• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMA 2 -Canclled

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
Somebody give me a ride

Also, ignore Neighborhood P, he doesn't know what he's talking about. You can come if you want to and not enter anything

J0n

Smash Rookie
Ok. I'm definitely coming to play doubles and singles. Will there be crew battlles?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Also, ignore Neighborhood P, he doesn't know what he's talking about. You can come if you want to and not enter anything
Yeah, he could, but no one will like / appreciate it much. Most people are like you: ****ty at the game, no desire to get better, not fun people, and taking up turns from people who don't suck. And making the room hotter, making the pot smaller, and just contributing all of their suck to the tournament.

It sucks.

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
well actually, I do want to get better, its just not my top priority. And they dont make the pot smaller, they just dont make it bigger. get your facts straight, jeez

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
them not entering = the pot smaller than it would be if they did. since it is standard for everyone to enter the tournament in which they attend, and they are being the douchebag exceptions... yeah, connect the dots, urdumbbutthinkursmartcuzurinhonors

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
but what about when you go to a tourney just to play friendlies because you don't have money and therefore can't enter the tourney. yah exactly nub. You people anlways talk about respect when you don't know the meaning of the word

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Respect from someone is a privilege

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
but what about when you go to a tourney just to play friendlies because you don't have money and therefore can't enter the tourney. yah exactly nub. You people anlways talk about respect when you don't know the meaning of the word
1. don't go to the tournament
2. melee tournaments are once or twice a month, if you can't save up $10 for that then you need to kill yourself. honestly it's just not that high a priority to you, so you're being a selfish douchebag
3. go to smashfests as brian said

your response: johnsjohnsjohns

my response: expect mean posts like mine when you do selfish douchebag ****.

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
You are reacting naturally to me. That means you are healthy. Congratualtions! It's not really mean though, you are trying to help in a way you think is mean. And it was a hypothetical(Not being able to pay).

edit: What happened to spirituality anyways?

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
What would really be awesome is going to the village. Anybody who hasn't visited is really missing out.

AznLanceLord

Smash Cadet
Hey MarthPwnzer

I might think of coming. Depends if i have a lot of hw or other stuff going on. Please take me in consideration please.

I really need to go to tourneys...this will be my 2nd if i come...lol.

Drephigami

Smash Cadet
im considering making another post as I type this. oh no im going to click the reply button...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
stop doing this lol, at least give your posts some substance! like a picture or something!

it can't be just to get post count!!

posts come from the HEART! that's why i haven't gotten banned or infracted yet. cuz some ppl enjoy it cuz i'm just throwing my personality out there! that's the true essence of being a spammer!

at least post a funny pic like this

Sleepy

Smash Ace
think I'll make an effort to go, looks like a lot of good people are going, and we can smashfest after. So if I lose quick in the tourney I can play after!

Top Bottom