• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: Re: heh

Originally posted by Anthony C
I think UN made it that both the Minister of the Interior and the Minister of the Exterior share that power. So if you want to be co-leader you have to share the power with the Minister of the Interior, oh wait...that's me.
There will be a co-leader. The Minister's of Interior and Exterior share the power for the third in command, since I got rid of that position.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Ness should be mid instead of low. Doc is High so stop complaining. Ness just an odd character. Its like playing Game and watch...well not as bad as GeeDubya. his wd is excellent. lots of good edge guards. Go read the ness board.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Who Am I???
Ness should be mid instead of low. Doc is High so stop complaining. Ness just an odd character. Its like playing Game and watch...well not as bad as GeeDubya. his wd is excellent. lots of good edge guards. Go read the ness board.
Speaking of GeeDubya, I voted for him.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
OK

What are u guys talking about? Anyways Ultima u see how active PoC's clan are, i think we have to get members like that. And most of our members haven't post anything since they joined, i think u have to let some of them go, and get members who r really active.
And General is going to have a tourney look at there last post, i think we should have one as well. Hey! it may get us some active members to join ;) BTW, i need some gil plz:(

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I said something about a tournament a couple of pages ago, but everyone must've missed it.

Anyway, I sent a PM to everyone in the clan. If you wish to participate, respond to the PM.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
ok

heh i did, everything is set right?
Can't wait for it, but wait until we get some very active members first right, i'll try to get some for u.

Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
I said something about a tournament a couple of pages ago, but everyone must've missed it.

Anyway, I sent a PM to everyone in the clan. If you wish to participate, respond to the PM.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
i would imagine there are....and after Ultima accepts you youll need a banner (Ultima and I are the ones to see about that)

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
yeah Ac

Let them join, at lease we're getting more members, hope u new members are always active on SWF. And Anthony C, anytime. but i really need some gil.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
It's not my decision to let them join or not, it's UN's decision. I did say that all we need was time to get new members so I'm guessing this is the time we needed to improve the clan.

Jago

Smash Apprentice
I am back. Freaking Smashboards would freeze on me and give me problems for like 2 weeks. Glad to be back and I did reply to be in the tournament. Lets get it on!

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Man Brandon i took you long enough ^_6 and your banner is out-dated...you need one for the clan....if ya ask me youll have to give me time(for i have a thread and im falling behind)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
ChuckRoast and DarkKirby26, you're in.

I see there was some confusion in my absence. If I have not accepted a member, it is up to either the co-leader, Minister of Interior or Minister of Exterior to accept them. Right now, we are accepting anyone who wishes to join, but after a while, I will put restrictions on it.

About the tourney, I've got 5 entries so far, including myself. We need more participation or there will be no tourney. So far, these people have said they will participate:

Me
Viper#2
Anthony C
Rokutanda
Jago

Friday I will close entries, so get them in before Friday!

psycho958

Smash Rookie
Hey can i join if there are any spots left? i havnt even gotten to play the rpg yet cuz i cant get a clan!!!! Ill be loyal!!!:D

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Viper# 2

Yeah Ultima, we really need more members in the tourney. Besides that, we're getting alot of members, thats really good.
One more thing, did i get that position, and about Co-leader, i was asking, who's going to get it, r u waiting for someone or something?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
psycho958 and RPGMarran, you're in. We're getting alot of members... :chuckle:

Viper#2, I've got other ideas for co-leader, but if you want you can be the Minister of Exterior or Banker.

To all the clan members:

You've only got 3 more days to enter the tourney. After Friday, I won't be accepting any more entries.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
hehhe thanks

i would love it, and i don't want the co-leader position dude.
i was asking why doesn't anyone have the co-leader position?

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
hi everypne

Sorry for posting here, (I know i'm not a member) just wanted to see how my favorite clan is going, and i see it's going very well.
I hope it stays that way, and that tourney would be great, Hey! bro, i'm there for u ok! u'll win. I'm out ok, u guys stay kool:o ;) :) :chuckle:

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Nappy, you can post here whenever you want. You don't have to be restricted to just your clan's thread.

Alright, so Viper#2, I will make you the Minister of the Exterior. Congrats!

Void

Smash Apprentice
Y HALO THAR ULTIMA!

Oh, sorry. Couldn't help it... Well... I'm back again... School's been sucking the free time out of me and sorta getting back into some other site...Well I'll battle s'more when I have time.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
Nappydude

Thanks Ultima, and Viod welcome back i think, thats if your staying. Hey bro u got a good position, congrats, hope there's a special space there for me guys heh
:chuckle: :bee: :D.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
viper#2

Thanks Anthony, and yes, yes, yes. I would like to battle u aswell, anytime your ready. Hey! was my brother in this clan or something, and he sound like he was coming back in sometime, and was he a normal member or did he have my position, or something else?
Can someone answer me about the questions i just asked

p.s. Anthony i need your AIM. I'm going to get one soon, by the time i'll use my brother's own (falcoblazes)

Originally posted by Anthony C
I'll update my record keeping to show that Viper is the MotE.

P.S. Viper do you want a battle?

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Re: viper#2

Originally posted by Viper#2
Thanks Anthony, and yes, yes, yes. I would like to battle u aswell, anytime your ready. Hey! was my brother in this clan or something, and he sound like he was coming back in sometime, and was he a normal member or did he have my position, or something else?
Can someone answer me about the questions i just asked

p.s. Anthony i need your AIM. I'm going to get one soon, by the time i'll use my brother's own (falcoblazes)
1. It's lb33085
2. I sent the challenge
3. Yes, your brother was in this clan

Top Bottom