• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOTC Presents: Domination July 24th Results

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
WE NEED LOW TIERS SINGLES AS 3RD EVENT... we need to know who is da bess.. my money is on fats

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Low-tier singles... HEHEHE.

Actually, no. Low-tier singles, save for Yoshi and Samus, would be too easy! BWEHEHEHE. I may be Ganon, but I prefer fighting high-tiers. >:U Someone in NE besides an MK or Falco needs to beat me, god****it.

ALSO, Etecoon, you still picking me up Thursday?

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Ace, if low-tier doubles happens, we are teaming.

@Etecoon: Yeah, man. Sounds good.
Depends. I've got you, Riot, and Watkins wanting to team with me for low tier doubles (when it happens). It's a very tough decision. :dizzy:

But teaming with the King of Evil sounds delicious.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Depends. I've got you, Riot, and Watkins wanting to team with me for low tier doubles (when it happens). It's a very tough decision. :dizzy:

But teaming with the King of Evil sounds delicious.
It's cool. I've got a few people I'd want to do it with as well, but I've always had good experiences with Yoshi in teams, due to good setups.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
If your location up there is true, to save gas, you might be able to get a ride with my friend Aileen and I to MM, since I'm on your way there.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I usually drive with my southern Maine friends, and it's still almost a 2 hour drive to their place. Midmaine is rough LOL.

But yeah, that's some scary looking ganon. We'll see what happens whenever there's a TO pro enough to host some new LT stuff.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I've been saying we should have a Low Tier 3rd event for a while, especially with the return of Watkins and Green Ace and the arrival of Vermanubis. Riot's Zelda is of course a favorite to go far, as it always does. My Bowser and Koolaid's Ness can't be slept on either (yeah NE DOES allow Bowser and Ness in Low Tier events, since they're borderline Low-Mid). Fatal/Bizkit got Ike. Dazwa got Ness/Samus. Don't feel like naming everyone. Btw I prefer LT Singles.

haha just naming people's Low Tier main for those who don't know.

@BigM, sure. I could use all the MM's/training I can get for/while at Apex. I wouldn't care if I lost either haha (except if I run out of money for more MMs).

Nicole

Smash Champion
Watkins, why no first? Playing against Snake is JUST like playing against Peach :psycho:

Hope to see you on the PR when they update it next!

Doesn't X play sonic?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
The X in this results thread is a New England wifi Link player named Lord Xavier. X is from Utah.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1: Fatal ($155.00) :snake:
2: Orion ($93.00) :metaknight:
4: Dazwa ($15.50) ZSS
5: Bizkit ($7.75) :snake:
7: Missouri Watkins :ike: , :metaknight:
9: Green Ace
9: Duke
17: Prawn
25: KC24
big ups to fatal and orion for ****** stuff. when was the last time fatal lost out there? kid is giving people the **** head up

biz and daz, stop losing to people yall is too good for that shiz.

big ups to watkins for talking all that junk about how he was gonna be top 3 or w/e, and than barely pulling 7th place lol.

big ups to GRace for getting back to the tourney scene. I bet youre still better than sharky. lol.

duke, you mad good son, stop placing so low.

big ups to prawn for getting BLASTED this tourney. =P

and lastly, big ups to KC24 for mindgaming people with that last place finish to think that sonic is a bad character.

Top Bottom