• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Wiggins

Smash Ace
ok first of all, your friend is not better than me at gears
Yea... Yea, he is... He's good at all things...

2 **** you
Nah beast.

3 i want a shot at this gannon-guy
Dude, he's so good. But he's fun to play against.

4 this thread needs to be more active.
Shut that mouth...

5 i have school and work to contend with so melee is 3rd on the list of stuff to do. and usually when i do play, i dont have my laptop so i cant record.
No johns, scrubcake.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Yesterday was fun. I'm glad I had some time to finally see Evansville smash.

Peef-Really good games; you were clutch in a couple of them. Thank God for IC. It's a bummer you left early though. I wanted to try some peach/jiggs against you.

Reneblade- Thanks for all the friendlies afterward. It sucks that you were sick. Your falcon has a ton of potential, just a little more proficiency and it's going to be scary. Sorry my falcon knowledge is kind of lacking. I'm not very good with him or against him. Everything I'm capable of and knowledge you pretty much do, especially against spacies. Maybe against Sheik you should try to land more grabs; this is your bread and butter against her. Stomps are good too if the sheik is f-tilt happy.

Dabizwiz- Freaking falco shut my sheik down. Good job. Learn fox for facing IC, seriously. Falco is really hard.

If you do play falco though, spam lasers to get my shield low. Spam that f-smash, it slides us around and it's actually really hard to punish sometimes. D-throw popo and do whatever; watch peef in our matches on rene's cpu. If you do land a shine or dair combo, keep me in the air as long as possible/get me off stage. If I'm sent too high on a combo and you chase me, you're probably going to eat a dair and I'll land on the ground. Be patient, b-air and u-air beat them and it's a pain trying to get back down. Little too predictable on your d-airs too; that's how I landed most of my grabs. There were a few missed l-cancels too, but it takes awhile to get the timing on that shield.

Loli-Sad you left early too. Samus is good, and I wanted to attempt to teach. Sheik is hard. Take advantage of your crouch cancel at low percents, and learn to wavedash out of shield into f-smash and stuff. Learn the spacing of the f-tilt too, it's like marth's sword and is pretty fast. Grabs are nice when they land, but it sucks when you miss. They're good though, most matches I lose against Samus I'm grabbed at least once. Get her off stage and edge-hog her and just keep knocking her off stage when she up-b's on.

Everyone else I'm glad you made the trip. Some of the conversation was kind of annoying; less personal attacks and whining please. Overall it was a great time though.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
We're a whiny bunch down here.

Thanks for coming down Rob, always fun to play against OoS'ers and especially very relaxed and chill people.

Good matches after the tourney, hope you can come down again sometime in the not too distant future.

I'm uploading matches from last night right now. Got the tourney ones up, and ill upload the others tonight after i get off work, if I dont decide to keep going now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Reneblade

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Thanks for the compliments and stuff Rob, it was great having you down here.

Wiggins, my Ganon really has become legit. I would play it exclusively against your weeg. It does well againt Jeks weeg if that means anything.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
shoutout to reneblade!![[ u better be the best out of ur crew

Dart

Smash Lord
GAH, evansville we need to play. I'm hoping to take the hype from 3 stocking tinks fox at TIMS3 and utilize it.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I will be there in spirit george.

And you better ****ing believe that while im pushing carts around im gonna be dreaming about being there.

Dart

Smash Lord
You know i love how people **** about how falcon is sooooo good, but ***** about marth...when he doesn't win any major tournaments anymore either >.>

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
You know i love how people **** about how falcon is sooooo good, but ***** about marth...when he doesn't win any major tournaments anymore either >.>
next time we play, lets both use chars we don't use, you use pika, and I'll use.....hmm lets se.....I'll use marth. Then we will see why people ***** about marth.

Dart

Smash Lord
rofl marth is not EZmode at all, he takes alot of skill to play effectively, notice how there are very few pro marth mains now(NONE)??
thats why im around, to change that :p oh and you wanna take that as a MM brett? people don't complain about bad marths, you know this right?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
thats why im around, to change that :p oh and you wanna take that as a MM brett? people don't complain about bad marths, you know this right?
****, I'll take 1 dollar on my marth which I don't play but like once a week on your pika that I'm guessing you don't play but once a week, but I'm betting you start to play pika alot, so idk, if we meet within 2 weeks fo sho.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
you play sheik alot in tournaments

M2K will always be a marth main, regardless of who he plays more now

Dont tell me Taj doesnt play Marth alot.

Forward ***** with anyone he wants.

Dart

Smash Lord
****, I'll take 1 dollar on my marth which I don't play but like once a week on your pika that I'm guessing you don't play but once a week, but I'm betting you start to play pika alot, so idk, if we meet within 2 weeks fo sho.
hell no i don't play pika...and i won't even bother practicing. hahaha,

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Why do I still give reneblade the business with my Mewtwo?

Predicted results next time I face reneblade.

1:pEEF
Last place: Reneblade

Top Bottom