• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
ONLINE? I was playing wifi earlier today with a friend.... I wanted to cry :( So i wind up playing Raul and i couldn't even time Bairs, and shields efficently.

Edit: 1800th post on this thread excluding the first :)

kown

Smash Lord
i just vs KRD SONIC online and his ice climbers are scary good and his sheik is really good too man do i need to get better online
lol i just played him offline at the last tournament in friendlies..i beat his pit and shiek. You gotta be patient.

Coffee™

I need it....
Annoying Hedgehog. It's about 55-45 Pit's favor generally because not only of the projectile, but Pit can outprioritize many of Sonic's moves, and that Sonic is usually predictable.
Ppl these days underestimating Pit, first the Marth boards, now Sonic.
As a Sonic player, I can tell you Sonic is probably one of the most unpredictable characters you can face. I do agree with the matchup ratio though.

As for the Marth its probably either 55:45 or 60:40 in favour of Marth.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Sonic beats Pit? lol wow

I don't seem to have too much trouble with those characters. Marth is easy to edgeguard and Sonic's kill moves are worse than Pit's. *Sigh* I don't understand matchups at all,

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
If only the Pit boards were like the Sonic boards, which fuels Sonic's metagame with its huge preestablished fanbase.

But in all seriousness I've yet to play a phenomenal Sonic. The tournies here feature like four characters and thats it.

Tulat

Smash Cadet
i brawled holy and my Pit got him down to 2 stocks and decent %.... been a while and ive got better... but doin that proves that pit is 55 - 45 pit favor on sonic casue im not that good i dont think

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
i brawled holy and my Pit got him down to 2 stocks and decent %.... been a while and ive got better... but doin that proves that pit is 55 - 45 pit favor on sonic casue im not that good i dont think
hey Kown thanks for playin me at HOBO im really lookin for some advise and fighting strengths i have so all pits hit me up

kown

Smash Lord
I GOT KOWNS PHONE !!!!!!!!!!!!! I wont say how but I do have it :). I think is a home phone but im not sure.
CF stalks me!!!!!!!!!! haha theres only one place where you could of got it....if u do call me (its my cell phone) it better be to tell me that I willl see u at Oh Snap.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
CF stalks me!!!!!!!!!! haha theres only one place where you could of got it....if u do call me (its my cell phone) it better be to tell me that I willl see u at Oh Snap.
Ya I thought you would figure out where I got it a bit faster then I would have liked.

kown

Smash Lord
everyone wants my number id give it to you too but ur alrdy with admp. ;)

so i talked to CF and he reminds me of this guy i met on xbox live. his tag was kreez. it wsa sorta awkward not really tho. haha.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You *******!!! lol yep now kown has my #, if you ever need anything give me a ring, (getting your sig up lol).

I didn't get his phone that would be too weird, I just got his #, its amazing what some people leave on the interweb =P.

And im not going to lie lol it was way awkward, but all good now if I ever need a sholder to cry on I can call kown. lol I almost let my machine get it but then he would know my name.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
its my cell, its always on me. and go ahead call me when ever its all good im not going to say ill give out my # but I really don't care if people that I know(ish) have it.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Rogue Pit is the best Pit on the East Coast!

Also Admiral is 100 posts away from 1337.

Kown, how does Pit do with Meta-Knight not being there?

kown

Smash Lord
yes sadly. but honestly it was SOOO much fun without MK. like the finals were lucario vs diddy. i mean when are you ever going to get two chars that arent top tier? ....when mk is banned!

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Last month at the last tournament I went to, the finals were Marth vs. Zelda/Sheik. There was only 1 Meta-Knight main, and Meta-Knight isn't soft banned or banned here.

I did manage to get 2 variations of the Ice Climber chaingrab banned though :laugh:.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Why are they talking about me or somthing? Did you start something kown? Im off to check it out.

Edit: No they aren't talking about me, you got my hopes up you O me a hug.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*cheers for his new computer* Let's celebrate and dance!
*dances but trips* Not again Sakurai!

kown

Smash Lord
So Kown, how did you place at HOBO 12? Wish I could of made it =[
i flopped...but than again at hobo 12 only top players went so getting knocked out 3rd round isnt that bad...heh wtvr ive been practicing a lot for Oh Snap.

we should play or MM. if you want.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Kown, me and Fate were talking about this a sec ago but could to let the chat live for longer could you post a link on the first post and say "chatroom" in the title? No one is going to post on the chatroom thread so it'll probably die soon.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Sure Kown, it'll help me with the Pit ditto match up. Which I currently suck at. Alot lol. And good luck at Oh Snap. I can't wait =]

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
1: FlipHop (Diddy)
2: Lee (Lucario)= meta user
3: RoyR (Marth)
4: Ultamate Razer (snake)
5: DMG (wario)
5: Sethlon (falco)
7: Sudai (rob)
7: Hylian (GW/diddy)
9: Xyro (SAMUS!!!)
9: Santi (Young Link)
9: Gnes (kirby)
9: Dojo (marth/diddy)=meta user
13: Bwett (yoshi)
13: Mr. 3000 (sonic)
13: CY (falco)
13: Kalo (wolf)
17: phoenixalpha (kucas/lucario)
17: D4BA (snake/falco)= meta user
17: T-Rex (snake)
17: Ran (snake)
17: Mocha (zelda)
17: SandTrap (lucario)= meta user
17: Cyphus (DK)
17: TakeUrLife (marth)
25: HeyTallMan (lucas)
25: Melee1 (IC)
25: Crypt (wolf/snake)
25: Light (shiek/GW)
25: RT (lucario)
25: Deviation
25: BlueJay (mario)
25: BadNewsBear (pika/wolf)
33: Final (ZS)
33: Gabe (GW)
33: Wemp
33: Cake (fox)
33: JS (ness)
33: Wotts (ZS)
33: Tyle (dk/falco)
33: PopTart (wario)
33: Dphat (marth)
33: Kown (pit)
33: Onigiri
33: Furbs (yoshi)
33: KRD (IC/shiek)
33: Chris
33: Seiya (pit)
33: Esca? (diddy)
49: Hiza (falcon)
49: Shiken
49: Kira (marth/snake)
49: Nefarious (young link)
49: Cha0tic
49: PhantomX (wario)
49: Pierre (lucas)
49: Ozz (ZS)
49: Pipper (ike/falcon)
49: Nore (peach)
49: Zori (olimar)

Whyyyyyyyyyyy kown u were suposed to show the south Pit ***** :(

Im trying to get Pit higher up on the character ranking charts so from now on no pit can get lower than 8th lol

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Anyone know what's needed on R/S to trade with FR/LG? I can trade between Coloseumm and FR but i can't between R and FR. I think I'm missing something but idk what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom