• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Anthony C
Ok, then I'll just wait until I get some gil. I get it by posting right? I'd rather battle than post which is why my gil is so low.
I'll loan you 100 Gil. You can pay it back whenever.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
well...i havent really posted very often and i havent really battled much.....but i did upload my new banner that I made well.....to an extent ^_^ ummm i got a pm about a battle proposition but when i went to return it the inbox was full so if this is you please empty your box and challenge me again ok?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Rokutanda
well...i havent really posted very often and i havent really battled much.....but i did upload my new banner that I made well.....to an extent ^_^ ummm i got a pm about a battle proposition but when i went to return it the inbox was full so if this is you please empty your box and challenge me again ok?
Before you battle, you need to heal and update your stats. Simply go into your User CP, click Edit Profile, scroll down to where it says "Update Stats" and check the box, then click submit and you're done.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
dude, ultima I think the banner Idea I totally forgot! I need to tell you on AIM. how about this fridayish? Do you think you will be on? ( i had to system restore my comp so i won't have AIM till then)

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
My internet has been down for a bit, and now im back (obviously:rolleyes: )

From what i've gathered,..

The Bokojen war is STILL!!!? going on
H311 yes, i started one h311 of a comotion
Sweet.

Ultima Sir! Point the finger and im there!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I hope we can hurry up and get this clan officialized. Once it get's officialized, I'm gonna appoint positions. For now, I am appoiting you, -=Marth_n_Roy=-, as my co-leader. I will expect you to be a little more active though. That's all for now.

LonLonMilk

Smash Rookie
sorry for my absense >_<

and i cant battle right now, i am in a team in which i cant level...

Void

Smash Apprentice
Eh...you mean the 4-man thing? I can get to 10 but I cant level up any after that. I dont want to be in the master brackets...So when I get to 10, I'll be a sitting duck untill the war is over. In terms of activeness... I've been on alot. Battling and stuff. When I get to 10 i'm gonna try and get 100 posts. For anyone wants to battle me, you know what to do.

Outrageous, how long we've been waiting to get officialized, huh? Same goes for the Gerudo Thieves.

Rodimus

Smash Journeyman
Rural Kerning City (if such a place were to exist)
Originally posted by Void
Eh...you mean the 4-man thing? I can get to 10 but I cant level up any after that. I dont want to be in the master brackets...So when I get to 10, I'll be a sitting duck untill the war is over. In terms of activeness... I've been on alot. Battling and stuff. When I get to 10 i'm gonna try and get 100 posts. For anyone wants to battle me, you know what to do.

Outrageous, how long we've been waiting to get officialized, huh? Same goes for the Gerudo Thieves.
yeah, i think that kiki is just not wanting to accept that both of our clans have met the critereas, do either kiki or gideon, get up and put us on the list!!!

Void

Smash Apprentice
Didn't know. Someone told me if I get over the Limit for the Novice Bracket i get bumped up.This makes things a whole lot easier.

Yeah, so... I'd like it if some people would battle me now. And you get a cookie.

No, you won't.... I'm out of cookies.

Uhh...
>_>
<_<

What was that?

*run*

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Anthony C
Where are the brackets?
The brackets are in a topic that says The Big Hylian and Bojikan War. You cant miss it.

(Hint) It's in the clan grounds.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
I hope we can hurry up and get this clan officialized. Once it get's officialized, I'm gonna appoint positions. For now, I am appoiting you, -=Marth_n_Roy=-, as my co-leader. I will expect you to be a little more active though. That's all for now.
If i dont screw off in school, and my internet doesn't go down again, I'll be happy to be the Co-Leader of this clan.

I need to get into this....

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Rokutanda
how do you donate money to people?i tried three times but to no avail.......
To donate, go into the person's profile which you wish to donate to, and go down to their RPG stats and click donate, then enter the amount in the bow the pops up and click the button. Simple.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Jago
So does KK or Gideon actually read this forum to finalize clans or do they come in once in a blue moon.
You have to ask them over AIM or a PM, but it takes forever. -_-

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yah, i was so persistent. I made my font size when i was trying to get his attention like 72, bold, italic, underline, you name it i did it. lol. You have to be eitherwise he may just put it aside for a long time. This clan is official now right?

EDIT: nope, just try REALLY hard. do what i did.

kiki when you finally get his attention will probably say something like:

"you people just don't give up, do you?"

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
The thing is, Kiki is always busy. Everytime I get on, he has his away message on, and when I do IM him, he says he's busy. I think he just doesn't want to deal with it. -_-

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I can't wait for this war to start. This is going to kick so much 'a'. When I say, "this" I mean I, and when I say, "'a'" I mean ***.

I want to battle right now but there are only a bunch of level 1s on right now. I don't think anyone would want to battle a person who is 6 levels higher than they are...and I'm so close to level 8 too.

LonLonMilk

Smash Rookie
school has been keeping me busy >_<

and for my custom banner, can you make it like the hylain squad? (link, y link, zelda, sheik, and ganon) and have a random background. and have like LonLonMilk, the milkiest of all
Knights of Hyrule

as the text, and the text style, same as yours, and can you pm it to me?

Void

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys.

:starman: LEVEL 9 IS MINE!! :starman:

I would be 10 but school and homework have been taking a chunk of my time from here. Anyways, i'm up for some fights to get to 10. I've been posting in FG for a bit to raise my post count. I'm getting closer to 50 posts by the day. (or Week or w/e)
I need about 92% or so. I got back from a smash tourney today. Some 2-on-2 thing...Me and my friend trailed in 4th sadly... anyways, it was fun. The point was to have fun. So...yeah...i'm back from inactiveness for about 2-3 days. Uhh...that's about it... I guess...

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I'm going to make my own banner, I have the clan name on it but all I need is just a background for it.

P.S. I'm 11% away from level 8. Anyone want to help?

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
this had just occured in a battle not to long agao (my warm-up for the REAL fights)

Marth Blasts:
OIC, well shall we end this?
*rushes*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phoenix used his Scimitar to deal 34 points of damage. Marth tried to dodge, but was not successful. Marth has died!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phoenix blasts:
Yes.
*kills*
had me laughing
:D

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I'm also in a warm up battle from last night, I went to sleep before it ended. I hope this doesn't screw up the brackets. If anyone knows if BladeMarth is on, tell him I'm also on and ready to finish the battle. I have to make the challenge to KoRnIs.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
sorry Ultima I haven't posted too much.....and i need to but.......im trying to figure out this photo shop crap and i have school and artwork to do and games to play.....well you get the picture..i am going to try to post more often!!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
No prob, everone as some sort of life (i think...)

Just be on whenever you can.
can someone lvl me to 9 B 4 my opponent decides to FINALLY FIGGEN CHALLENGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

ty:D

Top Bottom