not sure what to expect.

Are there any things that I should expect?
What shouldn't I do?

Give me all the advice i need =)

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
OK, so I'm going to my first tourney this Sunday and I'm not sure what to expect.

Are there any things that I should expect?
What shouldn't I do?

Give me all the advice i need =)
if you can win without using certain personal techniques, habits, or "crutches" dont use them. Personally i would spam arrows and intentionally come off somewhat noobish. Then when the good guys come out ill show them my sword play.

Best believe people will study you as you play so use only as much as u need to, play only as well as u need to.

...and also its a tough way to look at it but i tell myself all the time: if you cant do it under the pressure then your just not good enough

ps. you MUST get some warm-up, but i find that too much is counter-productive

Best of luck!!

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
:D Don't be afraid of getting *****. If you're getting *****, don't panic. Analyze what you're doing wrong and correct it.

You will consciously notice that good players analyze your habits. Once you see they've grown accustomed to your tactics, try mixing things up but don't play too risky.

Arrows are your friends in non-friendly matches. So is ledge camping.

Also, don't take the tourney too seriously. Ask for a lot of friendlies and chill with the people there.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sage is back again. I believe this new DMZ connection that Hayang walked me through should help me be able to play more players than i used to.

Countdown to Sagemoon's 1000th post.
Posts remaining: 12

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Sage is back again. I believe this new DMZ connection that Hayang walked me through should help me be able to play more players than i used to.

Countdown to Sagemoon's 1000th post.
Posts remaining: 12
oh crap i better stop posting before i just overlook it lol.

i ddidnt steal your idea...lol how could I? i mean the first post is about curry and mothersday lol.
I'm not sure if you remember stealing my idea. I was like "The pit forums seem kinda dull lately, I'd create a spam thread but i'm too lazy. You should do it"

kown

Smash Lord
no no no...i said pit forums seem kinda dull. plus u never aim me, so i prolly used that to start the conversation. and from what ur saying i didnt steal it...u gave it to me haha but i dont remember u saying to createa spam thread haha. im surpised this thread didnt get closed by giigabowser...i ebt undrdog had something to do wiht it

EDIT. such a random video lol

Esca

Smash Champion
Seiya, i'm looking forward to LasT man. You gotta rep the Pit there. I will a couple of matches, maybe. But Diddy all the way for sure.

kown

Smash Lord
esca.. pit with wario for teams is soooo good...me and popertops never palyed with each other and we beat stiltz and light who were playing as snake and mk respectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom