• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMA 2 -Canclled

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Family guy is ok. Alot of newer episodes try too hard.
But old simpsons ***** any season of family guy

Definitely the best pool ever. Ryan, Im gonna learn Gunz =P
wtf, you guys play gunz
What the hell man, Ive been looking to play gunz with smash people since it came out

so whos smoking me out here

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
the star wars episodes of family guy and robot chicken were pretty good but after they have the special 3 times they become just another episode and i wish theyd get over themselves

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
star wars is so bad.the only thing that pisses me off more than something star wars-related is when it's lord of the rings related. star wars probably more though, now that the LOTR fade went away but the millions of ***s who like star wars will never go away.

and they don't just like it, they obsess over it. it's horrible. it's really like religion, the way they try to convince you it's so good. but it's just horrible.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Futurama > Simpsons on a 'per episode' basis.
well considering how **** the last couple of years simpsons have been, of course the average quality will go down
but any of the 3-12? (I forgot when they stopped being funny) seasons will own futurama

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
mike, you have been deluded into thinking you're good. ergo, you have been deluded into thinking your secondary[ies], in this case marth, are tournament viable.

they are not.

J0n

Smash Rookie
ok. so anyone can come to this right?

I have about 5 people including me ready to go.

Can we just show up?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no, don't bother coming if you're not entering singlesor doubles. you're just taking up space from the host.

that should be a rule... it's so annoying how 20 people will go to a tourny and only 12 will enter something. wtf?

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Hi MarthPwnzer. I'm actually coming to this.

After the tournament, there ought to be a few doubles friendlies. After all, doubles are cool because it makes my lack of ability to adapt to and predict to other people's actions not quite as bad. :)

Top Bottom