• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: Re: Re: hey!

Ok guys me and Ultima had a long talk. I know i'm the strongest person in this clan but, i have very good reasons to go. Ac, Rokutanda, Undrdog, keep this clan going ok, someone will be in this clan very soon. Anything u guys want from me anything, i'll do it in a heart beat k. So i'm out,.. give the new member some good times in this clan ok. 1 luv peace out.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Very well. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

To the clan:

Since Nappydude has left, there will no longer be a third in command. I will leave clan co-leadership up to my Minister of Interior and Minister of Exterior. Further more, Rokutanda does not wish to be Minister of the Exterior, so the position is open, along with the banker position. Also, we need some active members, so if you know someone that may join and be active, spread the word. That is all for now.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Ultima it's just that Im not good with organizing stuff and don't want to hinder what you are trying to accomplish...I'm not leaving just don't want a seat of power. Thanks for understanding.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Rokutanda
Sorry Ultima it's just that Im not good with organizing stuff and don't want to hinder what you are trying to accomplish...I'm not leaving just don't want a seat of power. Thanks for understanding.
I understand. Since you were my third member, I was hoping you would accept, but meh.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
To the clan:

Since Nappydude has left, there will no longer be a third in command. I will leave clan co-leadership up to my Minister of Interior and Minister of Exterior. Further more, Rokutanda does not wish to be Minister of the Exterior, so the position is open, along with the banker position. Also, we need some active members, so if you know someone that may join and be active, spread the word. That is all for now.
Are you saying that the MI and the ME share co-leadership? OMG!!! While typing this I just got the biggest idea that could help this clan!!! UN, I'll PM you with all of the "juicy" details right now.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
HI!

Wus up Guys, i'm Nappy's bro since he's gone i'm replacing him, i maybe on a low lvl now, but trust me my bro don't like low lvl players.
So i'll be high soon ok, by the way i would love to join this clan.
Anything u want me to do i'm on it, thats if u have anything for me to do.

ok thanks!

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I got one thing.

Don't hit the quote button when you're replying to a message. There's a button at the top and the bottom of the screen that says, "new reply," click that.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
Hey! guys

So say hello to my little brother, he's kind of new but he knows the basics's ok. And Viper don't get over excited, u'll get stronger very soon ok np.

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
hey i know

i know man! whats wrong with u:D , i know what i'm doing. And anytime u get chance we'll battle don't worry. np dude!

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Viper#2 youll need a banner...talk to me or UltimaNightmare about that
and well get ya squared away (talk to Ultima about the banner first as he is the clan leader and better at PS than me)

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Re: Sure

Originally posted by Viper#2
Thanks, i'll do that. When he comes on will he accept me, or am i already in?
well according to your RPG character your already in.....ummm...you can pm me with your banner idea if you want and ill take a look but make sure you ask Ultima also

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Re: Hey! guys

Originally posted by Nappydude
So say hello to my little brother, he's kind of new but he knows the basics's ok. And Viper don't get over excited, u'll get stronger very soon ok np.
Are you in or out of the clan?

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: Re: OK

Yes Ultima i will, and plz lets keep this under low. Anyways I'm still helping u guys get members, U all kool with that right?
:chuckle: (sorry my bad):D

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
OK

So what position can u guys give me, i'm very active and i'll be at a very high lvl soon, and Ultima Nightmare can u make a banner for me i would love if u did?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: OK

Originally posted by Viper#2
So what position can u guys give me, i'm very active and i'll be at a very high lvl soon, and Ultima Nightmare can u make a banner for me i would love if u did?
You could be Minister of the Exterior if you're up to it.

Sure, I'll make your banner. Just send me your request.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I should relax, I'm almost done with my first semester of college.

Announcement
If you don't understand my signature, until I earn 100 Gil from posting, I will not battle unless it's against a Hyrulian Knight Clan Member.

KoH Points Update
Link 29 (3) Private
Samus MasterAngel (4) Private
JCBizkit (8) Private
DemonSlayer (10) Private
Ninja (24) Private
Viper (99) Private First Class
Jago (116) Coporal
Void (158) Coporal
UndrDog (209) Coporal
Rokutanda (369) Sergeant
Anthony (Minister of the Interior)
Marth_n_Roy (Retired General of the Army)
Ultima Nightmare (Grand Commader)

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Sure i would love a banner with Ness on it. And about that position, as u see i don't have alot of money, but i'm glad to take the position. And guys i think my brother is getting confused about who he wants to be with he's:confused: :crazy: :( :chuckle:

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
wow

Thanks man, your the best, if there's anything u want me to do for u, just give me ah holla ok Ultima.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Woah woah woah...you play Ness?ness is the man. Cool banner. I might post the one I made in Paint in about 10 seconds....its funny.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Ness = not the man

Dr.Mario is the man ^_6 but then again everyone has their opinions
(if i could find the pics of the Dr i want i would make myself a banner)

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
hey! wait

Ness, Dr. Mario, heh calm down guys, none of them can come around the best of the best. You know who it is, (Falco) of course
looks to kool, plus he's a Falcon Bird, beat that guys heh lol.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
well you could always ask my friend about the effectiveness of the cape Dr.Mario weilds(when used against falco) lets just say PWND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anthony C

Smash Ace
well you could always ask my friend about the effectiveness of the cape Dr.Mario weilds(when used against falco) lets just say PWND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're both wrong.

Kirby's the best, he can do Benoit's German Suplex.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
heh

If so, why isn't Dr. Mario and Kirby above Falco on the tier list?

Viper#2

Smash Cadet
Re: heh

So bro, i just love Ness alot, u know i give u trouble with Ness when u play with Falco. N e ways, i would love the position Ultima Nightmare. What about Co-leader position?

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Re: heh

Whoever created the tier list is wrong.

Origionally posted by Viper
So bro, i just love Ness alot, u know i give u trouble with Ness when u play with Falco. N e ways, i would love the position Ultima Nightmare. What about Co-leader position?
I think UN made it that both the Minister of the Interior and the Minister of the Exterior share that power. So if you want to be co-leader you have to share the power with the Minister of the Interior, oh wait...that's me.

Top Bottom