• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Rokutanda
ty. i cant color thats why none are ^_^(ill be getting photoshop soon so i might color some but untill then......)
Do you have 600 dollars? That's how much Photoshop costs.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
adobe photoshop 7.0? I just installed it in my comp ^_^ i still have to play with it see whats what.
I was told it costed that much. Anyway, it's not very hard to get the basics down and when you get good at combining the filters, you can make great banners...or whatever your gonna use it for.

James macloud

Smash Journeyman
wow thoughs banners are way cool. i've just got MSpaint and Photoimresion but some of this phot shop looks relly impresive (and probably complecated). keep it up i'm sure your clan will become offical!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by James macloud
wow thoughs banners are way cool. i've just got MSpaint and Photoimresion but some of this phot shop looks relly impresive (and probably complecated). keep it up i'm sure your clan will become offical!
Uh...thanks?

To all clan members:

I shortened the clan name to the Knights of Hyrule. The other name was too long.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
they look nice ultima, you said filters? Do you mean like effects? Luminosity, Overlay, etc.? Is that what you mean? I use Luminosity a lot in my banners and well i dont take the time to get complicated like you do. lol. (thats probably why im stuck and haven't gotten better lately)

Anyway i use Adobe Photoshop CS, and trust me the new (7.0 and CS) versions of photoshop of are the only ones worth buying in terms of graphics programs.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
they look nice ultima, you said filters? Do you mean like effects? Luminosity, Overlay, etc.? Is that what you mean? I use Luminosity a lot in my banners and well i dont take the time to get complicated like you do. lol. (thats probably why im stuck and haven't gotten better lately)
No, filters. There should be an option at the top inbetween Select and View called Filters.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
oh wow, ive never used that. no wonder i suck in comparison. thanks ultima. :p

*rates topic a 5*

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Knights of Hyrule

I'd spa- tell you Thank You, but i'd probably get banned for spam.
God This Banner Rox

Hey if worst comes to worst, we could become a sub-whatsits of Hylian Heros.
Just an Idea

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
well it seems this thread has picked up YAY ^_^ i havent even opened my photoshop yet but i will try it eventually
i almost forgot ty again ultima for fixing and making my banner
YOUR THE BEST!!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by SamusMasterangel
can i join ur clan
Sure. You need to make an RPG character though.

To all clan members:

You all need to be more active. All of you are Smash n00bs and are level 1-2, with the exception of -=Marth_n_Roy=-. You need to post more and battle a bit. So, make it a goal to become a Smash Journeyman and get to level 5. If you have a reason why you can't be on enough, please PM me stating why.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
sorry ultima...its just that step mania is sooo addicting that i dont post too often >_< as for the battle part im in the middle of one now so im a little tied up when it comes to that. in the future i shall try to be more active

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
sorry ultima...its just that step mania is sooo addicting that i dont post too often >_< as for the battle part im in the middle of one now so im a little tied up when it comes to that. in the future i shall try to be more active
I know you can't be on all the time. All I'm asking is that you all put forth a little more effort to be active.

Also, I know this is random, but I would appreciate it if you could click this link then click the number it says to click, and join if you want.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=wtr6r4f6

Jago

Smash Apprentice
Hey Rokutanda.

May I join your clan as well. I was referred by Rokutanda IRL and decided to seek a spot in the clan if possible.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
brandon i have but one question.........how did you find me...errm...this clan that i just so happen to be part of? <_< j/k we need more people to join so we can be official.

Jago

Smash Apprentice
So does any n00bs like to fight me to help raise levels and a 10 gil wager also. I don't care who I fight really.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
You're welcome. It's good to have someone in the clan who isn't level 1.
I'd rather battle than post, which is why my post count is 27-30. Although I can't post hundreds of posts in the 10 days I've been here.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Anthony C
I'd rather battle than post, which is why my post count is 27-30. Although I can't post hundreds of posts in the 10 days I've been here.
You get posts when you battle, so I guess it works out both ways.

LonLonMilk

Smash Rookie
hey, can i join this clan, all the others have too big of umm... criterias, like 50 posts, 1 month...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Yes, you may both join. Since you two joined we are now an official clan! I will be PMing all members the clan password when I officialize it.

Top Bottom