• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Jayford

Smash Lord
I haven't seen Evile's pretty faces in a long time... COME TO TOURNAMENTS!!

Also, Fox ***** the **** out of Mewtwo. Just laser camp and spam upsmash. Also, CC Mewtwo's down tilt. He can't do anything if you do that lololololol

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
So anyone wanna bet that I don't make it to the next eBash tourney due to money?

I'm putting the odds at 5-1. I've got a dollar, and no way of getting money. Unless I get this job. Then I'm definitely not gonna make it till 7.

(Also 1 post FTW?!?!)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Rene, im not sure about innsomnia anymore...looking at January tournaments, tell me what you are interested in.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
depends on when it is, im going to pound 4 so that might be my only January tourney.

Id be interested for sure though. Especially if i get to do dittoes with george

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Awww snap. Look who it is! It's WIGGINS. Get on my level children.

............................................................................................................................

That is all.

>.>

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Wiggins lives in Louisiana. He used to live here but then he moved away.

Wiggins come back for a week over christmas or something so i can **** on you plz.

PEEF wins the smash fests, i come in second. But he plays falco, so its whatever.

(whatever = falco is gay)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Yo rene, you gonna be free in january at all? I know your going to poudn 4

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I might. I might not get as many hours at work since im part time, id imagine theyd give the hours to the full-time people first, so....maybe.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Wiggins come back for a week over christmas or something so i can **** on you plz.
Dude, I wish I could. If I had the money I would totally come up there, but as it is right now, I can't.

Also, my Falcon has grown to be quite respectable. I got two wheel of fortunes tonight on Zack's ganondorf. Twas quite the spectacle if I do say so myself, sir.

Dart

Smash Lord
Dude, I wish I could. If I had the money I would totally come up there, but as it is right now, I can't.

Also, my Falcon has grown to be quite respectable. I got two wheel of fortunes tonight on Zack's ganondorf. Twas quite the spectacle if I do say so myself, sir.
i was about to say congrats then i saw that it was ganondorf so it just turned into a cool story bro. if it were on fox/falco/marth/sheik or someone i would have been uber excited :/

Wiggins

Smash Ace
You **** kids always trying to bring me down. I'm proud of my Falcon dammit. :p For the record, I've done it to a marth and a link. Get on my level childrens. :D

Don't scrutinize my spelling errors. I'm posting from my ipod.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
You people talking about your petty wheels of fortune. You do understand I have done probably 100 of those. No joke. I remember doing 2 to shonic in a single match.

Microwave/Purdue I want to come up week of pound.

Rene, is there livestream at Pound?

Dart

Smash Lord
livestream is the worst thing ever. makes terrible vid quality plus half the time the videos won't even get uploaded

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
you can livestream and record HQ vids at the same time, i think its legit. but u need 2 computers for it i think

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Dont worry about the video quality, JUST BE THERE!!

Jk, i know you guys arent coming, I remember my posting trying to convince you guys to come.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Maybe you should move down here, We play more reguarly than you guys do by the looks of all the "I wanna smash" posts in your thread. We just dont post as much.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
You guys have been playing longer than us. I think were better than you think. I don't upload matches for the most part (except 4 stocks) so we'll see :)

lol i was listening to I'm on a Boat while i watched that dance. I lol'ed until i cried.

Dart

Smash Lord
You guys have been playing longer than us. I think were better than you think. I don't upload matches for the most part (except 4 stocks) so we'll see :)

lol i was listening to I'm on a Boat while i watched that dance. I lol'ed until i cried.
but you say you play alot more than we do...i think your johns are running into themselves :p

Wiggins

Smash Ace
We didn't get the chance to play you guys at SMYM10. That makes me sadface because I would've loved to get my crew battle on with you guys. I miss being able to smash with good players all the time. My crew here isn't too bad, but it's not like it was in Indiana.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I think we started around the same time u guys, tbo. Around last April-May we started getting into melee

Top Bottom