• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
nappydude

We never had a tourney, but i think this one will be really good, wish i could be in it. Anyways, guys join now! this is the best part of this RPG thing :rolleyes: so make it hot ok. (the tourney)

Void

Smash Apprentice
Blargh, If I can round up some gil I'll enter. So put me on the "Possibly In" list. G-Fox is going to give me some gil since he owes me so I'll have a good chance of being in.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Viper# 2

Hey! Ac i'm on during the day until 6:00, so anytime around that we'll have to battle. Anyways We really need more members in the tourney, gys! do what my brother said.

Originally posted by Anthony C
Me and V2 are in a very slow practice match before the tourny so it's good that you delayed it.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Rokutanda
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: ONLY 5!?!?!?!?!?!?! Man i thought our clan would pull together more than that.......oh well so how long you extending it?
Either Sunday or next weekend.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Viper# 2

yeah me too! not alot of active members though, alot have joined but not very active at all. And Ultima, u don't have to delay it for a whole week dude, yuh could for Three days.

another whole week...well i hope moer people join then cuz i hate waiting.........oh well im still looking forward to it ^_6

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
nappydude

When is the tourney really going to be Ultima?
i want to see who's going to battle who, although it may come down to Viper#2 and Ultima, i'll like to see who else is going to battle each other!

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Ok, the points update is late by one day.

Members
Chuck Roast (3) Private
Link29 (3) Private
Samus Masterangel (4) Private
Psycho958 (4) Private
RPGMarran (6) Private
JCBizkit (8) Private
DemonSlayer (10) Private
Ninja (56) Private First Class
Dark Kirby 26 (113) Corporal
Jago (117) Corporal
Void (172) Corporal
UndrDog (257) Sergeant
Rokutanda (419) Sergeant
Viper - Minister of the Exterior
Anthony C - Minister of 'Keepin It Real'
Marth n Roy - Retired General of the Army
Ultima Nightmare - Grand Commander

Anthony C, "The Minister of 'Keepin It Real"

P.S. I promise never to enda post like that again.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Viper# 2

kool i'm a Minister. I want to know one thing, why did Ultima gave me that position so fast and easy?

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
I gave up my position as minister of exterior cuz i ccant coordinate anything and that is something the minister of exterior needs to be able to do

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I gave up my position as minister of exterior cuz i ccant coordinate anything and that is something the minister of exterior needs to be able to do
How are they gonna get *****? O_o

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Nice lighting effects

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
well I have going to nay forum I know and putting it in and sig and used it anytime I could think of. lol, I like it

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Viper# 2

u find it's taking to long as well, right Ac?
com'on ppl hurry and sign up!

Originally posted by Anthony C
Is the clan tourny ready yet? Is everyone who wants to sign up, signed up?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
It's finally time for the tournament! Here are the brackets.

Here is how points are going to be given:
Champion: 150 points and, if no title already, will recieve Champion title.
Second place: 50 points
Third place: 25 points

Some of us with positions don't have points, so their reward will just be bragging rights, unless I can come up with something else...

Now for the rules:
  1. Healing is allowed.
  2. If you do not accept your opponents match within 72 hours, you will be forfeit. So, try to be active.
  3. If a natural disaster occurs, there will be a rematch, since natural disasters suck.
    [/list=1]

The tournament will begin next Tuesday. If you can't be on cause of Christmas plans, let me know and I will notify your opponent. With that, let the training begin!

Void

Smash Apprentice
WAYUL WUT HAYUV WE HERE!

Looks like you're my next opponent after I beat Rokutanda, Ultima. I have the elemental advantage over Rokutanda so he's good as roasted turkey. Or ham. Or beef. However I better start training, cuz I wanna win. =P 'Tis a shame only 6 people are in.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Well second round is Ant C vrs jago and Ultima vrs Void
Final is Ultima vrs Jago where ultima wins.

prdiction complete

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
I like the backround, its awesome. I have to say WAI is right. Unless you guys call pull off a 5 levels in a week Ultima Nightmare wins.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Don't forget, you've only got till Tuesday to train. I'm not going to train much since I want someone to win those points and the Champion title.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
4 lvls in 4 days isnt hard if you know the tricks used by certain other members on the boards.......i dont know the tricks(he wouldn't tell me) and i wont disclose the name of that certain member sorry guys your on your own

Top Bottom