• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

foxblade

Smash Cadet
Banner

he can't see the banner, it's not loading when he clicks on it.

Originally posted by Rokutanda
what cant you see? the large banner or the bg? it would help to know ^_6
ps: i'm back

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Sething the blade, for now

Guys, between school, the holidays, and Steam i'm just not gonna be able to do SWF RPG among other things.

This is me saying "Im Pulling Out, for now..." so take me OFF of your member list (if im still there) and put me on under "sponsor"

All money i get fro posting will go to the leaders of HH&HK

C-Ya!;)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Holy crap I'm Back! by the way I just joined up, then told Ultima I couldnt, then realized I hate working, so now im back. LoL!

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
Rokutanda

Rokutanda! u got his sig showing why can't u get mine?
i sent u a PM, host the banner and plz give me the correct links ok.
Ultima! looks like your second in command is gone, we just got officialized and two of our members left already. We have to get more members or u know what will happen.

Originally posted by UndrDog
LoL thanks, and thanks for the Sig too!

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
well Nappy i can see your sig........i dont know about anyone else but i can see it.....and it happens to be the one i made you

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
thanks

Thats what i always wanted since i came here. Anything to repay u?
Where's that, fill me in and i'll help by putting your details in my posts ok.

well Nappy i can see your sig........i dont know about anyone else but i can see it.....and it happens to be the one i made you

LonLonMilk

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by General Fox
Wrong, your RPG gender is Female. Not you, f00.

...STOP COPYING ME!!!!!!!

I know who's alt you are. =P

lol, you got served
#4. I know who's alt you are!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
yeah, my cousin chalanged me to a battle, and i excepted. so... yeah
i dont have any weapon, and im a priest... sigh, but he is too. and it has been 48 hrs since he last did anything, im going to contact a admin.

~So... what should I do for the clan?

Anthony C

Smash Ace
There are four mods who can remove inactive battles

1. Gideon
2. Zootiematrix
3. Amoraski
4. Kirby King

(The spelling of the names could be incorrect)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
General Fox and LonLonMilk, stop spamming up my thread. Take your argument elsewhere.

In light of -=Marth_n_Roy=-'s absence, I have appointed Anthony C as the temporary co-leader until MnR is free again.

Nappydude, why the **** are you in The Pilots Of Coneria's clan? I demand an explaination.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare

In light of -=Marth_n_Roy=-'s absence, I have appointed Anthony C as the temporary co-leader until MnR is free again.
I also move to the Quarter-Final Round of the war. :D Speaking of the war I just battled against Jago and moved to the Semi-Final Round. Can someone in our group help me level up, I'm going to have a lot of time between now and the semi-final round. If anyone wants to know I'm level 9 (and 82%) and my goal is level 12-14 before the start of the round. Anyone want to help? Also, I know I'm low on gil but, don't help me...I want to earn the gil myself.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
battle has been nullified. so yeah... now what? what should i do to help out the clan?

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I just found out that my battle w/Jago wasn't official b/c NightStrife won the battle in the 2nd round. I even checked the previous battles and it did show that NS won. Either way in their battle no one would have recieved a point and the same will happen when I battle NS. No side will win or lose a point.

General Fox

Smash Journeyman
Nappydude, why the **** are you in The Pilots Of Coneria's clan? I demand an explaination.
Wait lemme spell check it first.

Nappydude, why the **** are you in The Pilots Of Corneria clan? I demand an explanation.
Anyways, he told me he would quit you guys... I dunno. O_o

Anthony C

Smash Ace

Anyways, he told me he would quit you guys... I dunno. O_o
UN must have been pissed off when he typed that. That's when I make most of my typing errors.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
You know what I meant, *******.

Anyway, it's kinda funny that he leaves. I was gonna give him the special position he asked for in the clan since he is the strongest in the clan, but I dunno know. I'll leave it up to him.

General Fox

Smash Journeyman
Neither of those, something new.

The offers still in the air, Nappydude.
Haven't seen him in a while... ****, I even asked him if he was sure about quitting you guys. I actually told him to think about it at first. Obviously now the least we can do is wait. T_T

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Re: no!

Originally posted by Nappydude
No! Not Ac's clan it's Ultima's clan. And i'm sure he'll let u in, Ac will let u in aswell he's second in command. I should say welcome then.
Yeah, I'm only the temporary co-leader until MNR comes back.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by JCBizkit
Can I be in Anthony C. group?
Sure, you can join. Try to be active, unlike some other members.

To all clan members:

I am reorganizing the clan. I need those positions filled. Also, since I thought it was unfair that someone have 2 positions which are basically the same thing, so I am making Nappydude the temp. co-leader, since he's the strongest in the clan. Anthony C will continue his service as Minister of the Interior, and I need Banker and Minister of the Exterior. I hope Rokutanda will take the responsibility of Minister of the Exterior, but that's if he accepts. For Banker, anyone who is willing to donate their money (you will get paid back or I'll report the borrowing person). That covers it all. We need to get this clan back on it's feet.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
hey!

Hey! i'm co-leader, not temp. Guys i'm very usefull to this clan, Ultima u don't know that yet but i'm. I could reach lvl 20 in no time, so in any torny we could win. We could be the best clan on SWF and i could make it happen with our members help. So make me second in command and it'll happen ok.

Sure, you can join. Try to be active, unlike some other members.

To all clan members:

I am reorganizing the clan. I need those positions filled. Also, since I thought it was unfair that someone have 2 positions which are basically the same thing, so I am making Nappydude the temp. co-leader, since he's the strongest in the clan. Anthony C will continue his service as Minister of the Interior, and I need Banker and Minister of the Exterior. I hope Rokutanda will take the responsibility of Minister of the Exterior, but that's if he accepts. For Banker, anyone who is willing to donate their money (you will get paid back or I'll report the borrowing person). That covers it all. We need to get this clan back on it's feet.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: hey!

Hey! i'm co-leader, not temp. Guys i'm very usefull to this clan, Ultima u don't know that yet but i'm. I could reach lvl 20 in no time, so in any torny we could win. We could be the best clan on SWF and i could make it happen with our members help. So make me second in command and it'll happen ok.
There's no difference between second and third in command. I already told you that I will not take away MnR's position.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
sure ultima ill be the minister of exterior....just gotta go back and see what that is...^_6 i havent been home for 3 days so i havent posted ill be posting moer as of now

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
sure ultima ill be the minister of exterior....just gotta go back and see what that is...^_6 i havent been home for 3 days so i havent posted ill be posting moer as of now
Great. Now we need a banker and some more members and we're set.

Now, since most everyone's levels are low, I am considering a tournament, fists only, to help get people's levels up and hopefully encourage people to train for it too.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare Now, since most everyone's levels are low, I am considering a tournament, fists only, to help get people's levels up and hopefully encourage people to train for it too.
I'm for it, I'm in. I'm ready whenever, just tell me who my first opponent is and I'll battle him/her.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: hey!

Dude didn't u say that already. I know there's no difference, anyway u made yourself clear. We have more than enough members now, so the clan is pretty much up and going. Looks like u guys don't really need me, u never really needed me.

There's no difference between second and third in command. I already told you that I will not take away MnR's position.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: Re: Re: hey!

Dude didn't u say that already. I know there's no difference, anyway u made yourself clear. We have more than enough members now, so the clan is pretty much up and going. Looks like u guys don't really need me, u never really needed me.
We do need you though. You're the strongest person in the clan. I just don't want to take away MnR's position. He did say he would be back and demoting him would kinda be unfair, I believe.

Top Bottom