• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Turns out online play helped me improve. So I guess I'll join the winter ladder on AiB. Aiming for top 16 at least.
Your welcome... and I still remember that painful Arrow Star KO... :( Got that replay too.
At least I gave you a Pit D-tilt spike once, but it's not as good as arrows doin such epic KOs. I hope to see some of our matches on the tube soon.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Happens occasionally when poor Pit gets KOd on the sides...

"Im Done for..."

Dont they have him saying that somewhere in the sound test options?

BTW I noticed that Rogue and Sage are similar when they face me. I give them Pit D-tilt spikes, and then, Nailed em!
Okay sorry, they still win most of the matches, please dont grab me! :(

KY_Des

Smash Ace
OMG my bads dood. I feel bad now. But since she's been in a coma, her lvl never went up. If you've already lost her, I'm sure you know why that happened. So you get her back at the exact same lvl you got her. Pretty lame.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
OMG my bads dood. I feel bad now. But since she's been in a coma, her lvl never went up. If you've already lost her, I'm sure you know why that happened. So you get her back at the exact same lvl you got her. Pretty lame.
lol i kinda already figured that cause of Orca in the first .hack series game, im still pissed though since you only had her for like 4hrs into the game till she went into the coma and i liked her in party with double twin blades, stupid Bordeux. XD

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I know! Idk what it is but Twin Blades make awesome party members, and as soon as you get one she drops a few hours later. Stupid *****. Did you ever fight the doppleganger in vol. 1?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i believe i did, its been so long though since i plated the first lol. i miss triple twinblade parties. oh were talking about the .Hack games Kown, sorry if we lost you lol.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
ew no, .Hack is fun for a fake mmorpg, but to make it real would take an extreame amount of work, and i don't think namcobandai and cyberconnect want to do all that. not to mention since special events would only take place in an in game story and the repetetive dungeons only a set few would play it.

Ant13

Smash Rookie
I stop playing for most of July-October and I lost everything I was good at. Except arrow looping. Hello Admiral, Kown, Undr.... Everyone else is a stranger soooooo, unless ya gots candy... Strangers you'll stay!

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Haven't been here in a while...

Is it theoretically possible to hit Metaknight with an arrow through the top of the tornado? Like, right in the vortex? Metaknight's tornado seems to eat almost anything Pit throws except F-tilt and a well timed Mirror Shield as far as I know.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
ew no, .Hack is fun for a fake mmorpg, but to make it real would take an extreame amount of work, and i don't think namcobandai and cyberconnect want to do all that. not to mention since special events would only take place in an in game story and the repetetive dungeons only a set few would play it.
They actually did make an MMORPG for it. It was based of the first series. It's .hack//fragment. Unfortunately it's only in Japan, go figure.

And you can just shield the tornado and punish afterwards. It doesn't do too much to Pit's shield. THEY SHOULD OF SHIELDED IT lol. Or just run away, that works too.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Yea no kidding. Thing is I doubt they would cuz .hack doesn't have as big a fan base here as in Japan. Plus it's been out forever in Japan, so if they were gonna make a US model they probably would of by now. Sucks to be American lol

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
not exactly FF11 didn't come out till a year after its japan release, same with other things like KH:RECoM. if they did release it here they'd have to combine the servers obviously and really work on it to try and pull in people other than the .hack fans. and yes it still does suck to be american sometimes :ohwell:

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Well it was released Nov. of 2005 for the PS2. I think it's safe to say it's not gonna make it here lol.

EDIT
"Bandai announced at E3 2006 that there will be no U.S. release for frägment" says Wikipedia. *crys a little*

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Just came from this tourney called Smashpocalypse, it was melee only and i woke up late so i didn't enter. So everyone is just chillin and there's this little kid in pools, he's 12 y/o but he looks like he's 9, and has a controller better than mines, is black top and white bottom, but his was all yellow. He's playing melee and there's 20 people watching all yellin at the top of their lungs, random crazy stuff at the kid beating a grown man. He super wavedashed, than bomb jumped tether recovered and won some matchs.

Than there was a small melee tourney, and i realized how gay GW is even more, and wind up going snake. But it was small only like 8 ppl entered. lol one of them was m2k, and some of my crew members in ToS.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
I really wish there are more tournies and a bigger brawl scene in my area, all the core members perfer Melee so ther are more melee event and tournies then there is brawl, even though brawl tournies has more people ini t usually. WTB crew, too bad it won't happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom