• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
wouldnt count on it gooey, me and peef are the only people from evansville who get on smashboards, no1 else really knows who you are.

Dart

Smash Lord
i would money match you noobs but it looks like dave is taking all your **** money before i can.

MM me after you **** them gooey. cept for that falco, you could possibly have trouble ;)

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I think I'm just bad against any Falco tbh. I lost to Blitz, and you took care of him handily Josh =/ I swear I just get so befuddled when I play that mother ****er because the lasers are like whack whack then some kind of **** happens to me then I get daired and lose.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Yea Dave, practice falco dittos with me.

btw rene, 3/5 sounds better, 5$?

Dart

Smash Lord
i'm definitely getting a 5$ iron man with you dave. Marth Falcon Ganon vs your Falcon Sheik DK?
money matches with evansfail too

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Why would I money match someone in my own crew Josh o_O? Cheese, that's a waste of valuable time where I could be playing people I don't play hardly ever.

Dart

Smash Lord
So my mom is telling me to look at the amtrak, so if i'm able to go i would need to be picked up and dropped off. but i gotta see if theres a train nearby

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Are amtraks cheap? And are they safe? If so, I might go as well with you Josh so you have a buddy to go with....but wait....it's this weekend? If so, it's unlikely now that I think about it because I need a week in advance notice so that I can request off work. What day is it? INFORM ME NAO

Dart

Smash Lord
well dave if you can't go anthony will prolly go. oh and since you didn't show up tonight i guess ill have to tell you. rashad is moving, grants leaving for africa.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Yes this weekend. I dont think southern Indiana has AMtraks. We have regular trains though.

Heres my phone Number: 812-573-3568. Call me or text me if you need anything, I MEAN ANYTHING, I WANT YOU GUYS TO BE HERE!

Ill be posting info in this thread and your thread as it becomes available but yet, it is THIS WEEKEND.

edit

why cant i find your guys thread?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
It's Ho'S Biweeklies now lolz.

And I doubt I can make it because of such short notice again lol. Midwest needs to improve on this ****, because even with my ghetto *** job, I can't request off 5 days before something happens.

EDIT: And I'm going to probably change the topic title to something with P-Town in it. Be on the lookout.

EDIT2: Switched it to P-Town Discussion: We Bring the Salt, You Bring the Pepper!

Dart

Smash Lord
EDIT:
Mad hyped, i hope i can go.

I can see much love stemming from this birthday smashfest for each other. no homo, but smash friends are the best melee can buy. :)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Hotel room is booked, Comfort Inn on the east side. Check-in @ 4:30ish on saturday when i get off work. I fully expect everyone from evansville to be in attendance.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I fully expect you to SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH.... 8D Juuuust kidding. Lol. Wish I could be there for this, sir Reneblade. But alas, Indiana is too far away at the moment. :D

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i was looking at Pound 4 pool singles, and DaBizWiz has to play Linguini, Reneblade has to play Cactaur, Good luck lol

Dart

Smash Lord
Since im unable to make it to the party, im going to have a simultaneous smashfest at my place. i was planning on having a video challenge and see who can post the best sets or funniest vids.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
*sighs*

finally finds time to get online and check this **** out. What's been going on since I've left, and why are there 12 txt messages from you guys. BTW I has no time on my phone so I can't read/reply to any messages.

Still needs a job, and my backups fell through due to ppl being gay.

Also, anyone find an extra Melee disk around? I'm missing mine.

Top Bottom