• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Welcome to my clan, the Knights of Hyrule. Please read this entire first post before asking to join.

Members

Duke: Ultima Nightmare
Warlord: Ronike
Knight of the Dragon: none
super_sonic
Adam es maximus
Ryo242
PsykoPHELITE
Psykoraider
psykoweezl
Captain Blue
Child Prodogy
rainbowkirby100
beamswordsman
Skuv
supermario62
Duke
fox's blaster
fiend_for_life
The Dark Lord Ganondorf
First_Smash_Bro.
Cless
amanthemansofine
Marthmaster92
fiend_for_life
water_gui
SWAT- Falco
Shroom King
Blackreighn_zero
Sgt. Spontaneous
Big_Will_16
Big Casey
Night Strife Z
Champion Marth
mariosmash516
mirage_drag0n
SmashNinja02
Hylian Knight
Frank Fly
Mushroom King
Ultima sora
Neo_link
Ganondorfthewhite

Sponser: -=Marth_n_Roy=-

Rankings and point system

The ranks in the clan are as follows:
Duke (Leader)
Warlord (Co-leader)
Knight of the Dragon (current clan champion)
Grand Commander (9250+ points)
Knight General (7250 points)
Vice General (5500 points)
Lieutenant General (4000 points)
Brigadier General (2750 points)
Colonel (2000 points)
Major (1500 points)
Captain (1000 points)
Lieutenant (750 points)
Command Sergeant Major (500 points)
Sergeant (250 points)
Corporal (100 points)
Private First Class (50 points)
Private (0 points)

The points system is as follows: 2[(HP + MP + STRENGTH + DEFENSE)÷ 4] + Post Count + Level²
Clan points system subject to change.

It is the Warlord's job to update the points every week. They will do so, as long as they are not busy.

Rules

Just use common sense here. No flamming and no spamming and basically follow all the global forum rules. I will not have my whole clan condemned because of the actions of one person.

If you do not post for 1 month without giving a reason, you will be removed from the clan. If you come back, you can rejoin.

Allies/Enemies

Allies: Hylian Heroes

Enemies: None

Other stuff

Please feel free to give suggestions on how the clan is run. Don't be afraid. Your opinion will be heard.

Check out this site for forum bashing hilarity. http://www.freewebs.com/forumhotsauce/

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Im glad you are our allies now. Yah everyboyd cna join this clan as well. So will you also be assisting in the bojinkan war?

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
It's not really the "Bojinkan" War. If anything, it's more like the "Hylian" War, because one of their members came up with the idea. Not to mention, there are 2 clans against one clan. 3, if this clan helps too. Just wanted to point that out.

Could I join this clan?:p

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Gaiagamer
If you want to, yes.

Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
Im glad you are our allies now. Yah everyboyd cna join this clan as well. So will you also be assisting in the bojinkan war?
If I have enough members, yes, I will.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Gaiagamer
It's not really the "Bojinkan" War. If anything, it's more like the "Hylian" War, because one of their members came up with the idea. Not to mention, there are 2 clans against one clan. 3, if this clan helps too. Just wanted to point that out.

Something ain't right here, what you planning?

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
Ha, ha. Sorry, but that was a joke. I just wanted to see what Cloudkid and Soroush would say about something like that. Great clan though. It looks fun. If I weren't a member of the Bojinkan Clan, I'd definatly consider asking to join. Hope things go well for ya.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
(admiral would be better for you)

Sign me up, Commander.
Once i've completely got things worked out with Creature
ill be set

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by -=Marth_n_Roy=-
(admiral would be better for you)

Sign me up, Commander.
Once i've completely got things worked out with Creature
ill be set
Admiral is a navy rank and this is more of a military setup. Anyway, welcome to the clan.

Death

Smash Lord
I guess things aren't going the way you wanted them right Ultima? If your clan doesn't work out, re-join hH or join FFE.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Death
I guess things aren't going the way you wanted them right Ultima? If your clan doesn't work out, re-join hH or join FFE.
I don't know if I will join FFE (if it comes to that). I already achieved alot in HH, so if things don't work out, that's where I'll go. Right now, I'm going to stick things out and wait.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
need to lvl some more

Likewise

I'm surprised somewhat of the fact that we have all of these people (n00bs/journeypeople/and some apprentaces) that have been talking about join diff clans, but haven't bothered to try to ask to sign up.

