• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
Yes, you may both join. Since you two joined we are now an official clan! I will be PMing all members the clan password when I officialize it.
I don't want to sound anxious, but did you officialize it yet?

Void

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Anthony C
I don't want to sound anxious, but did you officialize it yet?
I don't think so. Officialization'll take more time than that. From my point of view, I believe it will take a few more days considering how long the Gerudo Thieves have been waiting. I believe that they've been waiting for quite a while, too. The one thing to keep in mind is that EVENTUALLY, we will become official. For now, we wait. And get stonger of course.

A few friends tell me it'll be some kind of a miracle if Kirby King would have officialized us that fast.:chuckle:

Rodimus

Smash Journeyman
Rural Kerning City (if such a place were to exist)
Originally posted by Void
I don't think so. Officialization'll take more time than that. From my point of view, I believe it will take a few more days considering how long the Gerudo Thieves have been waiting. I believe that they've been waiting for quite a while, too. The one thing to keep in mind is that EVENTUALLY, we will become official. For now, we wait. And get stonger of course.

A few friends tell me it'll be some kind of a miracle if Kirby King would have officialized us that fast.:chuckle:

yeah, we have been waiting a few weeks, kiki needs to get off his ***.....

*runs from kiki's ban stamp*

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Ok, so we have to wait a few days? I can live with that. I prolly won't be on much after Monday, Paper Mario 2 will be released. So by the current rate of RPGs decreasing in difficulty...this will take me 36 hours to beat.

Meaningless Statistics
Super Mario RPG: 5 Months
Paper Mario: 6-8 Weeks
Mario and Luigi: 5 Days!!!
Projected Paper Mario 2: 36-48 Hours

Void

Smash Apprentice
Super Mario RPG: 5 Months
Heh. Didn't take me that long to beat it. Took me half a month. People I know say I have too much time on my hands.:chuckle:

Back on topic:

I'm gonna be on alot during the weekend so If anyone wants to battle, I'm for it. I just recently got AIM, so preferrably contact me on AIM instead of PMing me. My AIM is VoidStriker12. I'm still thinking about my banner so I'll post a request soon enough.

Rodimus

Smash Journeyman
Rural Kerning City (if such a place were to exist)
Originally posted by Void
Heh. Didn't take me that long to beat it. Took me half a month. People I know say I have too much time on my hands.:chuckle:

Back on topic:

I'm gonna be on alot during the weekend so If anyone wants to battle, I'm for it. I just recently got AIM, so preferrably contact me on AIM instead of PMing me. My AIM is VoidStriker12. I'm still thinking about my banner so I'll post a request soon enough.
i never got past Yardovich >_>

Anthony C

Smash Ace
He's hard if you're under-leveled. The water blast takes out about 70-80hp if any of your characters are below that, it's going to take a while for you to make a dent in Yard's HP.

Void

Smash Apprentice
He's hard if you're under-leveled. The water blast takes out about 70-80hp if any of your characters are below that, it's going to take a while for you to make a dent in Yard's HP.
He did me 45+ damage so I must have been overlevel. :chuckle:

soroush123

Smash Lord
hey guys, just to inform you, because UN is a former HH, I'll help you guys level up! Just talk to me on AIM (soroushman) and we'll fight. Eaxh fight will cost 1-5 gil depending on your level, how much gil you have, and how much I like you =P. Yeah, most people will get 8-10% a fight, unless you are a higher level, in which case you will get less and it will be cheaper.

Void

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by soroush123
hey guys, just to inform you, because UN is a former HH, I'll help you guys level up! Just talk to me on AIM (soroushman) and we'll fight. Eaxh fight will cost 1-5 gil depending on your level, how much gil you have, and how much I like you =P. Yeah, most people will get 8-10% a fight, unless you are a higher level, in which case you will get less and it will be cheaper.
Allright, I'll use that to my advantage. (I don't have a lot of gil though.=/)

Jago

Smash Apprentice
I want to battle with somebody to level up or whatever. i will pay 10 gold to or whatever. I am on aim all the time so just IM, ZeusKOTG

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I appreciate your help to level up my members CK and soroush. Now I wish Kiki would hurry up and officialize this clan. :crazy:

Void

Smash Apprentice
w00t

Hey, I couldn't get on alot yestarday. F-Zero GX is addicting.
I fought Jago some and got him to Level 3! Anyone else who wants some battles, IM me and I'll be more than happy to fight ya.:chuckle:

Void

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys. Haven't been able to get on SWF lately because F-Zero GX and for some reason, my computer has something against SWF and runs incredibly slow when on it. Anyways, if anyone wants to battle IM me or something. Need to get to level 10 or so... I just recently read the war topic and I guess I have to make an effort to get stronger I guess. A friend told me my first opponent in the war. Can't say. But i'm gonna need to get ready a bit. >_>

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Wait a tic...you guys are doing the war? Ive seen the brackets cuz i have insider info and I dont think you guys are in...

