• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I was the first of Eville and didn't start playing until Feb. of this year.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
well the fact thats its bi-monthlies means that more people will be interested because its not so frequent(Supply and demand lulz) And anything in Indiana works for us. We only get to play each other regularly.

What kind of stuff you want help with/questions answered?

Dart

Smash Lord
hell...if you do have a side tourney i'd be willing to help as would some people from Springfield IL im sure. melee HYPE

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I know everyone but one person in our crew down here likes doubles. So I'd say if time permits, for sure do doubles. Oh yeah and Central Ill might be interested too.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL Vamp.

Singles is the absolute first priority. However, these coming months are booked for Evansville.

Jan 9: Pound 4
Jan 30: Viperboy's Smashfest/JAB if they change the date.
Feb 20-21: VGBootcamp
March 13: SMYM11

We probably won't be going to tournaments other than these for the next few months.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I was the first of Eville and didn't start playing until Feb. of this year.
You failed to mention that I was second to play some meleez with you, sir. Seeing as how I'm gonna help wreck Peoria(whoever the hell we're gonna battle) I think I deserve some recognition for the melee avalanche that occurred in Evansville.

hell...if you do have a side tourney i'd be willing to help as would some people from Springfield IL im sure. melee HYPE
EP <3 also
@ PEEF: im not saying you guys have to attend just seeing if any of IN melee would show interest cuz i had one set up at the tourney i helped run this past weekend and if there was time constraints and it hadnt run late id probably've done something for melee (tho if i didnt snow we were going to do duck duck goose outside =( )

Dart

Smash Lord
You failed to mention that I was second to play some meleez with you, sir. Seeing as how I'm gonna help wreck Peoria(whoever the hell we're gonna battle) I think I deserve some recognition for the melee avalanche that occurred in Evansville.
i hope to god you aren't serious. i really do. for your sake.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Name. Sounds like.

OK, tournaments that I am going to, Evansville let me know who is coming:

Jan 23: Smashedfest at Viperboy's. Viperboy is awesome and his house is always fun.
March 13: SMYM11. Probably going to be the biggest MW tournament of the year.

the hard part:

Feb 13: JAB13. Good people I know, prolly 50 ppl. Probably fun.
Feb 20-21: VGBootCamp, who the hell knows, but its a national circuit.

One or both of these?

EDIT: Look's like Purdue is changing the date, so for now....

Smashedfest 1.23
(JAB3 1.30?)
VGBootCamp 2.20-21
SMYM11 3.13

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lmao never heard Pee + Diahhrea = Peoria

btw, I want MM too.... Renegayed?

Dart

Smash Lord
you guys should go to hot dickings instead of viperboys thing, unless he's having it on the 23rd instead of the 30th

Top Bottom