Not to push anyone tho.

Another thing: keep in mind that we need atleast 8 more members to become officialized. If worst comes to worse tho, i'll talk to creature about geting back to HH,
They don't seem to be rather on the dead side now.

Till then tho, i'll wait it out with you.

edit: custom banners..... being that im kinda sigless right now...
Ya' know, SC II characters is a pretty cool idea.
but....

Edit: HEY I KNOW (if posible) can you get me a sig with Marth on the right side, and roy on the left (your the artist you improvise on the layout) with the text:

"Thou now hath but two choices. Ye shall surrender,... or Run

if not MnR then use Kilik and Xangua from SC II
And PLEASE
x10^(8746)
use a background from www.cognitivedistortion.com (sp?)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Rodimus
hey, you can use the Gerudo Thieves as a back up in case this clan fails, but link29 would have to get to level 5, but that would be very very easy.
He's already in my clan. Don't dare try recruiting members from me. Take your business elsewhere.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Hey, don't use gerudo theives as a back up, try Hylian Heroes, the first and coolest Zelda Clan on the boards.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Total Chaos
Ultima, can i join?
Sure. Welcome aboard.

Originally posted by Creature_85
Hey, don't use gerudo theives as a back up, try Hylian Heroes, the first and coolest Zelda Clan on the boards.
The first, yes. The collest? Well, I don't know... :chuckle:

To all clan members:

When we get 6 members, I will begin accepting requests to become co-leader, so be ready for that.

Total Chaos

Smash Journeyman
Ay, Ultima, Im sorry man. I forgot i had promised to be in another clan that was opening. I know it sounds like a lame excuse but it is the truth:( . Im sorry, but im going to have to withdraw. Im sorry for the inconvenience, and i hope your clan does well

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yah he joined my clan :p

wait...dont hurt me! *ultima's 6"5 build looms over mine and he cracks his knuckles* no!!!!!! not again!!!!!!!! *runs*

lol jk man. yah back up the hylian heroes as your next option IF this clan doesnt make it. I think it will though. considering i closed my registrations and since A LOT of noobs were joining mine maybe they will join yours.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Wrongo he said he was joining my clan at lvl 15. Dont hurt me either. Im 5'3" and weigh 105 lbs *****es. Anyways Im so confused on where Chaos is going.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
You two are now my mortal enemies. *Grabs katana and heads out door*

But seriously. I wish people weren't so impatient to join a clan. It's rude to ask to join and not edit it or anything to say you joined another clan.

Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
lol jk man. yah back up the hylian heroes as your next option IF this clan doesnt make it. I think it will though. considering i closed my registrations and since A LOT of noobs were joining mine maybe they will join yours.
I have something to say about this but it is very inappropriate to post here, so I'll leave it at this: [insert lots of swearing and insults]

Rodimus

Smash Journeyman
Rural Kerning City (if such a place were to exist)
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
You two are now my mortal enemies. *Grabs katana and heads out door*

But seriously. I wish people weren't so impatient to join a clan. It's rude to ask to join and not edit it or anything to say you joined another clan.

I have something to say about this but it is very inappropriate to post here, so I'll leave it at this: [insert lots of swearing and insults]
hey, ultima, i really hope this clan makes it, maybe we can be allies :)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Holy Crap WAI, you are short.

We all support your efforts Ultima. You are doing a great job as a brand new clan leader.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Rokutanda
I would like to humbly request entrance to your clan. I am new to this forum and would like to try this online rpg stuff.
Welcome to the clan. If you have any questions about the clan or SWF for that matter, feel free to PM me or IM me on AIM. My screenname is GanNing366.

DemonSlayer

Smash Rookie
Hey hey, I'll join.

As for a custom signature, just put DemonSlayer on the one I already have. :D

Just add my screen name on the top part in the middle.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Thank you for accepting me to your clan. *humbly bows* I will do my best for the betterment of the clan.
No problem. You can begin by leveling up a bit and getting 100 posts.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
ty for the info i will use it for the good of all mankind*coughcough* jus kidin... i already read through that before but thanks for sending anyways XD

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is the most uber banner ive had!!! Youre rather quick also since i gave you this request today ^_^

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is the most uber banner ive had!!! Youre rather quick also since i gave you this request today ^_^
Your welcome. Glad you like it.

Top Bottom