I thought this was a neutral to the HH but w/e. If it is Im gonna get yelled at....

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
oh yah, and it turns out, because if i battle i will gain a level to level 11 and be in the masters brackets in the war(not good!), I can't help level you all up...but, I will do SMALL gil donations to SERIOUS and ACTIVE members.

Ultima, what was with your "friend"'s PM?

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
You are set into the Amateur brackets now. You can level up as much as you want for your match or any other matches. If we had it like that, then there would be NOBODY in the Amateur brackets. Don't worry about that.

EDIT- Nvm, I guess. We need to push the dates back again. Sorry about the delays...

EDIT #2- Nvm the first edit. Things will continue as scheduled.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
ultima, you can forget being cool with me again, dont try and mess with me on AIM anymore.
Does this mean your clans are now rivals?How is this gonna be in the war? right now its like this-HH likes FFEand KoH,FFE likes HH but hates KoH,KoH like HH but doesnt like FFE.

Wierd. If you wanna switch sides Ultima its fine with me. This isnt a petty attempt to break up the alliance either. I just wanna see the PM and AIM conversations.:)

Right now though the only clan I really dont like is the FFE. i really dont mind the HH. Creature has never done anything wrong to me 'cept say stop flaming in my topic. KoH has never done anything bad to me 'cept make me jealous of their awesome banners.....

im just confused on how the hate between Ultima and CK is gonna have effect....

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
ultima, you can forget being cool with me again, dont try and mess with me on AIM anymore.
Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive to others opinions. My friend said Tails avatar sucks and Final Fantasy sucks and you got mad. WTF is your problem? Then you say "ultima thinks he's a big shot because he makes good banners." What did that have to do with what was going on? I actually feel a hint of jealousy in that. I have more experience than you at Photoshop since I have used it longer. That is to be expected. You can't even take a little joke and didn't even believe you were talking to me when you were.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
first off, i said that in retaliation to you saying that I was whiner or something like that. It's not jealousy. I am confident that I am good with banners. You were just messing with me on AIM. the whole conversation you and that Sam guy just kept messing with me. the tails and FF thing isn't what got me ticked off. It was the whole "you remind of a friend of mine named daniel" thing in the PM. WTF is my problem? The WHOLE conversation was dissing me! you didn't even stop your friend from annoying me and I was trying to be nice up until the end. If you acutally read what i was saying i was trying to help get your clan officiallized, but all you did was snap back at me. and that black abyss screename was YOU not sam. So don't play it up like I wasn't talking to you. Can't take a joke? I told you repeatedly I wasn't in the mood to be messed with. I honeslty wasn't in the mood. I had personal issues and I wasn't exactly feeling my best. So next time listen when I say I don't want to messsed with.

EDIT: and whoami???, for the record, I still support his clan. I just don't want to talk to him on AIM anymore. Quit trying to swoop in and stuff. I know you said you weren't trying to break it up, but saying that me and ultima have "hate" for each other is something different. I don't hate him. I just don't like what he was doing on AIM. Why don't you like FFE that much? Because of me? If you don't like me, don't take it out my clan members. They didn't do anything to you.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Ultima! CK! Stop it. You two are giving me a headache. You guys need to stop fighting.

Ultima, you are oversensitive and hastily jump to conclusions.

CK, you are also oversensitive, and you misunderstand everything Ultima says.

WAI, just stop. Go away.

Why do I feel like the middleman in a war?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
you weren't there on AIM though creature. anyway, me and WAI have made a truce to not flame each other (mainly me). Oh yah, and im offering the same for ultima. no more arguing with each other.

Void

Smash Apprentice
Whew... good thing this topic didn't turn into a heated argument. With that out of the way...

Level 8 is MINE! (Thanks to Soroush, I'll add.)

I'm gonna keep getting better so I have a chance of winning against my first opponent in the tournament. I'm gonna be a bit more active this week so I'll be on a lot. Again, If you want to fight... hit me up on AIM.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
If anyone wants to know, I have my total points in my sig.

*EDIT*

I've been gone for the passed week playing Paper Mario...did we get officiated yet? I'm guessing we didn't, I didn't recieve a PM telling me the password for the clan.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Ok, then I'll just wait until I get some gil. I get it by posting right? I'd rather battle than post which is why my gil is so low.

Top Bottom