• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Anthony C
Where's mnr? I haven't seen him on in a while. I have only seen him on Creature85's board. We have to fight in the second round. If mnr sees this message please post here to let me know that your still alive.
He is not on this site very much. Give it a couple more days, and if he doesn't show, then tell Gaiagamer.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Hey, I'm new to the RPG world. May I join your Clan? And if so could you show me the ropes? Like I said, I'm a newb and a slow learner...=( Thanks. AIM=JamesTCruise

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
i would but im a half-breed(dog/frog.....) so i havent the slighest what you might be asking about.......doesnt that pond look nice...:sighs:"why am i misunderstood?"

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by UndrDog
Hey, I'm new to the RPG world. May I join your Clan? And if so could you show me the ropes? Like I said, I'm a newb and a slow learner...=( Thanks. AIM=JamesTCruise
Sure, you can join. I'll IM you and tell you all you need to know.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
so ultima can i join?j/k^_^ boredom=teh killer of all so ill just go now::walks away from comp.....::.......................................................................................::realizes he is still posting..comes running back to finish:: "oops almost forgot" >_<

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yay, thanks Ultima! I'll do my best to further our cause... whatever that is... =/

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Rokutanda
our cause is to spread randomness to all......just dont be stupid with it ^_6(randomness has been proven to be contagious)
No, not really. It's..uh...to be the best, I guess. <_< Although we're already the best. :chuckle:

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
No, not really. It's..uh...to be the best, I guess. <_< Although we're already the best. :chuckle:
I think so, also. We scored more points in the brackets so far and whoever wins the battle between me and mnr, we still get the point.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
No you dont. If allies fight no point is rewarded. Why creature redid the big boy brackets. It was extremely biased towards your side.

im just pissed that I got so many freebies...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Who Am I???
No you dont. If allies fight no point is rewarded. Why creature redid the big boy brackets. It was extremely biased towards your side.

im just pissed that I got so many freebies...
Gaiagamer did the brackets, so if you are saying that Creature made it bias towards our side on purpose, then you are sadly mistaken.

BTW, how's my new banner? It was already in the works before you all made your requests and was just now finished.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
no no no. Gaia did them randomly but it turned out biased. I complained and Creature redid them,sent them to gaia,and gaia edited his post.

i know what Im talking about when it comes to it.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Who Am I???
no no no. Gaia did them randomly but it turned out biased. I complained and Creature redid them,sent them to gaia,and gaia edited his post.

i know what Im talking about when it comes to it.
Maybe he thought you could handle it cause your levels are higher than ours.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
How long has this round been going? We can't continue becuase, 1. I'm on and MnR isn't on and 2. MnR is on and I'm not on. I think it's more 1 than 2 because the battle hasn't been accepted, yet.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
great banner ultima ^_6....and as most of you probly know i lost my second round battle to general fox v_6..oh well........i did my best

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Maybe he thought you could handle it cause your levels are higher than ours.
Well if it wasnt by point system then yes. I think it should be if 2 of the same allaince fight one just goes ahead and the other goes to a list. If someone on the other side has a Free then the extra goes there. This way I would have something to do because I havent fought yet.

But we had to go buy the gay *** point system.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: Nothings wrong

Originally posted by Nappydude
what r u talking bout? (Who)
Ultima, u checking if most of our clan members ever comes online?
They do, but they don't post here that much.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: My Banner

Rokutanda, whats going on dude, my banner, did u make it?
if not i found some pic's Gaiagamer will give it to u, if not him Arwing Commander will.

They do, but they don't post here that much.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman

this is the first one........i dont really like it so im going to do another and send me those pics so i might utilize them ^_6

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Yay! We are now an official clan. I will be PMing all of you the password. Also, I'm going to give positions now. They are: Banker, Minister of the Interior, and Minister of the Exterior.

The banker gives money to people that need it. If you get a loan, be sure to pay him/her back.

The Minister of Interior gives advice on how to run the clan, and keeps up with the points for all the members. Remember, the point system is: [3 x (Total number of battles] + [2 x (Level)] + Total number of posts.

The Minister of Exterior sets up clan tournaments (within our clan and with others) and alliances with other clans.

Void

Smash Apprentice
Wow, alot has happened while I was gone. Sorry Ultima I was on some kinda vacation and was inactive for a while, but now I R teh back. How long has it been? A month? Oh well, since im back i'm gonna be a lot more active. My AIM isn't working so I'm using PMs as a last resort.

If you want to battle PM me.
EDIT: Never mind, last time I checked I had 1 gil. Sorry, can't heal.

Ultima, I was wondering if I could be The Minister of Interior or soemthing...If I cant, oh well. I was just wondering, is all.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
OMG I AM TEH POPESARS!!!!!!!!!!!! well i atleast have a cool pope banner.......as for a place in the clan....ill just be fodder for the flames of war ^_6

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Congratulations to Anthony C! He is the Minister of the Interior. Banker and Minister of the Exterior are still available.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
Nappydude who!

Hey! Don't i get a say in this, Ultima u should make some kind of new position for me ok lol.

Congratulations to Anthony C! He is the Minister of the Interior. Banker and Minister of the Exterior are still available.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Thank you, I will post the first update on Friday and maybe every Friday. I will also keep track of the points daily on my computer, so if you want to find out how many points you have for a specific day just IM me at lb33085. I would have posted the current points today but if you check the first page of this topic it has been updated.

Void

Smash Apprentice
AACK! Came back too late. >_< I got choked up with teh busy-ness. I dont think i'll be playing the RPG awhile. I got a bunch of new games and I'm getting loads of homework. Nice sig, Rokutanda.

The point is, i'm gonna be gone for a little bit more.

LonLonMilk

Smash Rookie
I am very sorry to Ultima for doing this, but i have thought it over for a long time in my mind, and feel it is the right desicion, I am posting my resignation from the Knights of Hyrule, and I am switching to the Clan of the Gerudo Thieves, I have talked to their leader, Who Am I???, and their co-leader, Rodimus, and they have allowed me to join their clan, I am sorry if I have offended anyone in this post by resigning, but I feel that this is the right choice. May you all feel free to post comments, but please, do not flame me.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
It maybe early Friday morning, but here is the first point update.

Members Total/Rank
Link29 3(Private)
Samus Masterangel 7(Private)
DemonSlayer 10(Private)
UndrDog 90(Private First Class)
Jago 113(Corporal)
Void 158(Corporal)
Rokutanda 334(Sergent)
Nappydude 536(Command Sergeant Major)
Anthony C(Minister of the Interior)
-=Marth_n_Roy=-(General of the Army)
Ultima Nightmare(Grand Commander)

Calculating the point system is not my only job. I can also make suggestions to improve the clan. My first sugestion as the Interior Minister(or is it Minister of the Interior) change the clan password. We should change it because; 1. LonLonMilk has changed sides and he knows it and 2. I...just don't like it.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
thanks!

i looked at it, the small picture of it, not the big one it's not loading on my computer for some reason, can u download it on another site or something else to help me see it in the right size.

Originally posted by Rokutanda
well Nappey here ya go...

i hope ya like it....i am rather pleased with it. <check the new bg> TEH BEST ONE

Top Bottom