• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMA 2 -Canclled

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm planning on making the world's crappiest Squirtle costume. I'd go trick or treating for sure

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283

Y/N?

P.S. If you live remotely close to Santa Barbara you should go to Isla Vista for Halloween. It is a life experience.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll come to this, whenever it is

Dota :)

QED

Smash Apprentice
I know this is a tourney and all but do you mind if I come to play Melee without actually entering the tourney? I just recently started ATs in Melee and just want to have the experience of getting my *** handed to me by veterans for free (as well as meet and play new people). I can bring a Wii ;D

P.S. Is there an exact date on this?

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
protip: ALL **** talk you hear is most likely not serious.

i can imagine SOME **** talk happening at Ryan's house.
no offence to Ryan, but like at his house/my house some kind of fight always happens.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
SoCal **** talk is just joking to SoCal, but anyone outside of SoCal will probably think it's fer reelz

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
I know this is a tourney and all but do you mind if I come to play Melee without actually entering the tourney? I just recently started ATs in Melee and just want to have the experience of getting my *** handed to me by veterans for free (as well as meet and play new people). I can bring a Wii ;D

P.S. Is there an exact date on this?
Yes, it's on 11/1. It may change but probably not. How close do you live to Claremont?

QED

Smash Apprentice
Yes, it's on 11/1. It may change but probably not. How close do you live to Claremont?
Not very close but not impossibly far. I come from Torrance/Redondo Beach area. Somewhere about 50 miles?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lmao, Fabian, Sniper plays only Melee. He told me "brawl is like watching people fight underwater"
Better luck next time lil' Fabsters

araknophobik

Smash Master
oh really?
i honestly didn't know
last time i talked to him he told me he only played brawl and wouldnt go back to melee
i guess everyone eventually returns <3

QED

Smash Apprentice
I think under water isn't too accurate. I'm thinking more of molasses becuase not only does it slow you down, it gives an icky and sticky feeling after you've played it. ;D

Is Sniper his handle name on smashboards? Friendlies without traveling too far are always nice :D

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'm hoping singles won't start until at least 3, earliest I can get there is probably 2:30. If anybody wants to leave around 2ish let me know, earliest I can take off work is 1:45.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i just watched the star wars family guy and robot chicken

too good

araknophobik

Smash Master
Chris: Yeah, but didn't Robot Chicken already do this three months ago?
Peter: Well, I wouldn't worry about it, Chris. I-I don't know if people are even aware of that show's existence.
Chris: Well, I don't know, Dad. I think a decent number of people watch it.
Peter: Oh, really? Define "decent".
Chris: I think it's the highest rated show on Cartoon Network, and the Star Wars episode doubled that audience.
Peter: Well, yeah, but double ten people is, like, twenty people, so, I mean, what kind of numbers are we talking about here, you know?

Top Bottom