• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMA 2 -Canclled

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Yea, you can park in the drive way or something...so there will be no problems with that

replicate

Smash Lord
so you know I got a MOTHER ****ING PARKING TICKET

for parking

last time

Is it sometimes illegal for only one car out of four or five to park on a street in your town, ryan?

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Yea i told the police to let them let you park, they said they would, then the hoe gave out tickets soo...i dunno, also again its my full house so you have access to everything.

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
Hey I know where some people can park without getting tickets. There's a Stater Bros. and a CVS really close, withing about 10-15 mins walking distance. On the corner of Foothill and Towne. That's close to where I live. I'm not sure if you can park there overnight. I guess since I live so close I will have to keep my eye out for good parking spaces.

sadneesman

Smash Cadet
Ryan I warned you about the ticket stuff when I was still there

If you guys call the local police station you can give the adress and call in your car though

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lmao, **** THAT Nes. I'll SHOW you why you shouldn't let it stay alive. I can do everything gay to convince you that it's dumb.

festizzio

Smash Champion
No he's right, there are no signs, no warnings whatsoever to let you know that you can't park there. It's complete bull****.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
dude, don't pay for that **** then.

well, you don't live here, so i understand. but if that **** happened to me, i'm going into nigg-er mode and ****** lives.

replicate

Smash Lord
the thing is, it's only a 20 dollar ticket

so if you wanted to challenge it you would probably spend more than 20 dollars in gas
especially if you had to go back to claremont to do that or make a court appearance

basically it's the *****iest move the police could've done

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

they prolly ran your license number, saw it was registered in another city, and ***** you sick

wouldn't put it past tha pigs

YO, YO, F*CK DA POLICE! [scratch, scratch] F*CK DA POLICE!

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
why are these called monthlies when its been like 3 months since the last one?

Top Bottom