• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMA 2 -Canclled

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
whooo I have achieved what connor has not, therefore I am better than him. but I really don't think you could make me cry by writing something on teh intrawebz

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
the truth stings.

i swear, i don't know why kids think that any of their actions aren't entirely see through to everyone who has left that phase of life. you think you're not an open book to anyone and everyone? you think someone cares because you take pride in the fact that you think you annoyed someone? that just shows how much pain you're going through right now. tough ****, this is not the place to be a ******* and get away with it.

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
Do you think your actions are not totally seethrough? You are probably doing this since you are emotionally unstable and you are not getting something that you want whether it be a house of your own, girlfriend, etc. Yes, we all have our flaws that others point out, but people rarely take the time to examine themselves seriously, since they are too busy getting annoyed by somebody who is doing their job right. Anyways, I am done with this **** and I'm off to go have a life.

kthxbai

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Do you think your actions are not totally seethrough? You are probably doing this since you are emotionally unstable and you are not getting something that you want whether it be a house of your own, girlfriend, etc. Yes, we all have our flaws that others point out, but people rarely take the time to examine themselves seriously, since they are too busy getting annoyed by somebody who is doing their job right. Anyways, I am done with this **** and I'm off to go have a life.

kthxbai
for a micro second i thought about dissecting this to **** your life, but guess what?

i already won. i made you get out of your little "OH I'M A LITTLE ANNOYING KID TEE HEE" kick.

plus it'd be pointless because you're a kid who thinks they know everything.

guess my words had an effect. don't say i'm not perceptive.

ps: i'm not doing it to be mean or to make you feel bad, i'm doing it so you learn your lesson and STFU. the world isn't going to show you mercy. tough love. grow up and deal with it.

$ick

Smash Lord
lol yup. It is definitely interesting seeing how little kids actually think they know a lot. It's crazy watching kids like this guy do exactly what 90% of kids do, and all 90% of them don't realize they all do it.

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
rawr I am feeding on all of your attention. Thank you for your contribution to the giant ego known as sherigami

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
we know that. but we also know how pathetic that makes you. one day you'll look back on this and be embarassed. but trust me, however much enjoyment you think you're getting out of this attention wh0re kick, we're getting much, much more by egging you on.

it's great when people don't know the joke is on them

Top Bottom