• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

*Gasps*

I had to do that, but anyways...
So Sagemoon and I finally had some matches, and by default he won the Majority, and even got some arrow KOs on me, and I only won 3 outta like 9 or 10 :( Ggs they were

That wingdash spacing and Shieldgrabbing, it hurts me so much.
I wished that the matches were recorded, I mean this was big. Well, he can post the one match where he Arrow KOs me...
But at least I got 2 Pit D-tilt spikes on him, that which wasnt less than 3 mins...

He is the best Pit after all, I didnt expect to win, just as long as I dont lose that badly,
Forgive me if I let you or Palutena down :(

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
thats definitely a lie... he called me to ask where we should have dinner? i was like i hop and he was thinking more formal...gay
I text you about o snap lier then you called me up durring my math class and thats very dude. Your mother and I are very disappointed in you :(

kown

Smash Lord
lol dont lie! trust me everyone he wanted to talk to me....he was like oh "i really can't wait to see you" and i responded politely "yea thats kool". and you txted me first so booyah....this mite be my last post..gunna be gone..

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
geez ya'll are like a married couple lol

ah the night before the big tourney i bet everyone is stoked!

good luck kown put in a good name for pits ill try to do the same at LasT2 im still learning a lot but im sure i can do some damage there lol

kown

Smash Lord
OKlahoma was a blast. 13th out of 112ish. i just got back and im pretty tired. xyro is gunna post the results up later...ill be sure to show you guys.

kown

Smash Lord
Singles:

1. Dojo
2. Roy_R
3. Le THieN
4. Melee1
5. Sethlon
5. Foursaken
7. Hylian
7. T-rex
9. Santi
9. Ky
9. D4ba
9. Infinity
13. UTD Zac
13. Wotts
13. Royal Nynja
13. Kown(PIT)
17. DPHat
17. BASS
17. Domo
17. Karmacide
17. KOS-MOS
17. Light
17. Shuz
17. Fogo
25. Xyro
25. Clo
25. Bwett
25. Gravy
25. Holms
25. Zeton
25. Steeler
25. Bad News Bear
33. Zinth
33. Kyle
33. Shade
33. 999%
33. KLEIN
33. Attack Storm
33. Angel
33. GMo
33. M Prism
33. Waka
33. Mr. 3000
33. Phoenix Alpha
33. Chuck Nasty [forfeit] he had to go home.
33. Arikado
33. Affinity
33. SARS Pirate
33. Waka
33. Mr. 3000
33. Phoenix Alpha
33. Chuck Nasty [forfeit]
33. Arikado
33. Affinity
33. SARS Pirate
33-115ish ( im not sure) - players who didnt make it out of pools.
bolded players are who i beat.

the tournament went from 12 in the afternoon till 7 in the morning...

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Great job, kown. You beat a lot of good players, and most of the people above you are monsters so that's very understandable.

By the way, did steeler use PT against you? And how did you even stay awake for that long?? XD

On a side note, i think Fate owes me something....

kown

Smash Lord
i bolded the ppl i played...and yes steeler used PT. he barely took me to a third game...like i had the ledge and the green pokemon vine wipped me off and i died a second b4 him...so gay haha...but i ended up winning on his CP so it was all good.

Afropony

Smash Lord
1st tournament I went to, here are the results (I'm Aled)

1: Cobalt (Mr. Game & Watch/Snake/King Dedede/Falco)
2: S.D (Pit/Peach)
3: Shaya (Marth)
4: LukeATY (Snake)
5: Redact (King Dedede)
5: icek (Falco/Zelda)
7: a (Snake)
7: Meteor (ROB)
9: devil
9: jei
9: nay
9: tak
13: Jared (everence)
13: dekar
13: Aled
13: Yan13
17: eva
17: X
17: tibs
17: Harry
17: Dlux
17: Chris (Apollo)
17: leigh
17: shaz
25: beyn
25: eric
25: syrick
25: Ugly
25: paladinight
25: Nick (C)
25: adam
25: Zac
33: Blazey
33: PHI
33: Cats
33: julez
33: Ashley
33: Vermy
33: Nicholas
33: Forte
33: de
33: Ben
33: csg
33: jess
33: Shane
33: bryan
33: mr giggles
33: Andrew
49: rob
49: gig
49: Mr.Phantasmo
49: Kansho
49: ace
49: louie

4 of the people in the top 8 came from NSW so I probably won't play them again...giving me a better chance in getting top 8.

Also I've realized I need a name for brawl tournaments, any suggestions?

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
good job kown im stoked for ya, like i said before Texas Pits FTW! lol i was the only pit at LasT2 with esca playin a few as pit ha i got beat by lee(of course but i got him to 1 stock :p) and pop lol glad it wasn't somebody from LA lol

kown

Smash Lord
yea man the wario match up is hard...i need a couple more games against DMG or POP to see if pit can have an advantage in the match up.

EDIT: i heard you got like 5th or something good at the LAST2 tournament. you can post the results if u want.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Another piece of Top tier trash wins... yet again. Props to the Pit for almost making it in 2nd.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
ya honestly i think wario has a slight advantage, im dumb though i should have went DK i think i would have had a lot better chance o well i got so much experience from it.

and na i actually got 9th i thought i did better but i guess for my second big tourney i didn't do so bad it's funny cuz esca eliminated pop but i can beat esca so it could have gone either way really.

grats on 13th thats good for the number of people there way to rep pit!

Coffee™

I need it....
Added some of your recent vids to the vid thread Kown ^^

Also can I ask that if anyone goes through the vid thread and sees any vids that are over 3 months old still listed in the new vid section please tell me so I can move them.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I heard Kown beat Steeler. If he had dthrowed instead of grab release on your match on corneria he would of won. I watched it cuz he's my bud! yay KS!!!

lol I placed 9th at Oh Snap. I lost to Forsaken and Hylian. Man Hylian's G&W is beast. Our matches are on youtube. I did alot of stupid stuff and I didn't know much about the matchup, so I did decent I guess lol. And I should of camped the hell out of Forsaken. He's a D3 that likes Norfair.... wtf is up with that?? haha

kown

Smash Lord
I heard Kown beat Steeler. If he had dthrowed instead of grab release on your match on corneria he would of won. I watched it cuz he's my bud! yay KS!!!

lol I placed 9th at Oh Snap. I lost to Forsaken and Hylian. Man Hylian's G&W is beast. Our matches are on youtube. I did alot of stupid stuff and I didn't know much about the matchup, so I did decent I guess lol. And I should of camped the hell out of Forsaken. He's a D3 that likes Norfair.... wtf is up with that?? haha
oh wow he didnt dthrow? haha thats a bad mistake but yea did you watch our first game...epic fail on my part getting vine whipped of the ledge ftw. i guess it all balances out.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I need some help from some of you guys. PM me for details, but only do it if you are legit about helping me. It's about a promotional contest for Comedy Central where you can win a Wii. And I really need a Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom