• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone. Sorry for not checking in earlier but I've been so busy,yeesh! Everybody with their software bugging out I can't do everything! Anyways Im back and here to stack the opposition(if there were any!) To Nightmare Isay hello and apologize for my long absence!To Ronike I say whasuuup! To everyone else I say 'ello gals an' gents I don't know. I would like to know any and all news regarding changes in group and things I should join so I can fit in with the masses. Shh! I look just like you. Don't scream!!!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey man! Long time no see. Unfortunately, what you've missed can be summed up in three words: Nothing, Nada, Zilch.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Bump, for old times sake... We should try and keep this around for when the Wii online games come around...

Ronike

Smash Ace
BLAH! Two posts from not me in one day, whats goin on? I suppose you guys can join, but this clan is for the long since dead smash world RPG.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Thats what I meant, I thought they got closed. But someone told me they only got hidden or something...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Cause they didnt. Only hidden until the RPG comes back. But that'll be a while...

Top Bottom