• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
New vids, so that means u can record some vids for me?

But anyways, for my school story, Im Assistant for Cross Country (now in track season), and my job is to mop the 3 mats in the wrestling room (Coach's request to prep up the Wrestling season or somethin). Not that hard at all, but at least Im not running like the other students are (never ran) because Im not physically fit and wouldnt catch up.
Also I've been selling boxes of Rice Crispies and getting a bit of profit from it, outta the 24 bars, $10 per box.

GL on ur Tennis and there is a chance that I may go to my friend's house on either Friday or Saturday, probably Saturday, and even though u hate Wifi, I still want to play you sometime.

kown

Smash Lord
Theres an online pit tourney coming up in this forum..enter it and meet all the other wifi pits.

HOBO 12 (metakinght banned) TOMARROW!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
hurray for Meta being banned, now i expect Pit to win, not no cheap G&W or Snake.
BTW, tell me if you see at least 1 Bowser.

-Gambit-

Smash Apprentice
New vids, so that means u can record some vids for me?

But anyways, for my school story, Im Assistant for Cross Country (now in track season), and my job is to mop the 3 mats in the wrestling room (Coach's request to prep up the Wrestling season or somethin). Not that hard at all, but at least Im not running like the other students are (never ran) because Im not physically fit and wouldnt catch up.
Also I've been selling boxes of Rice Crispies and getting a bit of profit from it, outta the 24 bars, $10 per box.

GL on ur Tennis and there is a chance that I may go to my friend's house on either Friday or Saturday, probably Saturday, and even though u hate Wifi, I still want to play you sometime.
i run cross country :D

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Kirby is the bad side, like Metaknight. Stay in the heavens, and be guided by other angels.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
The last tournament I went to no one played MK whatsoever save one person who used it on one instance. Even then the tournament manager laughed and said "c'mon, who's using MK? he's like banned here".

I'd say there's practically a soft ban in place these days. I don't see him used very often unless someone just wants to be jokingly gay.

kown

Smash Lord
its impossible to soft ban mk in texas...The tournaments are filled with them and usually top 10 consist of 7 main or secondary mks.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
All I see is Olimar, ROB, and Diddy around here. No MK, no Snake.

Maybe its because I go to small tournies.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
You mean the United Angels thing right?. Here's a JPG copy. JPG has no transparency, unfortunately, so The background will have to have some sort of color. I made it white; if you want it otherwise tell me so.

http://i34.tinypic.com/55mozt.jpg

I'm giving you the small one because i think that's the max size your avatars can be.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sorry guys, my computer is broken and am using a different one temporaily, til my family comes home.
The computer works, but not the screen, so basically I'm blind towards the computer. I think the screen blew out, had the computer for 6 years.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nice admiral.
Does anyone know how to get to island 8 and 9 on F/R and L/G? and when does platinum come out?
I thought there were only 7 Islands in that game. As for Platinum, rumored to be released somewhere in 2009.

Anyways We Pits need to stand together.
I just thought about other possible names for my vid to replace the Heaven thing
"Palutena's Last Light"

Thought about it after i was insulted and ignored, it reminded me of being the last Pit...

Is your wifi cleared yet Undr? I'm assuming not.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Nice admiral.
Does anyone know how to get to island 8 and 9 on F/R and L/G? and when does platinum come out?
The only way you can get to the islands is by going to a nintendo event which are held at some shops randomnly. you need the Aurora ticket for island 9 and the mystic ticket for island 8.

there's actually an event going on right now if you visit a "Toys"R"Us" from 12pm to 4pm on nopvember 8-9. You'll get a Dragonite lvl 50 (which is rare cus they usually evolve at level 55) that will be able to enter tournaments that are limited to level 50 pokemon.

Also I don't actually know this much about pokemon I just looked up a bit of information...
http://www.pokemon.com/#home

kown

Smash Lord
im putting up a vid in this thread later today..there are more to come except this was the only one that i got on my camera becuase my opponent didnt want it to be taped after the first match. I played on a tv that was recording constantly so i should have more matches up later...THere are lots of problems with my style so feel free to critique.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Camera? Could u record some replays for me? You'll get a kick outta the 2v2 team match (Sadly no TA on) that me (Pit) and EPF (CF) had.
Plus I got other various stuff.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The Marth boards are clearly clueless!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=186736&page=14
In the front page of this thing they put 65-35 vs Pit in Marth's Favor, and they are disagreeing with me. We need more Pits out there to help me get those Biased ppl that the matchup is 50-50 even!

And mostly because I havent seen Pit mains contribute to this. We angels must stand up for ourselves!
Good for nothin Marth boards and their annoyance... Me trying to read their feedback ALMOST made me burn my oven Pizza!

And Nice job on the DK. Those B-airs are annoying.
Reminds me, most B-airs give Pit so much trouble :(

BTW, how's my new sig?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Annoying Hedgehog. It's about 55-45 Pit's favor generally because not only of the projectile, but Pit can outprioritize many of Sonic's moves, and that Sonic is usually predictable.
Ppl these days underestimating Pit, first the Marth boards, now Sonic.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Um, the rush at you and do forward B, try to hit you and then fair right of it... If they are above you, they do Down air or do some random move...

Also, I contributed to defending Pit in the Marth boards. I can't believe how underestimated Pit is... (I kind of can since everyone does except us and a select few...)

kown

Smash Lord
marth does own pit...its just the learning curve for marth is a lot higher than the one for pit. 35:65 isnt necessarily wrong.

EDIT: same time as Hey Its Yo...i agree with him

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Forget it, I cant explain anything anymore. I'll let the other Pits handle this. However, idc bout the matchup, so as long as I beat my opponents. I'm still gonna be scarred after this Marth board annoyance.

rinoH

Smash Lord
i just vs KRD SONIC online and his ice climbers are scary good and his sheik is really good too man do i need to get better online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom