• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
don't worry ulty ^_^ i didn't and won't just post random crap........yet::giggles evily:: :demon: j/k i read the rules and won't do that :freak:

Void

Smash Apprentice
Agh...

Speaking of the first round, I just lost my fight. It was sooooooooo CLOSE. If I didn't miss so much, I would've won. This tells me to get stronger again. If you want to battle to get your EXP up or somethin' just talk to me on AIM.

Jago

Smash Apprentice
Right now my fight seems to be in my favor. I am battling an archsage of the bojinkan clan and I just dealt 37 points of damage to him. Let us hope that I put up a good level nine archsage.

*Rokutanda is the biggest n00b on the internet so don't mind him

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
brandon how many times have i told you its archMAGE? and i don't care about being an internet n00b because i have half a life.....maybe

Jago

Smash Apprentice
I have more of a life than you do, but enough of this incessive bikering*spelled wrong*.

How is everyone else doing in there brackets, so far?

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
well see you put in the wrong there. it should THEIR brackets. not that you would care considering your incessive laziness >_< and you could use the word banter instead >_> ::revels in his 1337 vocabulary::

shinton

Smash Rookie
hey wats on ur website? it looks like u need a pass and i dont really waant to give out info unless i know wats on there

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by shinton
hey wats on ur website? it looks like u need a pass and i dont really waant to give out info unless i know wats on there
I'm guessing that you're asking about my site? It's a Zelda forum. That's it.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
zelda games best to worst

LttP>>>>OoT>>>>MM>>>>>DX>>>LoZ>>WW>>oracles>>>LA

I think thats it......LttP is just so good.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
No way is Windwaker better than OOT.

here's my list(of the ones I've played):

1.) Ocarina of Time( I mean, really, you can't get much better than that)
2.) Link to the past(pretty close second)
3.) Windwaker(it doesn't come as close as link to the past does)
4.) Majora's Mask. (It was bascially the same thing as OOT only shorter, took out equipment change, and the boss fights pretty much sucked in comparison)
5.) Legend of Zelda (the original was flat out too confusing to find the temples)
6.) Link's Adventure(it was a neat Idea but as Ultima also says:
Zelda + Side Scrolling= NO)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
6.) Link's Adventure(it was a neat Idea but as Ultima also says:
Zelda + Side Scrolling= NO)
That's right. It obviously failed since that was the only side scrolling Zelda game.

falcoblazes

Smash Cadet
am i too late to join

i'm not in a clan now, i really want to join this clan, will u accept me?

falcoblazes

Smash Cadet
Re: Re: am i too late to join

Ultima! Can u make my Sig, thats if your going to do it for me. can u put Falco shooting his blaster, and the blaster is shoot threw the word (BLADE), and our clan name (Kinghts of Hyrule) for the haeding, and for the backgroud put a blue flame, thanks in advance.

Can someone battle with me plz.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: Re: Re: am i too late to join

Originally posted by falcoblazes
Ultima! Can u make my Sig, thats if your going to do it for me. can u put Falco shooting his blaster, and the blaster is shoot threw the word (BLADE), and our clan name (Kinghts of Hyrule) for the haeding, and for the backgroud put a blue flame, thanks in advance.

Can someone battle with me plz.
Alright, I'll get around to it, but for now... *drools over Halo 2*

falcoblazes

Smash Cadet
Can i say something

i work in an internet cafe, and i'm on the computer whole day until 6:00 pm. i wanted to say that our members need to be online more, because when i'm here none of our members including u Boss are not here with me. Boss! u need to know when everyone comes here, so our members will know when to level up each other etc. and i really need leveling up, and can someone loan me some money, i'm in a battle now and they band my little brother (don't know why) and i can't come out of it until whenever.
by the way, sorry about spelling (Knight) wrong.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
i would love to join this clan

i'm Falcoblazes, sorry i didn't tell u guys. I got a new e-mail address so u can take out Falcoblazes out of the clan and put me in, and boss i still want the sig. if your still doing it.:o but boss if u didn't finish my sig already can u put (Viper) instead plz.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: i would love to join this clan

Originally posted by Nappydude
i'm Falcoblazes, sorry i didn't tell u guys. I got a new e-mail address so u can take out Falcoblazes out of the clan and put me in, and boss i still want the sig. if your still doing it.:o but boss if u didn't finish my sig already can u put (Viper) instead plz.
You didn't have to make a new account because of a new e-mail address. All you need is your password.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: i would love to join this clan

oh ok, it's nothing. So u haven't finished my banner yet?
and when do u come online? and do any of our clan members come online because they need leveling up and so do i.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i would love to join this clan

Originally posted by Nappydude
i know Halo2 is the best, i really want to play it but i don't have an X-Box.
Did you get my PM about AIM?

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Where's mnr? I haven't seen him on in a while. I have only seen him on Creature85's board. We have to fight in the second round. If mnr sees this message please post here to let me know that your still alive.

Top Bottom